Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015
An employment notification as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015 has been declared for filling up 12 vacancies for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Interested contenders may apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date should be reached shown below.
|Posts Name||Security Assistant Grade-II|
|No. Of Posts||12|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||05th May 2015|
You can gain entire detailed information in concern to Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, selection process, and applying process etc, which is described below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applying Candidates should have Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from recognized university or institutions.
- Ex-Ser5vicemen Contenders must have possessed 12th standard from recognized boards and should have experience / training in handling and operation of Arms and also well versed in all types of chores concerned with anti-sabotage checks, area sanitization, CCTV operation and other security related ground duties.
Age Limit Details:
- Aspirant’s maximum age should be 45 years as on 05th May 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per Govt. norms.
Job seekers will get pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month by organization.
Whole classification of aspirants will be depending on their demonstration in personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must download application form from the official site that is www.loksabha.nic.in under “Recruitment” link.
- Fill the application in correct manner, affix two self-attested identical recent passport size photographs, one on the application form and attach Xerox copies of entire testimonials.
- Completed application form with all respects must be sent to address given below framed address on or before last date should be reached.
To Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110 001
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 05th May 2015
You may open Official Notification and fetch other detailed information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On