List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam
Here on this page, we have brought List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam which can be proved helpful for you!! To do continuously preparation of the exams and digging all the books before sitting for the Staff Selection Commission Exam is not sufficient. One should opt for a strategic approach for the competitive exams while you are preparing for the exams from past many months and there are some things which you are required to take consideration on the day of the exam and the night before always. Important Instructions for candidates concerning the knowledge of things which are not being permitted to bring with them at the examination room can assist you well.
As a consequence of the SSC Notification, contenders are strictly advised to desist from bringing bags, mobile phones and prohibited items into the examination venue. Contenders are advised to grab the entire details of “Prohibited Materials List” in examination. Aspirants must check the “Important Instructions for SSC Exam” which are essential to be followed by each and every contenders appearing in the examination. To collect more details in concern of List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam, please have a look below on this page, designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam
Here our team is offering you to the “Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam” along with the important instructions for the candidates at the beneath section, so what are you waiting for? Grab the entire details of List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam as soon as possible!!
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES…
#1.Say NO to Prohibited Materials
- Watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination lab. Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to the candidates.
Get Best Answer: How To Crack SSC Exam ?
#2.Protect Your Belongings Yourself
- It is reiterated that Candidates should not bring Bags and prohibited items as mentioned above to the examination venue.
- In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for the safe custody of such items.
- The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
#3.You Will Be Responsible For Any Damage
- If any such prohibited item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.
- He/she would also liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years.
START Practice With: SSC Online Test Series
#4.Say NO To Any Accessories
- Candidates should also not wear charms, veil, items containing metals such as rings, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, broach, hair pin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc.
- Candidates are advised to wear open footwear like slippers, sandals instead of shoes as the candidates could be asked to remove shoes by the frisking staff.
#5. Are you appearing second time? Think Again
- Any candidate, who appears more than once for the examination, would not only be disqualified from the said examination but would also be debarred for three years from all examinations conducted by the Commission.
- It may also be noted that no re-examination would be conducted if it is found that the examination was disrupted on account of instigation by the candidates.
Check Now: SSC Coaching Institutes
#6.Any Kind of Detriment Will Not Be Tolerated
- Candidates must also refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination (Paper-I) 2017.
- If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled.
- Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.
Staff Selection Commission Exam
Staff selection commission is a well known government job provider and releases so many recruitment notifications every year. A numerous number of contenders apply against SSC Recruitment Notification for filling up various vacancies. This year also, contenders are going to appear for the examination under the Recruitment Process. Participants are advised to check the above presented details which are essential to acknowledge by them.
Also Check: SSC Previous Year Papers
Hope you are satisfied with our page and has acknowledge the information about List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam. You are advised to be in touch with our portal for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Preparation Books|
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Recruitment|
|SSC Challan Form||SSC Admit Card|