Great opportunity!! Students who want to pursue higher studies and belong to The Economically Weaker Families, they can now apply for LIC Scholarship through this page. To avail the advantage of Golden Jubilee Scheme (GJF) students first have to ensure eligibility and after that fill LIC Scholarship Application Form.
This page Includes:
Life Insurance Corporation of India will select scholars on the basis of merit and family background. The Corporation provides scholarship only to the Students Belonging to the Economically Weaker Families whose income is less than 1,00,000/- per annum.
Amount of LIC India GJF scholarship scheme:
The total Scholarship amount of LIC golden jubilee scheme is 10,000/- per annum which will be provided to candidates in installment of Rs. 1,000/- per month. In order to avail more information regarding LIC Scholarship 2018-19 scrolls down this page prepared by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com
LIC Scholarship 2018-19
|Organization name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Scholarship for||Economically weak Students|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 Standard|
|Mode of apply||Regular post|
|Scholarship Amount||10000/- per annum each|
Check Here: Scholarships in India
LIC Scholarship Eligibility:
- Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in this Academic year with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates should be registered in Graduate / Diploma / ITI / Professional Course.
- Scholarship will not be granted to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- Annual income of parents/ guardian of students from all sources does not exceed ` 1, 00, 000/-.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Scholarship Amount for LIC Golden Jubilee Scheme:
- 20 Scholarship per divisional center of LIC (10 each for boys and girls) will be given to meritorious students.
- An amount of `10,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected candidate.
- 1,000/- will be payable in ten monthly installments to Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT.
Selection Process for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme:
Selection of LIC Scholar will be done on basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to fill LIC scholarship application from:
- First of all, students should visit the official site that is www.licindia.in
- Thereafter go to the bottom of the home page and hit on” Golden Jubilee Foundation” link.
- This will take you at the page where you need to hit on “Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme” link available at the right side of the tat page.
- A complete LIC golden jubilee scholarship scheme notification will appear on your screen, read the complete notification carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible then Choose link ‘Apply Online for Golden Jubilee Scholarship’.
- Fill the LIC Scholarship Online Application Form with correct information like personal details, educational qualification, and Bank Account Details etc.
- If a student is found to have obtained a fellowship by false statement/certificates, his / her fellowship shall be canceled.
- Press submit tab and take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Get Notification- LIC Scholarship 2018-19
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Last date to submit online application form: Updating Soon
Note: To get more details about LIC Scholarship 2018 you may check this Official Link.
You may add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates about LIC Scholarship 2018 shortly. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get information in your inbox.
As everyone has Facebook Account so you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest info on your timeline. If you are having any problem related to above mentioned information you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|