LEET Application Form
Candidates Who Want To Fill LEET Application Form 2019 And Have Question In His / Her Mind Related To LEET (BE / B.Tech / Diploma / Pharmacy) Exam… They Can Ask Their Query Through Comment Box of Recruitmentresult.Com And Get Answers Of Questions Easily…. Or For Any Other Information about LEET like LEET Question Paper, LEET Result, LEET Admit Card etc Subscribe Our Free Mail Service…
LEET 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET)|
|Conducting Body||State Technical Education Society|
|Type||State-Level Entrance Test|
|Courses||Lateral entry into the 2nd year/3rd semester of Undergraduate Engineering Programs|
|Application form release date||April 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||May 2019|
LEET Application Form
What is the required qualification for LEET 2019?
- Students must have completed 3-years Diploma in Engineering/Technology from the HSBTE or any other board with more than 45% marks.
- Sc. Degree Holders from recognized university with a minimum aggregate score of 45% can also apply.
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
What is the Age Limit for LEET Entrance Exam?
Minimum age is 16 years, whereas the upper age limit for LEET 2019 is 21 years.
How much is the Application fee for lateral Entry in B.tech?
General candidates have to pay is Rs. 500 and SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as LEET Application Fee.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What is the Exam Pattern for LEET 2019?
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Total Marks||90 marks|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each Correct Answer, No Negative Marking|
|Sections||Section A- Basic Sciences (25 questions)|
|Section B- Electronic Stream Courses (25 questions)|
|Section C- Mechanical Stream Courses (20 questions)|
|Section D- Other Stream Courses (20 questions)|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to fill LEET Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official website of State Technical Education Society to apply for Lateral Entry in B.tech.
- From the homepage, select “Admission Brochure B.E/B.TECH (LEET) for the Session 2018-19” link and go through it.
- Now register yourself by entering basic details to get your login credentials.
- Now use the login credentials to log in to your account to fill the LEET Application Form.
- Enter all the asked details in the application form for B.Tech lateral entry admission.
- Submit the application fee online and then hit the submit button.
- Take a print out of LEET Application Form for future reference.
Check Here More Related Links:
|LEET Admit Card 2018||Get Details|
|Haryana LEET Exam 2018||Get Details|
|Haryana LEET Admit Card||Get Details|
|Haryana LEET Result 2018||Get Details|
|HP LEET Counselling 2018||Get Details|
|Haryana LEET 2019 Application Form||Get Details|
LEET 2019 Application Form
Every year State Technical Education Society releases the LEET Notification for admission in 2nd year/3rd Semester of B.E./B.Tech programs. Candidates who have done Diploma in Engineering/Technology or B.Sc in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply. B.Tech Lateral Entry Application Form is going to be available in the month of April 2019. Last date to fill the LEET Application Form is May 2019.
Get Here: List of Scholarship in India
LEET Online Form
LEET Entrance Exam is going to be conducted in the month of June and the LEET 2019 Exam will be held in online mode. Result will be available for the same in July 2019. Eligible candidates B.Tech lateral entry admission in various government aided and private engineering institutes across India. The LEET counseling will be done according to the candidate ranking and choice of college.
Read Here: Importance Of Education In Our Life
If you have any Query or suggestion about the above given details, do comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|