Candidates willing to join Life Insurance Corporation of India have to go through the recruitment examination and LIC Syllabus is the best key to prepare well for it. To help candidates here we are providing the Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment Exam Syllabus. Not only the LIC Syllabus 2018 but also here we also providing the LIC Exam Pattern as well. Aspirants are advised to go through the below section and avail all the details now.
After qualify Life Insurance Corporation of India Exam, aspirants will be getting selected for relevant posts namely Clerk, Steno, Manager, Assistant Manager, Asst Administrative Officer, Asst Development Officer, etc. To grab more information concerning to Life Insurance Corporation of India AAO Syllabus, you may go through the given advertisement which is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
Aspirants, who are preparing for Clerk, Steno, Manager, Assistant Manager, Asst Administrative Officer, Asst Development Officer, etc exam, may check or they can also download the AAO Exam Syllabus and LIC exam pattern in the pdf format.
Online Test: On-line test will be of Objective Type, multiple choice of two hours duration comprising of the following:
|Section||Questions||Number of Questions||Marks||Time (Hrs)|
|1||Reasoning Ability||30||90||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
|3||General Knowledge,Current Affairs||30||60|
|5||English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||100|
Give Now: Computer Knowledge Online Quiz
LIC Exam Syllabus
LIC Written Exam Syllabus:
Aspirants who will appear for the exam have to clear objective type test which will having the questions from the following topics :-
LIC Assistant Aptitude Test of Reasoning Syllabus:
Reasoning ability and mental aptitude questions will be asked in this part of exam paper.
LIC ADO Syllabus 2018 – Verbal:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test Of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem On Age Calculation
- Blood Relations, Analogy
- Decision Making Etc.
LIC Clerk Syllabus – Non-Verbal:
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc. are some related topics.
How to Prepare for Reasoning:- Read Here
LIC Assistant Manager – Numerical Ability:
In this part of exam paper, there will be quantitative skills questions.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method, Percentage
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation are some related topics.
Tips to Study Math for Competitive Exams: Read Here
LIC AAO Syllabus – General Knowledge and Awareness:
Candidates have to be prepared for this section of exam paper by keeping themselves up to date with the world and the activities of surrounding.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Sports, Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations, Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics.
Read Also: How To Prepare For GK
English Language with special emphasis on grammar and vocabulary.
Essential Note: There will also be a descriptive paper of English covering Test of essay, Précis and Comprehension in English.
English Exam Preparation Tips: Check Here
LIC Preparation Books:
LIC AAO Study Material – Reasoning
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal.
- Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Arun Sharma.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning (English) 1st Edition by A.K Gupta.
LIC ADO Study Material – Quantitative Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal.
- CAT Quantitative Ability by Arun Sharma.
- Quantitative Aptitude by Abhijit Guha.
- Quicker Maths By Tyra.
LIC Assistant Study Material – General Awareness
- NCERT books for History, Polity, Science.
- Lucent’s General Knowledge.
- Competition Success Review Year Book.
- Manorama Year Book 2015.
LIC Assistant Manager Study Material – General Awareness
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis.
- Essential English Grammar by Raymond Murphy.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi.
LIC Study Material – Computer Awareness
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Publishers
- Computer for Competitive Exams by R. Gupta
You can get more information about LIC Syllabus from this Official Link and bookmark our web portal using control + D to fetch up to date details about LIC Syllabus 2018 on your instant access. If you have any query related to this then you may freely ask by leave their comment in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On