AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test is a premier state level examination conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2018 is available on this page. Contenders may download PGLCET/LAWCET Entrance Exam Admit Card through online mode. Candidates are suggested to keep AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2018 safe till the admission process is over.
Content on page:
AP LAWCET 2018 admit card consists all crucial details like examination timing, exam center address, roll number, exam date etc. No AP LAWCET Admit Card will be send to contenders through post. AP LAWCET exam will conduct in the third week of April 2018 during 02:30 PM to 4.00 PM. The main objective of organizing Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test is to grant admission into 3 years and 5 years of LL.B courses. Fetch remaining details concerning AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2018 from this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
How to download AP LAWCET Hall Ticket?
- Log on to official website of that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Choose LAWCET Admit Card 2018 link.
- A new window will appear where you have to enter credentials like registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket no. and date of birth.
- Put these details to view PGLCET Hall Ticket.
- LAWCET Entrance Exam Admit Card will open up at your screen.
- Save AP LAWCET admit card 2018 & carry it at time of going for exam.
You Can Also Read This: How to Download Admit Card Online
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2018:
- In Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test, objective type questions are asked.
- Time duration of paper is of 90 minutes.
- Question paper language will be English and Telugu.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60|
You May Read This: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
- Chittor, Tirupathi
- Kadapa, Kurnool
- Nandyal, Nellore
- Ongole, Guntur
- Vijayawada, Kakinada
- Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam
- Vizianagaram, Srikakulam
Facts you should know:
- LAWCET is conducted by Department of Law, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- It began as a Post-Graduate Centre of Sri Venkateswara University in 1968.
- It is providing 39 Post Graduate courses and 3 Under Graduate courses through 29 departments.
Check Here: Techniques to Prepare for Written Exam
Reason behind conducting Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test:
Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test is organized for granting admission into three year and five year LLB courses. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad conducts this state level examination.
What is the admission procedure?
Applicants will be invited for LAWCET Counselling process as per AP LAWCET merit list. On the basis of rank in Law Common Entrance Test, admission in the desired college will be provided. Counselling process will be commenced in the month of June 2018.
|PGLCET admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
To gain more information regarding AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2018, have a visit to its Official Link. As soon as your AP LAWCET 2018 Hall Ticket will be available on official website, we will update this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP LAWCET Application Form||AP LAWCET Answer Key|
|Time Management In Exam||Law Entrance Exams|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Common Mistakes Make in Tests||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|