Students who wish to study further, but not able to study due lack of money, may get advantage of new scheme as LIC Scholarship offered by Life Insurance Corporation of India. This Golden Jubilee Scholarship is started with the aim of providing financial support to meritorious students. Candidates who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent with good marks may apply online for LIC Scholarship 2017.
|This page Includes:|
Students who want to grab this chance and want to continue their study may fill online application form as soon as possible. With the help of Golden Jubilee Foundation (GJF) Scheme, students may get education in any government or private college / university.
Willing candidates may acquire further detailed information about this scheme such as eligibility criteria etc through the below this page provided of the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look….
|Organization name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Scholarship for||Economically weak Students|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 Standard|
|Mode of apply||Regular post|
|Scholarship Amount||10000/- per annum each|
Check Here: Scholarships in India
- Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in this Academic year with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates should be registered in Graduate / Diploma / ITI / Professional Course.
- Scholarship will not be granted to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- Annual income of parents/ guardian of students from all sources does not exceed ` 1, 00, 000/-.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
- 20 Scholarship per divisional center of LIC (10 each for boys and girls) will be given to meritorious students.
- An amount of `10,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected candidate.
- 1,000/- will be payable in ten monthly installments to Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT.
Selection of LIC Scholar will be done on basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Process to Apply for LIC Scholarship:
- First of all students should visit the official site that is www.licindia.in.
- Now go through the links moving at the upper side of home page.
- Choose link ‘Apply Online for Golden Jubilee Scholarship’.
- Fill online application form with correct information like personal details, educational qualification and Bank Account Details etc.
- If a student is found to have obtained a fellowship by false statement / certificates, his / her fellowship shall be cancelled
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
Last date to submit online application form: Updating Soon
Note: To get more details about LIC Scholarship 2017 you may check this Official Link.
You may add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates about LIC Scholarship 2017 shortly. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get information in your inbox.
As everyone has Facebook Account so you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest info on your timeline. If you are having any problem related to above mentioned information you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|