LSAT 2019 Application Form
Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA is going to release the LSAT 2019 Application Form for the Law School Admission Test India. Candidates who are going to appear in the LSAT Exam 2019 can check the Exam Date, Eligibility for LSAT Registration from here.
LSAT Registration Window for Law School Admission Test is going to start from 15-10-2018. To appear in the LSAT 2019, candidates have to register themselves by filling the LSAT 2019 Application Form and paying application fee. Last date to fill the LSAT Registration Form is 19-05-2019.
LSAT India 2019 Registration Form
LSAT 2019 is an international level entrance exam which is organized to provide admission in UG, PG and integrated law courses in India. Law School Admission Test is going to be conducted on 19-05-2019 in various test centers in India.
Candidates can collect further information about the LSAT Registration Window Start Date and LSAT Application Form by going through this page which is well developed by expert team of recruitmentresult.com
LSAT Application Form
LSAT Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the LSAT 2019 Application Form, ensure your eligibility for Law School Admission Test from below table:
|For Integrated Law Courses||For UG Law Courses||For PG Law Courses|
|Qualifying Exam||Student should have qualified 12th board exam of 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other board.||Student must hold a bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.||To apply for PG law courses, students should have passed UG or integrated law courses from any recognized college.|
|Minimum Marks||The minimum marks required in the qualifying exam vary as per the colleges. The basic minimum marks will be 45% which is accepted by most of the colleges.||Students must have secured 45% marks in the qualifying exam.|
Students must have obtained 45% marks.
Get List Of: Entrance Exam in India
LSAT Exam Pattern
LSAT India exam is an offline pen and paper based exam of 2 hours 20 minutes Duration. The question paper will comprises of four sections, i.e. Analytical Reasoning, 1st Logical Reasoning, 2nd Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. There will around 92 – 100 Multiple Choice Question in the exam. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response. There is no negative marking in LSAT exam.
|Section||Timing||Number of Question|
|Analytical Reasoning||35 Minutes||Around 24|
|1st Logical Reasoning||35 Minutes||Around 24|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||35 Minutes||Around 24|
|Reading Comprehension||35 Minutes||Around 24|
|Total||2 Hrs & 20 Minutes||92 – 100 questions|
Must Check Latest: LSAT Syllabus
LSAT Test Centers
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi(NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
LSAT India Application Form 2019 – Application fee
Before filling the LSAT Application Form 2019, check the application fee for LSAT Entrance exam. Candidates have to pay Rs. 3800/- as an application fee for filling the LSAT Application Form. Candidates can pay the LSAT Application fee online through debit/credit cards. Application fee submitted in the form of demand draft will not be accepted. LSAT 2019 Application fee will be same for all categories.
How to fill LSAT Application Form?
- First of all, log on to the official website i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/ to fill LSAT 2019 Application Form
- From the homepage of the website, hit on “Registration Open” tab
- Then you will see a dialog box as:
- If you are a registered candidate then enter your details in the dialog box
- Else if you are a new candidate then hit on Create New Account
- A new page will come out along with a Registration as:
- Enter all the details and hit on the create new account tab
- Then you will receive a registration no and password
- Hit on Let me Start and Enter the credentials and then you will get login to the LSAT application form window
- Fill up the details and complete the whole LSAT application form
- After completing the details, upload all the testimonials regarding your qualification etc in the LSAT 2019 Application Form
- Then upload your scanned signature , photograph etc according to the size prescribed
- After completing all the details recheck them once before submitting the LSAT 2019 Application Form.
- At last hit on the final submission tab and take a printout of LSAT Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
Apply Here: LSAT India Application Form 2019
Important dates for LSAT Application Form:
|LSAT Registration Window Start||15-10-2018|
|Registration Window Ends||06-05-2019|
|Admit Card Release||09-05-2019 to 18-05-2019|
|LSAT-IndiaTM 2019 , Test Date||19-05-2019|
|Announcement of Results||01-06-2019|
To get more information about LSAT Application Form, go to this Official Link. If you have any query about LSAT Application Form, do comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service. Bookmark this page using Ctrl+D and don’t miss any updated information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LSAT Admit Card||LSAT Result|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|