LPU NEST Slot Booking 2019
Lovely Professional University has started LPU NEST Slot Booking procedure for the registered candidates. To do LPUNEST Slot Booking 2019, applicants need to log in using Username/Email Id and Password. Check complete procedure of how to Book Your Slot, important date etc through this page.
Quick View of LPU NEST 2019:
|Name of University||Lovely Professional University|
|Name of Test||National Eligibility cum Scholarship Test|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||Started|
|Last date of submission of Application|
|LPU 2019 NEST Exam Dates||10-07-2019 to 25-07-2019|
|Display of LPU NEST Result||Within Two Working Days from the conduct of test|
|Date of Admission (subject to availability of seats)||Upto 31-07-2019|
LPU NEST Slot Booking
How To Complete LPU NEST Slot Booking Procedure?
There are two options for candidates who wish to get their slots booked:
- Either they can book the slot by themselves
- Or they can let the university to book slot for them
Option-I: LPU NEST Slot Booking by the Applicant
- Visit the official website i.e. nest.lpu.in
- Hit on appropriate link regarding LPU NEST 2019.
- Follow LPU NEST Slot Booking 2019 Link.
- Enter their Application Number and Password.
- Book test centre/ test schedule/ test date and time as per choice.
Option-II: LPU NEST Slot Booking by University
- If in case candidate fails in booking the slot then the university can book it up in favor of candidate.
- It is upon the university that which slot will be booked for candidate.
- University will process the request for exam slot within 48 hours after receiving the application form.
- Candidates can check their booked slot by visiting the official web portal of LPU and entering their registration number and Password.
- If in case it happens that no slot is available from the slots out of the 5 choices filled by the applicant or due to any postal delay, the university may allocate any other date to the applicant.
LPU NEST Slot Booking Important Instructions
- It is mandatory for candidates to book the slot before at least 03 days of commencement of examination.
- Sometimes it happens that candidates do not get the slots they desire, the main reason behind that is candidates do not book their slots early.
- Hence candidates are advised to book their slots as early as they can
- The slots gets booked on the basis of first-come-first serve basis
Important Links Related to LPU NEST 2019…..
|LPU Admission||Check Here|
|LPU NEST Admit Card||Check Here|
|LPU Courses||Check Here|
|LPU Fee Structure||Check Here|
|LPU Scholarship||Check Here|
|LPU Distance Education||Check Here|
Credentials Required With LPU NEST Slot Booking
While booking your test schedule, please ensure that you have the following with you:
- A photocopy of your submitted application form
- Online test booking password/Unique OMR code
FAQ’s Related To LPU NEST Slot Booking 2019
Question1: What Is The Use Of Username And Password?
Answer: Username is Application No. and Password is UTC (Unique Ticket Code).
Question2: From Where Will You Get Username And Password?
- Username And Password obtained by scratching the Application ticket.
- The Username and Password will also be sent to candidate via E mail after successful submission of application form and payment of application fees.
Question3: What Should I Do, If I Don’t Remember The Password?
- Hit on the Forgot Password link available on the LPU NEST Login Page.
- Enter the mail address they have given at the time of registration.
- Once candidate did the same an e mail will be sent to the registered mail ID containing the new password for candidate’s LPU NEST Login Page.
Forgot Registration Number: Steps to Recover Registration ID
Candidates interested in availing more details about LPU NEST Slot Booking 2019 may also go through this Official Link. To keep this page safe for further usage candidates may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|