LBS Kerala SET Result
State Eligibility Test is scheduled to be conducted on 25/02/2018 to select candidates on Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers Positions in VHSE. LBS Kerala SET Result can be downloaded by the participants in the month of March 2018. Selected candidates on the basis of SET February Exam Merit List need to send the required documents for document verification on scheduled date. Candidates can download LBS Kerala SET Result 2018 online by going through this page easily
Highlights Of This Page:
In order to download SET February 2018 Result, aspirants have to enter their roll number and in case, they forgot their roll no they may use subject opted for SET, District opted for SET and Date Birth also. Our team members of recruitmentresult.com has provided some steps to download State Eligibility Test February 2018Results as well as direct link of LBS Centre for Science & Technology Results 2018 at the beneath section, so please have a look as soon as possible.
LBS Kerala SET Result
Download LBS Kerala SET February Exam Result 2018:
Contenders can download their LBS Centre for Science & Technology Result 2018 by following some hassle free steps that are well provided below.
Step1: First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is lbscentre.info
Step2: Afterwards, contenders need to hit the appropriate link of “LBS Centre Kerala SET Exam Result”.
Step3: Then enter the asked details to download “State Eligibility Test Result 2018 Kerala”.
Step4: Recheck the complete details and hit the appropriate tab for the submission.
Step5: Download LBS Kerala SET Result 2018 or take a print out of it.
Step6: Keep LBS Kerala SET Exam Results 2018 safely for the future purpose.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
How to calculate LBS Kerala 2018 Pass Percentage?
The pass percentage shall be calculated as follows –
Marks secured for (Paper I + Paper II) X 100
Maximum marks for (Paper I + Paper II)
- In computing marks, fraction shall be rounded off only to the first two decimal places in the calculation of aggregatepercentage of marks.
- No rounding off of marks shall be made for calculating the pass percentage for Paper I and Paper II separately.
Do you know about the Minimum Percentage of Marks?
Requirement for Pass The minimum requirement for a pass in the State Eligibility Test shall be as follows:
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Total|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||35||35||45|
Get Here Details About: Entrance Exam in India
What to do if you forgot Roll Number?
While downloading the KSET Results 2018 if you forgot your roll number, enter the some essential details such as subject opted for SET, District opted for SET and Date Birth. After entering all the details hit the “submit” tab and your score card will be displayed at your computer screen.
What after declaration of Kerala SET 2018 Result?
Selected contenders after the declaration of Kerala SET result 2018 are required to send the following documents by post to the Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram for verification.
- Filled in application form for SET Certificate downloaded from the official website of the LBS Centre
- Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Provisional/Original Certificate and Mark List of the PG Degree
- Provisional/Original Certificate of the B.Ed Degree
- Recognition Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, in the case of candidates possessing qualifications in subjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects.
- Original of the Caste/Category certificate (valid on the date of application for SET-July-2018) of the candidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Get here State News: Kerala Current Affairs
What will happen if you won’t Issue Certificates?
Candidates are required to send their documents within 1 year of the date of the publication of the score card and selected candidates will be unable to produce documents or certificates then they have to do following work.
- You have to make the payment of late fee of Rs.500/- for the next one year and an additional amount of Rs.250/- for each subsequent year, thereafter.
- Fee will be paid in shape of Demand Draft drawn from a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
|Closing of distribution of Application Forms||30/12/2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||30/12/2017 at 5 PM|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications||01/01/2018 at 5 PM|
|Issue of Online Hall Tickets||15/02/2018|
|Date of Test||25/02/2018|
|Publishing of Answer Keys in the Website||28/02/2018|
|Date of LBS Kerala SET Results Declaration||In the month of March 2018|
Note: In order to download LBS Kerala SET Result 2018, candidates can visit to this Official Link also. Apart from it, if you want to be updated with latest news in concern of LBS Kerala SET Resultor any other, you may subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Kerala Current Affairs||Kerala SET Exam Notification|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|