Department of Local Self Government Recruitment 2013-2014
- Department of Local Self Government, (Administrative and Technical) Service Commission, Jaipur has issued the notification for filling up the Assistant Programmer and Assistant Competitive Vacancies. Applicants may apply on or before 23rd October 2013.
- Desirable and qualified job seekers who are wishing to apply for this recruitment may send the application form before the last date for application receipt.
- Recruitmentresult.com comes out with the information about department of local self government Recruitment 2013-2014. For further information like age limit, selection process, how to apply and qualification must check below.
Name of the organization
Department of Local Self Government
Name of the post
- Assistant Programmer: 208
- Assistant competitive: 101
Total Number of the vacancy
Applicants must have a Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in Computer science/ computer application/computer engineering/ electronics /IT as per the post requirement from a recognized university.
Age limitation of the job hunters should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Application fee for the general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 250/-.
- For the non crimilayer backward class and Special Backward Classes candidates application fee is Rs. 150/-.
- For the SC/ST applicants Application fee of Rs. 100/-.
How to apply?
- Job finders who want to apply for this recruitment may fill application form through online mode from the official website that is www.lsgraj.org
- Fill all the relevant details accurately in application form, attach all the required documents/ certificates, passport size photograph and submit the form within the given time period.
- After submit application form candidates must take a print out of the application form for the further use.
Last date for application Receipt: 23rd October 2013
For more details candidates must visit the Official Notification