LBS Kerala SET Result
Aspirants, who appeared in State Eligibility Test February-2019 conducted on 31st March, 2019 can check the LBS Kerala SET Result through this page. The Examination was organized by LBS Centre for Science and Technology. Scroll down this page for more details related to LBS Kerala SET Exam Merit List and Cut Off marks.
LBS Kerala SET 2019 Results: Overview
- Name of the Examination: State Eligibility Test February -2019
- Conducting Authority: LBS Centre for Science and Technology
- Exam Date: 31-03-2019
- Category: LBS Kerala SET Result 2019
- Result Status: To be Declared Soon
- Official Website: lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
LBS Kerala SET Result
How can I Download LBS Kerala SET February Exam Result 2019?
Contenders can download their LBS Centre for Science & Technology Result 2019 by following some hassle free steps that are well provided below.
Step1: First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
Step2: On the homepage, move under the ‘Quick Links’ section and hit the appropriate link for LBS Centre Kerala SET Exam Result.
Step3: Then enter the asked details to download “State Eligibility Test Result 2019 Kerala”.
Step4: Recheck the complete details and hit the appropriate tab for the submission.
Step5: Download LBS Kerala SET Result or take a print out of it.
Step6: Keep LBS Kerala SET Exam Results 2019 safely for the future purpose.
Official Website to Check LBS Kerala SET Result 2019 – Get Here
How to calculate LBS Kerala SET-2019 Pass Percentage?
The pass percentage shall be calculated as follows –
Marks secured for (Paper I + Paper II) X 100
Maximum marks for (Paper I + Paper II)
- In computing marks, fraction shall be rounded off only to the first two decimal places in the calculation of aggregate percentage of marks.
- No rounding off of marks shall be made for calculating the pass percentage for Paper I and Paper II separately.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Do you know about the LBS Kerala SET Cut Off 2019?
LBS Kerala SET Cut Off is the minimum marks required to be scored by the aspirants to be declared as Pass in LBS Kerala State Eligibility Test-2019. LBS SET Cut Off 2019 shall also be published along with LBS Kerala SET Exam Result. For reference, you can check the previous year cut off marks stated in the following table
Previous Year Kerala SET Cut Off:
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Total|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||35||35||45|
Get Here Details About: Entrance Exam in India
How to download the KSET Result 2019, if you forgot your Roll Number?
While downloading the Kerala SET 2019 Exam Result, if you forgot your roll number, enter the some essential details such as subject opted for SET, District opted for SET and Date Birth. After entering all the details hit the “submit” tab and your score card will be displayed at your computer screen.
From Here: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
What after the declaration of Kerala SET Results?
Selected contenders after the declaration of Kerala SET result 2019 are required to send the following documents by post to the Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram for verification.
- Filled in application form for SET Certificate downloaded from the official website of the LBS Centre
- Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Provisional/Original Certificate and Mark List of the PG Degree
- Provisional/Original Certificate of the B.Ed Degree
- Recognition Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, in the case of candidates possessing qualifications in subjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects.
- Original of the Caste/Category certificate (valid on the date of application for SET-February-2019) of the candidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
What will happen if you won’t Issue Certificates?
Candidates are required to send their documents within 1 year of the date of the publication of the score card and selected candidates will be unable to produce documents or certificates then they have to do following work.
- You have to make the payment of late fee of Rs.500/- for the next one year and an additional amount of Rs.250/- for each subsequent year, thereafter.
- Fee will be paid in shape of Demand Draft drawn from a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Read Out, Latest Facts: Kerala Current Affairs
|Last date for Online Registration||17-02-2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications||25-02-2019|
|Issue of Online Hall Tickets||21-03-2019|
|Date of Test||31-03-2019|
|Publishing of Answer Keys in the Website||01-04-2019|
|Declaration of LBS Kerala SET Results||Available Soon|
In order to download LBS Kerala SET Result 2019, candidates can also visit the Official Link stated above. Apart from it, if you want to be updated with latest news in concern of LBS Kerala SET Results or related info, you may subscribe to our free email service or follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India||How Do Toppers Study?|