LPSC ISRO Recruitment
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, ISRO has notified a vacancy notification with a view to fill vacant posts of Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’. For this, LPSC ISRO Recruitment has been advertised by the organization. Centre invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled candidates till 01-02-2017. Job searchers who are looking for Jobs they must send application form in regard to LPSC ISRO Recruitment 2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Aspirants who are interested to apply against Vacancies can obtain applications on or before 27-01-2017 by logging to its website. Contenders can grab full fledge information in concern to lpsc.gov.in recruitment by scrolling down the page which is well maintained by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
LPSC ISRO Recruitment
|Name Of The Association||Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, ISRO|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||01-02-2017|
Applicants applying against this recruitment should have done SSLC or its equivalent + Valid HVD License + 3 years experience in Heavy Vehicle driving. Candidate must satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/Endurance Test Standards.
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Those candidates who want to apply for Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’ pot should satisfy age criteria of the organization. Applicant minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum Age limit is 35 years. Ex-servicemen, Departmental candidates and meritorious sportspersons are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India orders.
LPSC ISRO Recruitment Official Notice: Press Here
Selected candidate will get attractive and satisfying amount of salary that is Rs. 21700/- in Level 3 of Pay Matrix as per the norms of the organization. Other allowances and benefits may also be granted as per the need of the organization.
Process of Hiring:
Selection of the contestants will be done on the basis of written test and short-listing will be done based on the written test scores and required number of candidates shall be called for Skill test. The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply For LPSC ISRO Recruitment?
- Firstly, log on official site of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre which is www.lpsc.gov.in.
- On home page hit on “Recruitment” section that is in mid of the page.
- Now aspirants need to choose “View advertisement and application format” for post of Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’.
- This will take you the next page which contains all the relevant details carefully and after reading complete details candidates have to download format of application.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form such as certificates, mark sheets and affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- Enclosed all them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’ ”.
- At last send it to below mentioned address before closing date.
The Administrative Officer (Recruitment)
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 547
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
- The Application format and Physical Fitness Certificate can be downloaded from: 16-01-2017 to 27-01-2017
- Last date to send application form: 01-02-2017
Visit above mentioned Official Link to get more details in regard to LPSC ISRO Recruitment 2017. Stay connected with us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web portal to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|