Many government organizations releases LDC Recruitment notification to hire eligible and deserving candidates. Apply Now for Lower Division Clerk Jobs by going through direct links available below.
Being a Lower Division Clerk in any organization is a big challenge itself, aspirants have to maintain a register of office staff, Indexing and Recording, typing, comparing, and mark their leaves.
- SSC CHSL Notification 2020 Tier I Exam (Postponed)- Recruitment Details
- Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 | 1809 Clerk/Typist Bharti Form
- SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 2100 Clerk Job Openings
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Clerk 182 Jobs Apply Online- Last Date
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 Notification ibps.in Exam Date – Check
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 Clerk/PO Notification, Exam Date: Check
- MAHABEEJ Recruitment 2019 www.mahabeej.com Latest Job Openings Advt
- SSSC Recruitment 2019 www.sssc.gov.in Clerk Vacancies Notification: Check
- TFRI Recruitment 2019 Jabalpur Technician/LDC/MTS Posts – Apply Now
- Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2019 FRI Technician/LDC/MTS Jobs
LDC Jobs In Govt Sector:
Candidates who are seeking for clerk posts in government sector Get latest clerical jobs opening in this post. A Clerk post is a lower level White Collar Job. The post responsibility of doing General Office task works of record keeping, filing and other administrative tasks.
There are so many government organization provides LDC Jobs in India by publishing recruitment notification. Here, we have listed some government organizations names, please have a look…
- Sainik School
- Hooghly District Court
- IIHR Bangalore
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Indian Council Of Medical Research
- Ministry of Defence, Dav Public School
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Army Public School
- National Bal Bhavan
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Pune Cantonment Board
- Air Force Central Accounts Office
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University, Bharatpur
- IIM Lucknow
- HQ Eastern Air Command
- Supreme Court of India
- SVC Cooperative Bank Limited
- ALIMCO, Kanpur
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
- NIPHM Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- SPSC Sikkim
- HQ Southern Command
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Eligibility Criteria for LDC:
- Candidates who have qualified 10+2 examination in any field from recognized school or board can apply for Lower Division Clerk post.
- Candidates should also have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
For the post of LDC Personal Skills is must to get a job, following skills are must have a look:
- Typing speed
- Knowledge of computer
- Integrity coupled with good communication skills
- physically fit
- good hearing and eyesight
- responsible and trustworthy
- assertive with good interpersonal skills
- good communication and negotiation skills
Responsibility of LDC:
Job Responsibility of SSC LDC can be understood with the points given below: –
- Daily office work and day to day operation in the office.
- Main the data, files and documents of the office in accurate place.
- Pre are the salary slips of the office staff from all the departments.
- Handle the phone calls of clients and mail them.
- Maintain a register of office staff and mark their leaves.
An LDC has to put a lot of efforts in looking after their responsibility. On the basis of their work performance, they can be promoted as Upper Division Clerks or UDC.
LDC Jobs In Delhi 2019:
Candidates may grab LDC Jobs in Delhi by applying through online mode. Aspirants are required to submit online application form with correct details before closing date. After that, contenders have to appear for selection procedure which includes written test and interview.
Get Here- More jobs in Delhi
LDC Jobs In Hyderabad:
Huge numbers of organizations and private companies provides LDC Jobs in Hyderabad. Candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria of Lower Division Clerk, they must apply for LDC Jobs In Hyderabad.
Find More- Jobs in Hyderabad
LDC Jobs In Bangalore 2019:
Candidates who are looking for LDC Jobs In Bangalore, they must like our page on facebook to get latest updates. Contenders may submit online applications form and then have to go for written test and interview for the selection.
Check Latest- Government Jobs in Bangalore
Scheme of LDC Examination:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||50||50||2 hrs|
|English Language||50||50||2 hrs|
|Numerical Aptitude||50||50||2 hrs|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 hrs|
The typewriting test will consist of one paper. A candidate should have an English typing speed of 35 wpm and a Hindi typing speed of 30 wpm.
Salary of a Lower Division Clerk
If you are applying to the position of a Lower Division Clerk, then you can expect to be in the Pay Band – I where the pay range is between INR 5,200 – 20,200 + a grade pay of INR 1900.
Way to submit LDC Application Form:
- Candidates are required to submit proper application form as per the norms of that organization in which a candidate is applying.
- Application form should be filled in proper channel with complete details.
- Also attach all required documents, certificates with application form and submit it through proper channel as per the terms of the organization.
Different reputed organization publishes Online Notification for various number of LDC jobs in different sectors, to engage eligible, talented and passionate candidates. Interested candidates may submit application form before the last date against LDC Recruitment 2019 -2020.
Dear job seekers if you want to get latest updates directly on your wall you may join us on Facebook and Google plus. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get more updates in your inbox.
As soon as their will be new updates about more vacancies we will update this page. You can add this page in bookmarks if you want to get latest job notification very firstly. If you have any query you may ask in comment box. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Check Jobs of Different Sector
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||IBPS Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Jobs by Organization|