Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Lok Sabha Secretariat has circulated an employment advertisement in regard of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment. Job hunters are invited to fill up vacancies of Executive, Producer, Asst., Engineer, Editor and Manager etc. Interested contenders may apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015. Candidates are required to appear Walk- In- Interview on prescribed date that is tuned below.
|Date Of Walk- In- Interview||Check below|
You can get entire detailed information in concern to Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancies such as salary details, selection process, and applying process etc, which is described below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Production Executive||Graduation + preferably Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication.|
|Broadcast Engineer||B.Sc. (Engineering) / B.E./ B. Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or M.Sc. in Electronics|
|Technical Executive||B.Sc. / Diploma in Electronics / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology.|
|Copy Editor (English)||Graduation + Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication|
|Anchor (English & Hindi)||Graduation/ Post-Graduation Degree or Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication|
|Manager (Distribution)||Graduation from a recognized university|
|Manager (Marketing)||Degree from a recognized university|
|Asst. Producer (Social Media)||Degree/ Diploma from any Government recognized Institution/ University.|
|Assistant Producer (Transmission)|
Applicants who will be selected will get impressive salary per month as per rules of Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Participants will be selected on basis of their performance in Walk- In- Interview.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
- Those aspirants who match with eligibility criteria may apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat jobs by appearing Walk- In- Interview.
- Applicants should download format of application from official site or by official notification given below.
- Candidates should bring complete filled application at time of interview.
- Aspirants should also bring Last pay slip received in earlier employment, Copies of Certificates in regard of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification Experience and Identity Proof and Permanent Account Number.
- Candidates are requested to not to bring any Handbag/ Mobile Phone at time of skill test.
- Appliers qualifying in the skill test/ shortlisted will be called for interview.
- Address of interview is mentioned below.
21-23 Mahadev Road,
(Behind new Broadcasting House, Akashvani Bhavan)
|Sl. No||Name Of The Position||Date||Time Of Reporting|
|01||Production Executive / Producer / Asst. Producer / Production Asst||17th July 2015||
9 A.M To 10 A.M
|02||Copy Editor (English) / Anchor (English) / Anchor (Hindi)||18th July 2015|
|03||Broadcast Engineer / Technical Executive||19th July 2015|
|04||Manager (Distribution) / Manager (Marketing) / Asst. Producer (Social Media/ Asst. Producer (Transmission)||20th July 2015|
Note: Visit this Official Notification to get more details about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On