LDC Recruitment is going to be conduct in various reputed organization in this session. Candidates who are searching for Lower Division Clerk Jobs may get it by visiting below provided links. Different different reputed organization has announced New Online Notification for various number of LDC jobs in different sectors, to hire eligible, talented and passionate candidates. Interested candidates may submit filled application forms before the last date against LDC recruitment 2017.
Latest LDC Recruitment
- DGQA Recruitment 2017 Apply LDC/Store Keeper Vacancy Application Form
- Gauhati University Recruitment 2017 LDC/Guest Teacher Vacancy Advt
- NCHMCT Recruitment 2017 LDC/Librarian/Asst Vacancy Advt Application Form
- SQAE Recruitment 2017 Apply Store Keeper/LDC Vacancy Application Form
- NWDA Recruitment 2017 www.nwda.gov.in LDC Vacancy Advertisement
- NCC Recruitment 2017 www.nccindia.nic.in LDC Posts Application Form
- Mizoram University Recruitment 2017 mzu.edu.in Group – B/C Non-Teaching Jobs
- Nagaland University Recruitment 2017 nagalanduniversity.ac.in LDC Jobs
- Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017 cutn.ac.in 44 Vacancy
- Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2017 Apply 201 LDC/Mate/Fireman Jobs
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 indianarmy.nic.in Open Bharti, Latest Notification
- VCRC Recruitment 2017 Technical Assistant/Technician ‘C’/Steno Vacancy
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017 | LDC/Steno/Professor/Officer
- IHM Recruitment 2017 ihmkolkata.org Lecturer/LDC/Instructor Vacancy Advt
- Sainik School Kunjpura Recruitment 2017 LDC Vacancy Advt Application Form
Above links are provided of various organization which offers Lower Division Clerk jobs, candidates are required to check the links and satisfy all the norms of organization before applying. You may go through the link for which organization you want to apply. On availability of more vacancies of Lower Division Clerk post we will also update it on our page. All the vacancies are searched by our team experts so you can apply for it without any hesitation.
Latest Clerk Recruitment – More Details
Lower Division Clerk is the first level of clerk. Candidates who have qualified secondary school Examination can apply for these vacancies. Various government organization recruit eligible candidates for the post of LDC. The working of LDC mainly includes clerical work. The main working for this post is to maintain the documents, inward and outward letters and casual leave registers, etc.
Many Government organizations are going to recruit eligible candidates for post of LDC like Sainik School, Hooghly District Court, IIHR Bangalore, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Indian Council Of Medical Research, Ministry of Defence, Dav Public School, Aligarh Muslim University, Army Public School, National Bal Bhavan, RMRC and Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research.
Eligibility Criteria for LDC:
Candidates who have qualified 10+2 examination in any field from recognized school or board can apply for Lower Division Clerk post. Candidates should also have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Before applying against any organization, applicants are required to check age criteria before applying. Only those candidates can apply who satisfy the norms of the organization otherwise application form will be rejected. Relaxation to reserved category candidates may also be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Selection of participants is done on basis of their performance in written test, typing test and interview. All rounds are conducted by organizations to test skills of aspirants. Candidates qualify all rounds can be recruited for this post.
Selected applicant will get attractive and satisfying amount pay by the organization. Allowance and benefits may also be granted by the organization as per the performance of selected candidate.
For the post of LDC Personal Skills is must to get a job, following skills are must have a look:
- Typing speed
- Knowledge of computer
- Integrity coupled with good communication skills
- physically fit
- good hearing and eyesight
- responsible and trustworthy
- assertive with good interpersonal skills
- good communication and negotiation skills
LDC Application Form:
Candidates are required to submit proper application form as per the norms of that organization in which a candidate is applying. Application form should be filled in proper channel with complete details and also attach all required documents, certificates with application form and submit it through proper channel as per the terms of the organization.
How to Write a Good Resume – Get Details
Dear job seekers if you want to get latest updates directly on your wall you may join us on Facebook and Google plus. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get more updates in your inbox. As soon as their will be new updates about more vacancies we will update this page. You can add this page in bookmarks if you want to get latest job notification very firstly. If you have any query you may ask in comment box. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|