LEET Application Form
Students, who are preparing for Lateral Entry Entrance Test, are required to fill the LEET Application Form. State Technical Education Society of various states of all over India conducts Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) for admissions into B.E. / B.Tech courses. Meritorious students, who qualify the LEET exam, get admitted in government and private technical institutes. So, candidate’s satisfying requisite eligibility norms, may submit their LEET Application Form 2017 before the last date.
This page Includes:
Applicants must have complete knowledge about Lateral Entry Entrance Test syllabus, eligibility criteria, procedure to apply and important exam dates. This entrance test is organized by various state universities / institutions for giving direct admission to professional courses. Students may get more details about LEET Notification through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
LEET Application Form
|Exam Name||Lateral Entry Entrance Test|
|Important dates||Form will be available in the month of April|
To apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test students must have completed 3 years engineering diploma or equivalent form a recognized University.
For 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E. / B.Tech Courses:
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology (3 years or more) with 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% marks for reserved category i.e. SC category) from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent
- Sc. Degree with at least 45% marks (42.75 % marks reserved category) from a recognized University as defined by UGC and passed 10+2 with mathematics as a subject
- Diploma in Architecture Engineering of minimum 3 years
- Candidates with Diploma in Architecture are eligible to seek admission under Lateral Entry Program only for B.E / B. Tech Civil Engineering.
Hit Here: Top Universities In India
- LEET exam consists of questions from four sections-Basic Sciences, Electronics Stream Courses, Mechanical Stream Courses, and Other Engineering Streams.
- It consists of 90 objectives multiple choice types questions to be completed in 1 Hour.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
|B||Electronic Stream Courses||26-50||25|
|C||Mechanical Stream Courses||51-70||20|
|D||Other Engineering Streams||71-90||20|
Check This Latest Current Affairs
LEET 2017 Exam Centers:
- University Library, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Of Engg. & Tech., Maharashi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar
- YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad
- Polytechnic, Nilokheri
- Polytechnic, Sonepat
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat
- Polytechnic Hisar
- Polytechnic Ambala
- Polytechnic Manesar
- Indra Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari
- Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic, Damla, Yamunanagar
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
LEET Application Process 2017:
Candidates need to first of all require to log on to official website and then has to fill basic details for registration and hit on register button for registration.
Step-2-Fill Application Form:
Now candidates are required to login using application ID and password, after that fill the application form with all personal and academic details and select you desired course.
Thereafter, candidates need to upload their recent passport size Colored Photograph (JPG File Max. 50KB Size) and Specimen Signature (JPG File Max. 50KB Size) on online application form.
- Make the payment of application fee through downloading e-challan generated while filling up application form.
- They need to take the print out of the e-challan and deposit the applicable fee in the designated bank.
Step-5-Print Application Form:
- Lastly recheck the filled detail once and hit on ‘submit’ button for final sub mission of application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Do You Know: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Applicants should have all supported certificates with 5 sets of Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer as mentioned below:
- SSLC / 10th Mark sheet & Pass Certificate in original
- Diploma mark sheet & Pass certificate in original
- Migration certificate in original
- Admit card of Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) in original
- Data sheet of LEET in original
- TC issued by last institution in original
- Physical fitness certificate
- Photographs of students
- Community and Income certificate in original
- Allotment memorandum in original
- Bank Receipt in original
|Commencement of Online Registration Process||First week of April, 2017|
|Closing of Registration Window||Last week of April, 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card online||Second week of May, 2017|
|Exam Date||May 2017|
|LEET Exam result announcement||Last week of May, 2017|
|Counseling Process will start from||Last week of June, 2017|
Also Read: Entrance Exams In India
It is advised to keep in touch with us for getting up to date information about Lateral Entry Entrance Test. You can also follow us on Facebook, Google+. You can get latest information via email by subscribe our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship in India||Career Options After 12th|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|