LSAT 2020 Exam Date is Last week of May 2020 for admission in UG/PG and integrated law programs. To sit in Law School Admission Test in May 2020, it is must to submit LSAT Registration Form after knowing Eligibility, May Entrance Test Pattern & other useful stuff.
LSAT India Exam 2020 Significant Details:
|Conducted By||Pearson VUE|
|Test||Law School Admission Test|
|Type||National Level Law Entrance Test|
|Motto of Entrance||Admission in UG/PG and integrated law Programs|
|LSAT Exam India Schedule 2020|
|LSAT Notification Release||3rd week of October 2019|
|LSAT Online Registration begins||3rd week of October 2019|
|LSAT Application Form Last Date 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
|LSAT India Admit Card Download 2020||3rd week of May 2020|
|LSAT India Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
|LSAT Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2020|
|LSAT Counselling Procedure||2nd week of July 2020|
LSAT Eligibility 2020
Well, there is no specified eligibility for LSAT 2020 as eligibility criteria vary from institution to institution. Candidates can check below mentioned qualification required for particular course:
For BA LLB course:
- Qualifying Exam 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the minimum 45% marks.
For LLB courses:
- Qualifying Exam: bachelor degree in any subject for filling LSAT 2020 Application Form.
- Minimum Marks: minimum 45% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
For LLM course:
- Qualifying Exam: passed 3 years of LLB or 5 years of BA. LL.B programme.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 45% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
- There is no age limit to register for Law School Admission Test.
- You can check specific age limit as listed by the individual colleges in which you wish to apply.
Some Vital Links for LSAT 2020:
|LSAT Admit Card||View Here|
|LSAT Syllabus||View Here|
|LSAT Result||View Here|
LSAT Exam Pattern 2020
Before going to appear in the Law School Admission Test, candidates are advised to check the complete LSAT 2020 Exam Pattern from below:
- Exam Date: The examination will be organized in Last Week of May 2020.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- Sections: There will total 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours 20 minutes. For each section, 25 minutes will be given.
- Type of Questions: The question will be a Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
LSAT India Test Centers 2020
Law School Admission Test 2020 will be organized in the following cities:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
- West: Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
LSAT Syllabus 2020:
Selection, Comparison, Arrangement, Logical deductions, Intersection Type, Direction, Coding & Decoding, Family Based Problems etc
Cubes, Clock, Calendar, Binary Logic, Venn diagram, Logical Matching, Syllogism, Blood Relation, Seating Arrangements, Logical Connectives etc
Some Topics of reading comprehension are mentioned by the Authority which includes Sociology, Technology, Law, Economics, Business, Psychology, Philosophy etc.
Know Here: Law Entrance Exams
How to Fill LSAT Application Form 2020?
Candidates who are willing to get themselves registered for LSAT Admission 2020 are advised to follow the below given instructions:
- For LSAT Registration 2020, you need to visit the official website of Law School Admission Council that is www.pearsonvueindia.com
- Press ‘Registration Open’ tab from the middle of the home page of the organization.
Already Registered Candidates:
- Fill the asked details such as email and password in LSAT 2020 Form.
- Those candidates who are going to register first time are advised to press ‘Create New Account’ tab from the same page
- Now start filling the correct details in the blank columns in LSAT 2020 Form.
- After filling the correct details, you need to press ‘create New Account’ tab.
- After fulfilling the registration process, candidates need to fill the LSAT India Application form with asked details.
- Upload required documents/certificates with it and press submit tab for final submission of LSAT Application Form 2020.
- At last take a print out of filled form for future use.
Get Here: LSAT Official Website
People Also Ask Regarding LSAT 2020 Exam:
Ques: How many sections will be there in LSAT Exam 2020?
There will be four sections in the examination – Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, 1st section of Logical Reasoning and 2nd section of Logical Reasoning.
Ques: Can I update my application form?
Applicants can make changes only before submitting LSAT Online Application Form 2020.
Ques: Can I use LSAT India score card in foreign countries for seeking admission?
No, LSAT India score card is valid only for admission in India.
Ques: How many times in a year this exam is conducted?
LSAT India Exam is conducted once in a year.
Ques: Can 12th standard exam appearing candidates apply for BA-LLB program?
Yes, those appearing for 12th standard examination are eligible to register for LSAT 2020 Exam.
Ques: Is there any negative marking in the examination for wrong attempt made during giving paper?
No, there is no negative marking in LSAT 2020 Exam.
Check Here: How Do Toppers Study?
LSAT 2020 Participating Colleges:
- School of Law Bangalore
- Presidency University, Soundarya College of Law
- O P Jindal Global University, NIMT Institute of Method & Law and N.A Global Law
- Institute of Law / AISECT University Bhopal (M.P)
- Glocal University’s Glocal Law School and Indore Institute of Law
- GD Goenka University School of Law, Gurgaon
- Marwadi University, and IFIM law College, Bengaluru
LSAT Admission Last Date 2020:
LSAT 2020 Application Form will be accessible from 3rd week of October 2019 & registration procedure ends in 2nd week of May 2020.
You need to login & provide complete information in Application Form prior final submission.
LSAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates are informed that LSAT 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website of Law School Admission Council from May 2020. So must download it from their or candidates can also get it from here.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
LSAT Exam Date 2020:
In order to access candidate’s verbal reasoning and reading skills proficiency skills, LSAT 2020 Exam will be held in Last week of May 2020 for admission in numerous UG/PG and integrated law courses.
Those who want to attain more details in concern of LSAT 2020 are advised to go through Official Link and stay connected for regular updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Career As A Legal Advisor|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|