Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
You can apply for latest Openings of Officer Producer, Editor & various others released under Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019 here from this page. Aspirants keen to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Opportunities must log on to the official portal @ loksabha.nic.in and submit their applications before the closing date.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Notification 2019 – Highlights
- Organization Name: Parliament of India Lok Sabha
- Category: Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019
- Post Names: Officer, Producer, Editor & Others
- Mode to Apply: Online / Offline
- Last Date: Updating Soon
- Official Website: loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancies:
- Welfare Officer
- Protocol Officer
- Research Officer
- Senior Producer
- Promo Producer
- Guest Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Production Assistant
- Production Manager (Studio)
- Marketing Manager
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
What Educational Qualifications are required for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2019?
Applicants must possess Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute in order to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy. Experience in relevant filed will be given preference.
What Age Limit is prescribed for Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Vacancies?
Candidates applying for Lok Sabha Secretariat Job openings must have attained the age of 18 years. The upper age limit shall be decided as per the norms of the Recruitment Authority. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category which will be applicable as per the Government Rules.
Get Here All: Upcoming Government Jobs
What will be the Selection Process?
Selection of applicants will be done for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs as per their performance in Skill Test / Personal Interview which will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of Parliament of India Lok Sabha that is loksabha.nic.in
- After visiting homepage press on “Recruitment” link given in the right panel of home page under “Related Links” section.
- The new page will display latest Lok Sabha Notification.
- Press the suitable Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification link for which you are willing to apply.
- Read the official advertisement carefully in order to check your suitability for the concerned Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2019.
- Now fill up the Lok Sabha Secretariat Application Form.
- Attach required documents/certificates as per the requirement.
- At last, submit the complete Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019 Application Form through proper channel.
Parliament of India Lok Sabha Official Portal – Get Here
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019 Notification
If you are looking for jobs in Parliament of India Lok Sabha, then you must check this pahe where we update all the information with regards to Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Openings. Applicants can grab latest vacancies such as Senior Producer, Associate Producer, Manager and many others through Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment.
Job seekers who satisfy all norms stated above in the page can apply for the Sabha Secretariat Producer / Manager and other vacancies. Job entrants who want to apply against Parliament of India-Lok Sabha Recruitment must submit the duly filled applications before the closing of applying procedure.
Also Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Grab more information about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019 by going through the Official Link provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|