Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Management Authority of Lok Sabha Secretariat has announced a Vacancy advertisement as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment. Online Applications are invited for filling up 28 vacant position of Executive /Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Officer and Research / Reference Officer. Candidates, who are willing to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, are required to submit online application form on or before the last date that is 10-07-2017.
Crucial Points of this page
Those candidates who are interested to grow their career in the government sector this is the best opportunity. All the job seekers must know that the starting date to submit application form will be 09-06-2017. Candidates can get other necessary info regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017–2018 through this page which is well maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
|Organization Name||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Starting date to apply online||09-06-2017|
|Last date to submit application||10-07-2017|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancies:
- Executive /Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Officer: 16
- Research / Reference Officer: 12
What will be the required qualification?
Candidates should possess Master Degree in any discipline or two year post- graduate diploma in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary) to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Executive/Officer Recruitment.
Grab Soon: Jobs By Qualification
Limitations of Age as on 10-07-2017:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 must attain the age of 27 years as on 10-07-2017.
Age Relaxation Details:
|Category||If Service in Govt./ Public sector Undertakings||If not service in Govt/ Public sector Undertakings|
|SC and ST||Up to 10 years||5 years|
|OBC||Up to 8 years||3 years|
|General||Up to 5 years||NIL|
|Ex servicemen||Up to maximum 45 years for General, 48 years for OBC and 50 years For SC and ST|
|Employee Of Lok Sabha Secretariat||No Age Limit|
Check the monthly remuneration:
Contenders who will be finally selected for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs will get an impressive amount of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
Selection Method for Vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat:
To get enrolled Lok Sabha Secretariat Job you have to crack these three rounds as follows:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam Pattern:
Preliminary Exam Scheme:
- Exam Type: Objective Type (MCQ Questions)
- No Of Questions: 150 questions
- Time Duration: 2 hours
|Subjects||No Of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||50 Questions||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Mental Ability||50 Questions|
|General English||50 Questions|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
|I||General Studies||300||3 Hours|
|II||English Essay, Comprehension and grammar||300||3 Hours|
|III||Any Two subjects to be selected from 14 optional subjects||300||3 Hours|
Personal Interview: After qualifying the prelims and mains exam candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview that is consists of 150 marks.
Download PDF: Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Process To Apply For Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of parliament of India that is loksabha.nic.in to apply for Jobs in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
- After visiting homepage press on “Recruitment” link given in the right panel of home page under “Related Links” section.
- Now on new window all the latest vacancy links will be appeared on your screen and you must have to hit on appropriate link as given below.
“Filling up of vacancies on direct recruitment basis for the post of Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Officer and Research/Reference Officer in Lok Sabha Secretariat-Advt. NO.6/2017” Link.
- After pressing above given link you have to read the details from the opened notification very carefully and after reading complete details if you find yourself eligible then you need to proceed for further process.
- Now Go back to previous page and press on “Apply online (Advt. No. 4/2016) for the post of Executive/Legislative/ Committee/Protocol Assistant (Advt. No. 4/2016)” given at the left side of page and fill Lok Sabha Secretariat Online Application Form with asked information accurate manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials (if necessary)
- In the final step you are required to submit your application form by pressing “submit” button latest by closing date that is given below.
Press here to apply Online Directly:
- Starting date to fill Lok Sabha Secretariat Application Form: 09-06-2017
- Last Date for receipt of application form: 10-07-2017
Candidates may read Official Advertisements of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 2018 which is available on this page to get more details about the same. To visit directly on official website you are required to press on this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|