Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Lok Sabha Secretariat has released a vacancy notification regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016. To fill up the 65 vacancies of Fire Consultant and Security Assistant Grade-II posts application forms are invited to recruit meritorious and eligible aspirants. Candidates willing to empanel this association and fulfills all the requisite eligibility norms may apply for this career opening as soon as possible. Candidates planning to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year must frequently visit this portal.
Contestants may apply by filling the application form on or before the closing date. Applying job seekers have to go through the entire details before applying as mentioned below on this page that is well shaped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of conducting body||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Total no. of posts||65|
|Last date of receipt of application||Check below|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancies and Qualification Detail:
|Position Name||Number of posts||Educational Qualification|
|Fire Consultant||01||Candidate must have retired from the Delhi Fire Service with relevant year regular service in the grade of Deputy Chief Fire Officer / Divisional Officer / Assistant Divisional Officer.|
|Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical)||64||10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Communication.|
More 12th Pass Jobs: Get Here
Age Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Position Name||Upper Age Limit||Pay Band|
|Fire Consultant||65 years as on 8th August, 2016||Rs.26,000 per month|
|Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical)||45 years as on 05th September, 2016
|Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-|
Eligible candidate will have to appear for a personal interview before a Selection Committee to be constituted for the purpose. Candidate will be required to secure qualifying marks in the Personal Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily
Procedure to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
- Applying candidates are first of all required to log on to official website that is www.loksabha.nic.in.
- After getting on to the official home page of portal you need to hit on ‘Recruitment’ link available under “Related Links” section at left side.
- This will take you to the page where you need to hit on “ADVT NO.2/2016 for filling up of vacancies for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) from amongst Ex-Servicemen in Lok Sabha Secretariat” OR “ADVT NO.1/2016 (ENGAGEMENT OF ‘FIRE COSULTANT’ ON CONTRACT BASIS IN LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT)” link.
- After this go through the opened notification carefully and apply through proper channel.
- Eligible applicants who are applying for “Security Assistant Grade-II” post have to apply in typewritten form, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format.
- Format of the application can be downloaded from the website as mentioned above and then fill the downloaded application with all the required details as asked.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for “Fire Consultant” post need to send their duly prepared application / curriculum vitae along with recent passport size photograph giving details, inter-alia, Name, Nationality, Educational / Professional Qualifications, Experience, Date of Birth, Age, etc. along with a brief resume of their professional achievements and copies of certificates / orders / notifications / circulars / documents in support of age / qualifications / experience duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or First Class Magistrate.
- Applicants should send their applications in an envelope super scribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope at below stated address on or prior to the last date.
The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110001
Check Here:- More Jobs in Delhi
- End date to submit applications for Security Assistant Grade-II post is: 05th September 2016
- Last date for receipt of application for Fire Consultant post: 8th August, 2016
- Last date for receipt of application for Fire Consultant post (Far flung areas): 16th August, 2016
For further information about this recruitment advertisement check Official Notification1 and Official Notification2. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Candidates are advised to stay linked to this portal for getting all updated details regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
An employment advertisement in regard of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment has been professed now. Skilled and qualified candidates are invited for Internship positions in Lok Sabha Secretariat. You may apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 by submitting prescribed application form on or before the last date.
Application should reach to the given address till last date that is 31st July 2016. You may go through this page that is well furnished by the team recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about Jobs in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
|Name of Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Last date to apply||31st July 2016|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy:
|Three months internship programme||25|
|One month internship programme||25|
Check Here: More Government Jobs
For Three Months Internship Programme:
- Applicants should have outstanding academic record in disciplines such as Social Sciences, Environment, Law, Journalism, Finance, Management, Language, etc.
- In exceptional circumstances students pursuing doctoral study in concern field may also get the internship.
- Students must have passed out two-year Post-Graduate Degree from recognized university or institute.
For One Month Internship Programme:
- Interested candidates should pursuing graduation and post graduation from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Applicants have to submit a brief statement in 250 words which should inter alia state why she/ he want to join this Programme, their goals and how can this internship help them in achieving their goals.
More Graduate Jobs:- Check Here
Selected candidates will be paid for three months internship programme will be paid Rs. 20000/- pm with Rs. 10000/- for stationary and typing expenses (one time expenditure) and Rs. 25000/- for one month internship programme.
Age of applying candidates should lie between 21 to 30 years as on 31st July 2016 for three months internship programme and 18 to 30 years as on 31st July 2016 for one month internship programme.
Test and / or interview can be organized to appoint skilled candidates against available vacancies. No objection will be admissible against final decision of selection committee.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official site that is bpst.nic.in and download format of application form by choosing appropriate link.
- Write your application in prescribed format with required details.
- Application should be attached with copies of all required documents and certificates in concern of qualification and experience etc.
- Application should be forwarded to the address stated below till last date that is 31st July 2016.
Bureau of Parliamentary Studies and Training (BPST),
Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. F-076,
Parliament Library Building, New Delhi – 110001
Last date to apply: 31st July 2016
Note: Get other details about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.