LIC AAO Previous Year Papers
Getting recruited against the AAO position in LIC is not that much difficult, if you have LIC AAO Previous Year Papers for preparation!!!! Check latest Solved LIC AAO Question Paper from below part of this page.
According to the LIC AAO Notification, selection for the LIC AAO Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performances in recruitment rounds that are online written exam, interview and others. So it is necessary to do preparation from LIC AAO Previous Year Papers.
LIC AAO Previous Year Papers
For the easiness of the appliers, we have gathered updated LIC AAO Previous Year Papers. Interested ones can download their LIC AAO previous year question papers in the form of PDF From here.
Ques 1. During World War II, when did Germany attack France?
Check Here Details Of: LIC AAO Recruitment
Ques 2. A man was walking in the evening just before the sun set. His wife said that, his shadow fell on his right. If the wife was walking in the opposite direction of the man, then which direction the wife was facing ?
Ques 3. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence.
5. Switch on
- 5, 1, 2, 4, 3
- 4, 2, 1, 5, 3
- 1, 3, 2, 4, 5
- 1, 2, 3, 5, 4
Ques 4. The main object of scientific layout is
- To produce better quality of product
- To utilise maximum floor area
- To minimise production delays
- All of these
Ques 5. Guwahati High Court is the judicature of
- Arunachal Pradesh
- All of the above
Get Here Details of: LIC AAO Syllabus
Ques 6. The Shimla Convention is an agreement that sets
- Shimla as a tourist spot
- Shimla as the capital of Himachal Pradesh
- Boundary between India and Tibet
- None of the above
Ques 7. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
- Geet Sethi
- Wilson Jones
- Michael Ferreira
- Manoj Kothari
Ques 8. The national anthem was written by
- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Sarat Chandra Chatterjee
- Aurobindo Ghosh
Ques 9. The weekly Commonweal was founded by
- Annie Besant
- Bipan Chandra Pal
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Sarojini Naidu
Ques 10. Two men, Mohit and Neerej started walking towards each other, simultaneously from places P and Q respectively, which are 72 miles apart. They met after 6 hours. After their meeting, Mohit reduced his speed by 1 mile/h and Neerej increased by 1 mile/h. They arrived at Q and P respectively at the same time. Find their initial speeds :
- 6 ½ miles/h and 7½ miles/h
- 6 miles/h and 7 miles/h
- 6.5 miles/h and 5.5 miles/h
- 15 ½ miles/h and 9 miles/h
You Can Also Check: LIC AAO Exam Pattern
Ques 11. For each of the following questions mark the appropriate choice.
Amit can set questions for MBA exams because he has experience to set questions for Bank exams. This statement is based on the assumption that
- The questions of Bank exams are harder than that of MBA exams.
- Both exams are conducted by the same board.
- Those who can set questions for Bank exams can set questions for MBA exams also.
- Number of papers asked in both exams are same
Ques 12. The sale recorded by a dealer in a week from Monday to Saturday are as follows:
- Rs. 210000 per day for the first three days
- Rs. 81000 on Thursday
- Rs. 45000on Friday
- Rs. 156000 on Saturday
Find his average sales per day during that week.
Ques 13. Consider the given statement and choose:
- if only assumption X is implicit;
- if only assumption Y is implicit;
- if both X and Y are implicit; and
- if neither X nor Y is implicit.
Statement: Man is born free.
Assumptions: X. Freedom is the birthright of man. Y. All humans have human rights.
Ques 14. When was the Indian Constitution adopted?
- 15th August, 1947
- 26th November, 1949
- 26th January, 1950
- 2nd October, 1952
Ques 15. The Objectives Resolution which laid down the main objectives to guide the deliberations of the Assembly was moved by
- Sardar Patel
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- K.M. Munshi
- B.R. Ambedkar
Ques 16. Georgia, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan became the members of UNO in
Ques 17. Guru Gobind Singh was
- the 10th Guru of the Sikhs
- founder of Khalsa, the inner council of the Sikhs in 1699
- author of Dasam Granth
- All the above
Ques 18. Hermann Scheer (Germany) received right Livelihood Award in 1999 for
- his indefatigable work for thepromotion of solar energy worldwide
- his long standing efforts to end the impunity of dictators
- showing that organic agriculture is a key to both environmental sustainability and food security
- None of the above
Ques 19. Germany signed the Armistice Treaty on ____ and World War I ended
- January 19, 1918
- May 30, 1918
- November 11, 1918
- February 15, 1918
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Ques 20. When they heard news of the hurricane, Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans. Instead of traveling to the island beach resort, they booked a room at a fancy new spa in the mountains. Their plans were a bit more expensive, but they’d heard wonderful things about the spa and they were relieved to find availability on such short notice.
- Maya and Julian take beach vacations every year.
- The spa is overpriced.
- It is usually necessary to book at least six months in advance at the spa.
- Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans because of the hurricane.
Above listed LIC AAO Previous Year Papers are helpful for you to prepare well Assistant Administrative Officer Exam. Candidates are suggested to keep in touch with us on our web portal to grab latest details on your instant access,
If you want more details related to LIC AAO previous year papers pdf free download go through this Official Site link.
You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to collect up to date info on your timeline wall and Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to fetch details into your mailbox. All The Best For Your Exam!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On