Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration has published a job advertisement named as LBSNAA Recruitment. There are vacant positions available of Supervisor, Store Keeper and others. Candidates who are looking for LBSNAA vacancy can apply for lbsnaa.gov.in recruitment by attend interview which is going to be held on 08-01-2018. To fetch more information regarding LBSNAA Recruitment 2018, individuals can go through beneath segment of this page.
Highlights Of The Page:
This is to inform to all applying candidates that before attend interview, aspirants are required to submit an application along with complete bio – data and relevant documents and certificates. Here, on the page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing brief details about LBSNAA Recruitment 2018. So, willing to apply aspirants are suggesting to read entire page….
|Organization name||Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration|
|Post name||Supervisor, Store Keeper|
- F&B Supervisor
- Supervisor cum Store Keeper
- Store Keeper
What Should Be Educational Qualification For LBSNAA Jobs?
- Applying candidates for Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration jobs should Bachelors in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- Candidates should also have At least 3 years in Officers’ Mess/ Hotel/Restaurant or in any reputed institution.
Check Also: Latest Graduate Jobs
Is There Any Age Limit For LBSNAA Job?
- The minimum age of applying contenders for Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration vacancy should be 18 years.
- Aspirants who are all set to appear in interview, their maximum age will be decided at the time of selection.
- The relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants based on government rules.
How Much Salary Will Be Given To Selected Aspirants?
Selected aspirants for Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration Supervisor and Store Keeper jobs will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 14,000 per month.
What Will Be The Hiring Procedure?
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration is going to conduct interview in which applied successfully candidates have to participate. Aspirants who will be going to attend interview are advised to bring all relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure.
You May Read This:
How To Apply For LBSNAA Recruitment?
- First of all, applying candidates for Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration recruitment have to visit official website that is www.lbsnaa.gov.in
- Go to quick links section and hit on “vacancies” tab present in the list.
- This will be shift you to next page from where you have to select “Applications are invited for the Posts of F&B Supervisor, Supervisor cum Store Keeper & Store Keeper in Officers Mess, LBSNAA, Mussoorie ( 145 KB )” link.
- A PDF page will be opened at your computer screen related to LBSNAA Recruitment notification.
- Aspirants should read complete notification for fetching complete information.
- After that, prepare an application in which complete details should be filled properly.
- Now, reach at interview venue below given with duly filled application and with recent Bio – data and Self attested copies of certificates.
- These all documents should be submitted at to the Deputy Director & Director’s Nominee on Officers’ Mess, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, and Mussoorie-248179.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear if he/she does not appear by 03.30 Pm at the said venue and at the time mentioned.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for walk in interview
Download PDF: Official Notification
Venue of Interview:
Gyanshila Conference Hall, LBSNAA, Mussoorie
Check Now: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Date and Timings Of Interview:
Monday i.e. 08-01-2018 at 4.30 PM
Aspirants can go through Official Link for getting more details about LBSNAA Recruitment 2018. If, candidates have any query related to this post then they may ask it in below given comment box. Our experts will definitely solve their query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|