Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment
Lok Nayak Hospital has announced a job advertisement titled as Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment. They are in search of result oriented candidates for the vacant post of Senior Resident in the department of Anesthesia. Capable and willing job hunters can apply for Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2015 by attending the Walk-In-Interview with the application form along with necessary credentials. Walk-In-Interview is going to be held on particular date which is stated below in table. Our team is also trying to collect updated information regarding Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2016. So, job finders are advised to stay tune with this page.
|Name of the post||Senior Resident|
|Date of walk in Interview||1st December 2015|
Candidates who are willing to enhance their career in the government sector must clutch this chance as soon as possible. The entire details regarding Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Age of aspirants must not exceed from 33 years in case of general candidates. 05 years relaxation is given in case of SC/ ST category and 03 years for OBC. OBC certificate issued from the govt. of NCT of Delhi will only be considered.
Scale of pay offered to job seekers hired for Lok Nayak Hospital job vacancies will be Rs 18750/- with a grade pay of Rs 6600/- plus usual allowances as admissible under rules.
Selection of talented job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in walk in Interview conducted by selection panel of Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi.
How to Apply for Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment?
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria must appear for interview held by organization with updated CV/ Resume and the set of all the necessary documents (Original and Photocopies).
- Aspirants are required to submit the application form with 02 recent passport size colour photographs and photocopies of required documents such as educational certificates, certificates of age proof, receipt of DMC with PG degree, residential proof (Aadhaar, election ID card / passport) before the board from 9.30AM to 1.00PM on date mentioned below.
- Candidates should make sure that they reach the interview venue on time
Place of Interview:
In the chamber of Addl. Medical Superintendent
Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi-2
- Date of walk in Interview: 1st December 2015
- Time of Interview: 2.30 P.M
To get more details about Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2016 you may go through this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On