A Newest career vacancy notification has been liberated as LICHFL Recruitment by LIC Housing Finance Limited. Contenders who find themselves eligible for LIC Housing Finance Vacancy such as Web Designer, Web Developer and Database Programmer can apply and avail this tremendous job. By following below mentioned steps in prescribed manner candidates can get a chance to enroll for LICHFL Recruitment 2017.
Get Highlighted Details On This Page:
Result oriented candidates aspirants can apply by submitting their filled application form till 10/06/2017 through online mode. Aspirants will be selected through Online Technical Skill Test and Interview. Those candidates who crack both will definitely select for LICHFL Recruitment 2017–2018. For getting complete details about LIC Housing Finance Jobs, candidates must roll down the entire page which is well modified by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Name of Vacancies||Web Designer, Web Developer and Database Programmer|
|Selection Mode||Online Technical Skill Test and Interview|
|Last date of Applying||10.06.2017|
LICHFL Vacancy Details:
|Position Name||No Of Posts|
Do You Know the eligibility Criteria??
Essential Qualifications Required:
Contenders who are interested to apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment they must hold MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT by scoring 60 percent marks from a recognized university/institution. Also candidates must have minimum 3 years in the related field in an organization.
Age parameters as on 01/01/2017:
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|25 years||30 years|
Download Now: LICHFL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Monthly Pay Scale Details:
Appointed candidates who will finally select for LIC Housing Finance Vacancies they will get Rs. 8 lakhs to 11 lakhs per annum from management authority of recruiting organization.
Enrollment Method for LICHFL Recruitment:
Candidate’s first need to submit their resume through online mode after this aspirant will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications. After this short listed candidates have to undergone Online Technical Skill Test and then a merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in the test. After this candidates who qualified Online Technical Skill Test will be called for Interview in Mumbai.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to Fill LIC Housing Finance LTD Online Application Form 2017:
Keen candidates who are eligible to apply for LIC HFL Recruitment they are advised to follow all these steps in chronological order as framed below:
- In the very first step candidates must move and login the official web portal of LIC Housing Finance Limited that is www.lichousing.com
- After login the website candidates will reach to the home page and you have to press on “Careers” tab as located on the top menu of the home page.
- Then a new page will be disclosed with the title job opportunities and you need to go through all the significant details regarding “Recruitment of IT Professional”
- Now candidates must read all the details and also ensure eligibility criteria.
- After this aspirants who are satisfied they must press on the link “Hit Here To Apply”
- Then a New tab will be open and you need to fill all the details as asked and also upload all the documents, certificates as prescribed.
- Lastly, after completing the application form in all manner aspirants must press on “Submit” button for submission of filled application form.
Direct Link: Apply Online
Vital Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Online LIC Housing Finance Application Form: 10/06/2017
Eligible contenders are advised to access direct Official Link to get all the significant details about LICHFL Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|