LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health has notified an advertisement related to the LGBRIMH Recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor, Psychiatry and Staff Nurse. So all those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria of LGBRIMH Recruitment 2016 may apply any of the above mentioned posts .The applying candidates need to send application forms with required documents like: academic certificates, professional certificates and other required ones before the last date mentioned below.
|Post name||Assistant Professor, Psychiatry and Staff Nurse|
|Last date to send application forms||21st January 2016|
|Date of Interview/Selection test||30th January 2016|
The remaining information regarding LGBRIMH Recruitment like: salary detail, qualification required, age limit etc is framed below on this page created for you by the experts of recruitmentresult.com. Please see below:
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry:
- The applying candidates must have a recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The candidates must have Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in Schedule-Vl or equivalent and also Recognized DNB qualification awarded by National Board of Examination.
- The aspirants must have at least years of teaching experience in the concerned specialty as Lecturer/tutor in a recognized Institution.
- The applying candidates must passed HSSLC and registered nurse under (GNM/B.SO.)
- The candidates must have a registration with INC /State Nursing Council is necessary.
The age limit of the candidate for the post of Assistant Professor, Psychiatry is 50 years and the post for staff nurse is 35 years as on 1st January 2016. The age relaxation will be given by organization according to their rules.
|Post Name||Pay Band & Grade Pay|
|Assistant Professor, Psychiatry||Rs.15,600-39,100 + AGP 7.000+ NPA|
|Staff Nurse||Rs.9,300-34,800+GP 4600|
The selection of candidates is based on their performance in interview / selection test. Interview/Selection is likely to be held on 30th January 2016.The selected candidates will be required to join their duty within short notice of period. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd class railway fare/bus fare as per institute’s rules.
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website which is www.lgbrimh.org
- Then in the menu bar you need to hit the “Advertisements” tab.
- Then you need to hit the “Advertisement under special recruitment drive for PWD”.
- As you choose the advertisement, now a PDF file will be open.
- Now you need to read the all the information carefully and take the printout of application form.
- Now you need to fill the application form with all the information and attach all the required documents.
- After completion of form you need to send it to the address given below before 21st January 2016.
Candidates can also send their application form on this email which is mentioned below: -
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last date to send application||21st January 2016|
|Date of interview / selection test||30th January 2016|
Note: To get other information regarding LGBRIMH Recruitment 2016 you need to go through Official Notification. You can also subscribe our free email services regarding the information of private/government jobs directly in your email inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On