Latest GD Topics With Answers
Top B-schools, institutions, MNC’s and many other organizations use several types of Group Discussion topics to test the candidates before finalizing their merit lists and offering admission/ Jobs. Here on this we are providing the Latest GD Topics With Answers to those candidates who are going to appear for the Group Discussion session. Group discussion is one of the main rounds that are conducted during selection procedure. It is conducted in order to shortlist candidates. Now get Current Group Discussion Topics For MBA, SBI PO etc by scrolling down this page.
Group discussion or GD is a debate or discussion among 3 or more candidates on a particular topic. Through Group discussion, organizations evaluate candidate’s performance based on certain qualities like knowledge, leadership, communication skills etc. You may prepare for your Group discussion and enhance your communication skills with the help of these topics. Check all the Latest GD Topics With Answers through this page which is well furnished by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Latest GD Topics With Answers
Digital payment is a type of payment in which cash is not involved in the transaction between the parties Now according to the latest news, many developed countries have decided to make their country cash free by using the Digital Payment System either partially or fully. Digital Payment System reduces the burden and cost associated with printing and inventory of Notes. There is no parity between the rupee paid in cash or by the digital transaction, which is a rupee paid in cash is equivalent to its digital counterpart. But the prime concern is the security issue attached to the digital transactions. The digital payment would be secure and it also makes a convenient use of transaction.
Are digital payments secure enough for the Indian economy to go cashless?
- Digital payment is important for every country as cashless transactions will solve the problem of fake notes and terrorism as terrorist funding will get stopped. Also, there will be no problem of handling of money with care as in case of notes where we have to protect them from water, from getting folded, etc.
- There are many rules and norms that need to be followed to keep your digital banking secure and free of phishing. It is not very difficult to stay secure with the digital payment system, if people start follows those rules.
- Mobile banking apps, wallets, payment banks are working overtime to help improve the security level from time to time. It is essential that people upgrade their applications from time to time when a new update is available.
- It is a quicker process of transaction. Otherwise earlier go to bank carrying money is a very slow process. In some serious issue we can make payment so quickly.
Check Out: How TO Prepare For Group Discussion
- People of India usually don’t know about cashless economy that what is it and how it is work easy.
- E-payment can be less time consuming there has been uproar among the rural areas about the unavailability of cash and people having to wait day and night to get their cash due to demonetization.
- ATM fraudulence disturbed a lot of people who lost money and had to wait for quite a long time to get it refunded from banks. Over the last week, twitter handles of prominent leaders were hacked and abusive posts were made from it. Email databases were accessed.
- Indians are the most prone to falling into tramps of phishing and hacking. The ads are not always secure and we aren’t supposed to hitting on things randomly but that is not known to most people who are either using digital payments or wallets for the first time or using Smartphone for the first time.
- There is a Lack of security standards.
- Most of the time, people of India face cash problems in ATMs and even in Banks. If they have cash in hand then they can easily fulfill their needs and requirements. For making such payments, people need good internet connectivity to run many mobile applications like Paytm, Mobikwik etc.
Must Read: Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts
Group Discussion Current Topics:
- Ban 500, 1000 notes – Corruption Uprooted or just changing clothes!
- Economic growth is more important than Ecological protection
- EQ or IQ
- Extra curricular activities should be made compulsory in school
- Facebook needs to clarify policies on content removal!
- How demonetization is affecting common people more than black money holders?
- How is Technology impacting the Banking sector?
- Is compulsory attendance really needed in college?
Read Here: Develop Good Communication Skills
Group Discussion Economics & Business Topics:
- Is Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in retail sector good for India?
- How to Deal with High Oil Prices?
- Multinational Corporations: Are they Devils in Disguise?
- Are Indians Less Quality Conscious?
- Ethics in Business are just a Passing Fad
- Is the Consumer really the King in India?
- Commercialization of Health Care: Good or Bad?
Group Discussion General Interest Topics:
- Is India a Soft Nation?
- Should Research on Human Cloning be banned?
- Should Sting Operations be Carried Out?
- Nuclear War cannot be won and should not be fought
- Is Swapping Terrorists for Hostages an Encouragement to Plane-Hijackers?
- Brain-Drain has to be stopped
- Doctors’ Accountability to Improve Health-Care
- Universal Disarmament is a Must
Check Here: What Makes You Angry the Most?
Group Discussion Management Topics:
- We Need More Entrepreneurs than Managers
- Rise in MBA Salaries is Not Sustainable in the Long Run
- Can One Contribute to the Social Sector while Being Employed in the Corporate World?
- The Rush for MBA is really a Rush for Big Money
- Will Mumbai’s Film Industry ever evolve into a Truly Modern Corporative One?
- Indians Perform Better as Individuals than in Groups/Teams
- Positive Attitude and not Knowledge is required for Business Success
- Are Ethics just Business Pretence?
Group Discussion Creative Topics:
- A Ship Docked in Harbor cannot face the Storms
- Do Beauty and Brains Go Together?
- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining
- Rules are Meant to be Broken
- Food Comes First, Ethics Later
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
- There is No Right Way of Doing the Wrong Thing
- Is Love Precious or Poisonous?
Group Discussion Social Topics:
- Terrorism in India
- Religion should not be mixed with politics
- Should Smoking be Banned Completely?
- Effects of Television on Youth
- Love Marriages Vs Arranged Marriages
- Are beauty contests degrading womanhood?
- Films are corrupting the Indian Youth
Know Here: What Are Your Strength and Weakness?
Group Discussion Politics Topics:
- Should voters be given a NOTA (None Of The Above) choice?
- Is our Political System Reason for our Backwardness?
- Educational qualification for Politicians
- Necessity of Women Quota Bill for Women Empowerment
- Voters, not Political Parties, are Responsible for the Criminalization of Politics
- Should We Pursue our Policy of Dialogue with Pakistan?
- The Way Forward for India is to Join Hands with Pakistan on Nuclear Matters
Group Discussion Sports Topics:
- If Winning isn’t everything, why do they Keep the Score?
- Cricket in India has lost its Sheen
- Is T20 Cricket killing Real Cricketing Skills?
- Six Billion and One Bronze!
- Are Cricketers to be blamed for Match Fixing?
- Modern Day Sport in Industrialized Society is an Industry
Group Discussion Education Topcs:
- Advantages of Co-education
- Examinations – has it killed education
- Do we really Need Education to be Successful?
- Government Control in Higher Education is Interfering and Not Required
- Privatization of Higher Education
- Should the Government Set-up More IITs and IIMs, OR should it be use the Money for Primary & Secondary Education?
We wish ALL THE BEST to the candidates who are going to appear for the Group Discussion session. Still if you have any query regarding it then you can ask our experts about it by giving your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Write a Good Resume||Personality Improvement Tips|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Group Discussion Tips|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Interview Questions and Answers|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Why Should We Hire You?|