LIC AAO Recruitment
Life Insurance Corporation has promulgated a latest vacancies notification regarding LIC AAO Recruitment. Through this notification, dedicated and skilled contenders are invited by the LIC for filling up vacant positions of Assistant Administrative Officer. Aspirants, who find themselves eligible and want to clutch these opportunities, they may apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This page includes:
Appliers can get more information related to LIC AAO Recruitment such as posts name, required qualification, applying process, and selection process etc which are given below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who want to apply against these vacancies should submit their filled application forms via online mode on or before the deadline date that is well uttered below.
LIC AAO Recruitment
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
LIC AAO Vacancy Details:
Assistant Administrative Officer
Contenders, who wish to grab Assistant Administrative Officer posts at LIC AAO Jobs, must have Bachelor / Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University / Institution
Minimum age of appliers should be 21 years and maximum is 30 years and relaxation criteria for reserved category appliers as shown below in tabular format.
|Category||Up To Years|
Appointed aspirant for Assistant Administrative Officer posts will receive an attractive salary packages which is offered by reputed organization.
- For General: Rs. 600/- + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Transaction Charges
- Payment of fee will be paid through online mode only using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Categorization of aspirants for above stated posts will be made through their performance in online test followed by interview process which will be taken by selection committee of Life Insurance Corporation. The admit card of LIC AAO 2018 will be available in the month of February 2018. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India will declare the LIC AAO Result probably on April- May 2018.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam|
- Online objective type entrance exam
- 160 questions
- Total Marks: 300
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- There will a negative marking of 1/4th marks for wrong answers given by candidates.
|Section||Questions||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|3||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60|
|5||English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||–|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
How to Apply For LIC AAO Recruitment?
Appliers may follow below stated steps to fill online application form and apply against these vacancies:
- First of all, appliers need to open the official website of Life Insurance Corporation which is “www.licindia.in”.
- Then press on the ‘career’ tab present at the bottom of the homepage.
- Now select the appropriate link related to Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2018 and press on it.
- Read the Notification very carefully.
- After that, hit on ‘Press Here for Apply Online’.
- Now candidates have to fill the online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Make payment.
- Then submit the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
Check Out: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Date of the release of official notification||December 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application form||December 2017|
|Admit card will be issued from||February 2018|
|Date of the entrance exam||March 2018|
|Result of entrance exam will be announced on||April or May 2018|
To get more details about LIC AAO Recruitment 2017-2018 you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|