LSAT is basically a standardized test of reasoning and reading skills conducted across US, Canada, and increasingly many other countries by LSAC. Candidates who are willing to gather essential details in concern of LSAT 2019 are advised to go through this page.
Law School Admission Test way of measuring the applicant’s verbal and reasoning abilities and shortlist aspirants will get admission in UG and PG level law programmes in various law schools in India.
LSAT Eligibility 2019
Well, there is no specified eligibility for LSAT 2019 as eligibility criteria vary from institution to institution. Candidates can check below mentioned qualification required for particular course:
For BA LLB course:
- Qualifying Exam 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the minimum 45% marks.
For LLB courses:
- Qualifying Exam: bachelor degree in any subject.
- Minimum Marks: minimum 45% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
For LLM course:
- Qualifying Exam: passed 3 years of LLB or 5 years of BA. LL.B programme.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 45% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
LSAT Exam Pattern 2019
Before going to appear in the Law School Admission Test, candidates are advised to check the complete LSAT 2019 exam pattern from below:
- Exam Dates: The examination will be organized on 19-05-2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- Sections: There will total 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours 20 minutes. For each section, 25 minutes will be given.
- Type of Questions: The question will be a Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
LSAT India 2019 Test Centers
Law School Admission Test 2019 will be organized in the following cities:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
- West: Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
|LSAT Application Form||Check Here|
|LSAT Eligibility||Check Here|
|LSAT Admit Card||Check Here|
|LSAT Sample Papers||Check Here|
|LSAT Syllabus||Check Here|
|LSAT India Result||Check Here|
LSAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates are informed that LSAT 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website of Law School Admission Council from 09-05-2019 to 18-05-2019. So must download it from their or candidates can also get it from here.
LSAT Results 2019
Law School Admission Council will release LSAT 2019 Result after the successful completion of the exam as it will be available on 01-06-2019. Till then, stay tuned with us as we will update this page.
Procedure to fill LSAT 2019 Application Form:
Candidates who are willing to get themselves registered for LSAT Admissions 2019 are advised to follow the below given instructions:
- For LSAT Registration 2019, you need to visit the official website of Law School Admission Council that is www.pearsonvueindia.com
- Press ‘Registration Open’ tab from the middle of the home page of the organization.
Already Registered Candidates:
- Fill the asked details such as email and password.
- Those candidates who are going to register first time are advised to press ‘Create New Account’ tab from the same page
- Now start filling the correct details in the blank columns.
- After filling the correct details, you need to press ‘create New Account’ tab.
- After fulfilling the registration process, candidates need to fill the LSAT India Application form with asked details.
- Upload required documents/certificates with it and press submit tab for final submission.
- At last take a print out of filled form for future use.
Apply Here: LSAT India Application Form 2019
Get Here: LSAT Official Website
LSAT Important Dates:
|Registration Window Start||15-10-2018|
|Registration Window Ends||06-05-2019|
|Admit Card Release||09-05-2019 to 18-05-2019|
|LSAT-India TM 2019 , Test Date||19-05-2019|
|Announcement of Results||01-06-2019|
Interested students who want to grab all latest information related to LSAT 2019 India, Application Form Admit Card, Result, Entrance Exam Dates and more are advised to check the above tuned page which is well customized by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
Those who want to attain more details in concern of LSAT 2019 are advised to go through Official Link and stay connected for regular updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Law Entrance Exams||Career As A Legal Advisor|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||UGC Approved University List|