Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014
An online advertisement about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014 has circulated by Parliament Of India for filling up 45 vacancies of Steno, Drivers. Career oriented aspirants who are looking for government jobs, must apply lasted by 10-11-2014.
|Dead line to receipt of application||10-11-2014|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas:||17-11-2014|
|Total no of Vacancies||45|
More information in favor of Lok Sabha Secretariat jobs 2014 such as qualification, age, post name, selection, how to apply and many more are well framed below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Salary||Age limit|
|Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||41||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GP: Rs. 4200||27 years|
|Staff Car Driver||04||Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + GP: Rs. 2400|
|Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||Bachelor’s Degree and possessing minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi.|
|Staff Car Driver||Matriculation or equivalent; (ii) A valid commercial LMV/HMV license; and (iii) Skill and experience in driving motor vehicles.|
Contenders must have relevant working experience as per the requirement of the post.
Reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government rules.
Selection of appropriate candidates will done on the basis of examination/skill test/trade test
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must download application form from the official site that is www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Fill the application in correct manner, affix two self-attested identical recent passport size photographs, one on the application form and the other on the attendance sheet
- Send the completed application to below framed address
“The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
- Dead line to receipt of application: 10-11-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: 17-11-2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details you may check the Official Notification.