LVB Bank Recruitment
Lakshmi Vilas Bank has professed an employment advertisement regarding LVB Bank Recruitment. Qualified aspirants may fill up vacancies of Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officers Posts. Candidates who want to make their career in banking sector may apply against LVB Bank Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible. Aspirants may send their application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is well mentioned below.
|Name of post||Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officers|
|Last date to submit application form||01st March 2016|
Contenders can read this page completely to obtain other information in concern of LVB Bank Jobs like qualification required, Age Limit, selection process, salary details Mode of payment, important dates and applying process etc that is provided by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com.
LVB Bank Recruitment
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Probationary Clerks||Non Engineering Graduates who secured minimum of 55% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)|
|Probationary Officers||Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)|
Job hunters who will be appointed for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment will be paid satisfied amount of salary per month from Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 20 years for both posts and more than 27 years for post of Probationary Clerks and 30 years for post of Probationary Officers.
Candidates will have to pay exam fee of Rs. 600/- through online mode against Lakshmi Vilas Bank Jobs using Debit Card or Net Banking by furnishing the required details. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection of skilled aspirants will be done as per norms of Lakshmi Vilas Bank such as test or interview. Job hunters who will perform well may grab this chance to work with this organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for LVB Bank Recruitment:
- Applicants who are going to apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vacancy they need to download application form in prescribed format from the official website that is www.lvbank.com
- Then appliers have to hit on the careers tab which is available upper side on the home page.
- Read all details and choose link such as ‘here to apply for Probationary Clerk’ or ‘here to apply for Probationary Officer’ according to the post for which you want to apply.
- Read given instruction and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login your account and fill online application form correctly.
- Press submit tab an take print out of application form for future use.
- Last date to submit application form: 01st March 2016
- Call Letter Download: One week before the exam date
- Tentative month of online examination: During the month of March 2016
Note: Get details about LVB Bank Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Syllabus||Latest Recruitments|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Clerk Study Material|