National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has disclosed a job advertisement regarding LRSITBRD Recruitment. NITRD, Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India that intends to recruit dedicated aspirants for filling up Project Staff posts that is Technician C (Field worker). Job finders, whose wish to grab this job opportunity at LRSITBRD Recruitment 2016, may apply by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date.
|Posts Name||Technician C (Field worker)|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||13th January 2016|
Contenders may read the whole information about LRSITBRD Recruitment 2016 which is provided in the below module through our web portal and for latest updates and recruitment keep visiting recruitmentresult.com.
Multicentric cohort study of recurrence of tuberculosis among newly diagnosed sputum positive pulmonary tuberculosis patients treated under RNTCP.
- Applicants, who are going to apply for declared posts at LRSITBRD Vacancy, should have Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, sociology, social work or psychology.
- Having Experience of working in field work and data compilation with experience in documentation, data analysis, storage, retrieval or Knowledge in research related field work.
Appliers’ age should not exceeding 28 years and relaxation in age will be provided as per norms.
Job fighters, who are selecting for Technician C (Field worker) posts, will get fixed amount of remunerations of Rs. 15,200 /-per month.
Classification of job appliers for Technician C (Field worker) posts will be getting elected on the basis of their presentations in walk-in interview which will be held on scheduled date.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||More Details|
How to Apply for LRSITBRD Recruitment
- Aspirants who want to grow their career in the public sector they need to clutch this chance as soon as possible.
- Job appliers must bring all their original documents, Self attested photocopies of essential education qualification and experience certificates along with filled application form.
- After that, candidates may report on time at the venue lgiven below on scheduled date and there is no provision of TA/DA for this interview.
At Director Office
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 13th January 2016 at 02.30 PM
You may go through this Official Link to know more about LRSITBRD Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|