Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Job opportunities in Parliament Of India!!! Apply now!!! A career notification as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment has liberated for filling up 16 Reader, Printer, and Reporter Vacancy. Candidates who are willing to join government sector they can apply for this job opportunity. Candidates can apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 through offline mode.
This Page Includes:
Eager candidates can fill application form in prescribed format and then can submit it through proper channels latest by end date which is 27-03-2017. Before applying for any position, candidates must check out the complete information related to this job opening which is supplied on this page by the group members of recruitmentresult.com. To know more, please scroll down this page.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
|Organization Name||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Total No. of Vacancies||16|
|Last date of receipt of application||27-03-2017|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancies:
- Printer: 05 Posts
- Junior Proof Reader: 06 Posts
- Warehouseman: 05 Posts
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: Official Notice
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Printer||Diploma in Printing Technology of 03 years duration recognized by AICTE OR Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 03 years’ experience OR Intermediate (Class XII) from a recognized Board with 05 years’ experience||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Proof Reader||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, Diploma in Printing Technology or P.G. Diploma in Book Publishing from any Institute approved by AICTE OR 5 years experience|
|Warehouseman||Secondary School Certificate or Matriculation, Diploma in Printing Technology from any Institute approved by AICTE (OR) 5 years experience||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay: Rs. 2200/-|
Restrictions On Age:
Applicants who wish to apply their age should not be more than 27 years as on 27-03-2017. Candidates who have experience in relevant field their age will be relaxed up to 32 years.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written exam/ trade test. Final decision of selection will be taken by the selection team of organization on the basis of candidate’s performance in exam/ trade test.
Do You Know? How to Prepare for Written Examination
Steps to Apply For Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy:
- Firstly, applying contenders must have to log on to the official web portal of organization that is loksabha.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to the “Related Links” section and then hit on “Recruitment” link.
- Now hit on “ADVT. NO. 3/2017- Applications are invited for filling up of vacancies for the post(s) of Printer, Junior Proof Reader and Warehouseman in Lok Sabha Secretariat” link from the list.
- An advertisement will be displayed on your screen and you have to read the complete information through it.
- After getting the details, download the application form which is attached with advertisement.
- Now fill the correct and complete information in application form.
- Paste your latest passport size photo in the given space and attach the copies of supporting documents with application form.
- Now enclose it in an envelope that must be super scripted with the name of the post applied.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address by post latest by end date.
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
- End Date for receipt of application: 27-03-2017
- Last Date to submit applications for far flung areas: 03-04-2017
In order to get more information relevant to Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, candidates must check the Official Notification which is presented above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|