LVB Bank Recruitment 2014
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited has depicted a notice as LVB Bank Recruitment 2014 to fill up the vacancies of Probationary Officers. Job seekers can apply through the online mode by following the procedure mentioned below on or before the last date, which is stated below.
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27th October 2014|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the information about the LVB Bank Recruitment 2014 such name of the post, qualification, selection process and criteria to apply.
Those candidates who have Passed First class in Post Graduates or in Engineering discipline viz., B.E, B.Tech, etc. from a regular college affiliated to any recognized university, with computer knowledge.
Aspirants who are willing to apply should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- through the online mode as the application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the
- Online Examination
How to Apply:
- Aspirants should visit the official site of the Lakshmi Vilas Bank, which is the www.lvbank.com.
- Select the ‘career’ tab which is at the above side of the home page.
- Now follow the advertisement ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers’.
- Press the ‘apply on-line link’.
- Now select the ‘apply now’ button.
- New user should press on the ‘register’ button.
- Fill the required details.
- Press the ‘submit’ button.
- You will get your ‘user id and password’.
- Now login your account.
- Fill the application full details correctly upload your photo and signature.
- Now press on the ‘submit’ button.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
- Last date to apply online: 27th October 2014
- Call Letter Download: One week before the Exam
- Tentative month of online examination: During the month of November 2014
Note: For More Details You Can Read Official Notification.