Through Golden Jubilee Scheme (GJF), Life Insurance Corporation of India provides the LIC Scholarship to those students who want to continue their further studies and not proficient to study due to lack of financial support.
So, candidates who want to pursue higher studies and belong to The Economically Weaker Families, they can now apply for LIC Scholarship 2019 through this page. To avail the advantage of Golden Jubilee Scheme (GJF) students must possess required eligibility and then submit the LIC Scholarship Application Form till the last date updating soon.
This Page Includes:
Life Insurance Corporation of India will select scholars on the basis of merit and family background. The Corporation provides scholarship only to the Students Belonging to the Economically Weaker Families whose income is less than 1,00,000/- per annum.
Amount of LIC India GJF scholarship scheme:
The total Scholarship amount of LIC golden jubilee scheme is 10,000/- per annum which will be provided to candidates in installment of Rs. 1,000/- per month. In order to avail more information regarding LIC Scholarship 2019 scrolls down this page prepared by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Scholarship for||Economically weak Students|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 Standard|
|Mode of apply||Regular post|
|Scholarship Amount||10000/- per annum each|
Check Here: Scholarships in India
- Graduation in any discipline
- Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses
- Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes
- Courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)
LIC Scholarship Eligibility:
- Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in this Academic year with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates should be registered in Graduate / Diploma / ITI / Professional Course.
- Scholarship will not be granted to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- Annual income of parents/ guardian of students from all sources does not exceed ` 1, 00, 000/-.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Scholarship Amount for LIC Golden Jubilee Scheme:
- 20 Scholarship per divisional center of LIC (10 each for boys and girls) will be given to meritorious students.
- An amount of `10,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected candidate.
- 1,000/- will be payable in ten monthly installments to Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT. Have a look on Life Insurance Corporation of India Scholarship Scheme:
|Category||Number (Since Inception)||Amount sanctioned in र|
|Advancement Of Education||193||30,24,86,880|
|Objects Of General Public Utility||46||9,07,59,473|
Selection Process for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme:
Selection of LIC Scholar will be done on basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family.
- Total marks secured in the 12th or 10+2.
- Merit list of the LIC scholars
- Candidate’s family background for example family annual income.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to fill LIC scholarship application from:
- First of all, students should visit the official site that is www.licindia.in
- Thereafter go to the bottom of the home page and hit on” Golden Jubilee Foundation” link.
- This will take you at the page where you need to hit on “Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme” link available at the right side of the tat page.
- A complete LIC golden jubilee scholarship scheme notification will appear on your screen, read the complete notification carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible then Choose link ‘Apply Online for Golden Jubilee Scholarship’.
- Fill the LIC Scholarship Online Application Form with correct information like personal details, educational qualification, and Bank Account Details etc.
- If a student is found to have obtained a fellowship by false statement/certificates, his / her fellowship shall be canceled.
- Press submit tab and take the hard copy of application form for future use.
- Student’s Caste/category Certificate.
- DOB or Birth certificate.
- Family Income Certificate of the Candidate.
- Two colored and passport size Photographs.
- 10th marks sheet along with passing certificate.
- Candidate’s scanned signature/sign.
- Certificate and marks sheet of the 12th
- Aadhar card as ID and Address proof.
- A photo copy of student’s pass book for the bank accounts details.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Last date to submit online application form: Updating Soon
Note: To get more details about LIC Scholarship 2019 you may check this Official Link.
You may add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates about LIC Scholarship 2019 shortly. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get information in your inbox.
As everyone has Facebook Account so you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest info on your timeline. If you are having any problem related to above mentioned information you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|