LPSC ISRO Recruitment
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre has asserted an employment advertisement in regard of LPSC ISRO Recruitment. Job hunters are invited against vacancies of Cook. Aspirants who want to make their career in government sector may apply for LPSC ISRO Recruitment 2015 by submitting the application form in prescribed format at given address on or before date of closing that is represented below.
|Last Date to Submit Application form||11th September 2015|
You can gather more details in respect of LPSC ISRO Jobs such as eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply etc in the below section of this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who want to apply must be SSLC/ SSC pass + 5 years experience in a similar capacity (as Cook) in a well established Hotel/ Canteen.
Aspirants who will appointed against vacancies of Cook will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month as salary from Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre.
Age of aspirants must not be more than 35 years as on 04.09.2015. Ex-servicemen and PWDs candidates will get relaxation in age as per norms of govt. Children/ family members of those who died in the riots of 1984 will be given preference in recruitment by giving necessary age relaxation as applicable.
Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in test/ interview as per norms of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for LPSC ISRO Recruitment:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to apply must visit the official website i.e. www.lpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘recruitment’ section available at left side of home page.
- Follow ‘Applications are invited for the post of Cook’.
- Select link for ‘Application Format’.
- Download format of application form and write it in a proper format.
- Application should be forwarded along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets (starting from X Std onwards) experience certificate etc. and a recent passport size photograph affixed in the top right hand corner.
- Applications should be send in a cover superscribed “Application for the Post of —————-Post No.————-“.
- Application complete in prescribed format should be forwarded at address tuned below.
The Administrative Officer (Recruitment)
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC),
Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 547
Last Date to Submit Application form: 11th September 2015
Note: To get more details in concern of LPSC ISRO Recruitment 2015 you may go through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On