LIC AAO Recruitment
Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued an advertisement named as LIC AAO Recruitment. The organization is going to hire eligible and capable candidates, to fill vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer.
Latest Update as on 30th July 2018: LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 is certified as FAKE news
Candidates are informed that LIC AAO Recruitment of 700 vacancies is fake advertisement. Officials said that LIC has not come out with any recruitment notification for AAO-2018. So, candidates, who had decided to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018, can get step back of this recruitment notification as it is certified by the official that is it fake.
Candidates, who fulfill the required qualification needed for Life Insurance Corporation of India Vacancies, can apply for the same via online process only. Candidates can check all the details and Dates of LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 from the below ward of this page.
This page includes:
Candidates are required to apply now for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018–19 with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
LIC AAO Recruitment
LIC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
LIC AAO Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment, they should have Bachelor/Master’s Degree in concerned stream from recognized University Institution with good academic records.
Age Limitations for LIC Vacancies:
Contenders, willing to enroll themselves for Life Insurance Corporation of India Vacancies, their minimum Age shall be 21 years and Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years. Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per the norms.
Application Fee for LIC AAO Vacancies:
To apply for LIC of India AAO Recruitment, candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Non Reserved) & Rs. 100/- (Reserved) as application fee. The payment of fee can be done through online mode.
LIC AAO Recruitment Remuneration Details:
Applicants, who will be selected for appointment on Life Insurance Corporation of India Jobs, will get Rs 40,245/- per month as salary. Along with the salary candidates will also get further terms and conditions as per the norms.
Selection Procedure for LIC Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for LIC of India AAO Vacancies, will be done on the basis of their performances in written test and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
Also Check Preparation Links:
|LIC AAO Syllabus||Free Books for LIC AAO|
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers||LIC AAO Exam Pattern|
How to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018?
Candidates, who want to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for LIC AAO Recruitment, First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.licindia.in
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” link, available at the bottom of home page.
- From the next page you are required to select an appropriate link related to LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of LIC Notification, having all the details of LIC AAO Recruitment.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you are required to go back to the previous page and hit on an app link for LIC Apply Online.
- Now you should fill LIC Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you have to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
LIC Jobs Important Date:
|Starting date to apply online||Updating Soon|
|Last date to apply online||Updating Soon|
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding LIC AAO Recruitment 2018–19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LIC AAO Admit Card||LIC AAO Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|