LIC AAO Recruitment 2014
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is inviting online application form as LIC AAO Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial). Aspirants are required to apply online till 06th April, 2014 and must appear in the test on the specified Exam Date that is 11th May 2014 (Tentative).
- Eligible job hunters are encouraged to fill LIC AAO Online Application form and grab this golden opportunity for the enhancement of their career.
- The job seekers are advised to read LIC AAO Recruitment 2014 notification which is supplied below on this page by the squad of Recruitmentresult.com.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial)
No. of Seats: 30
Aspirants need to possess passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries, London/Actuarial Society of India.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Applicants have to Pay Rs.500/- (For SC/ST/ PWD Rs.50/-) through online mode.
Job hunters who will qualify Online Test will be called for interview and selected candidates will undergo a Medical Examination.
Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.17240-32640/- per month.
How to Apply?
- Applicants have to go through “Careers” link presented on the official website.
- After it, connection of “Recruitment of AAO (Actuarial) 2014” will redirect you on the link of online registration.
- Mention all the details correctly and upload scanned image & signature.
- Pay the requisite fee through proper channel.
- Recheck all the information and submit the application.
- Last date of submission of online application: 6th April 2014
- Download of Call Letter: 1st Week of May, 2014.
- Expected Date of Online Examination: 11th May, 2014
Note: All necessary details are framed on Official Notification.