L&T Build India Scholarship 2015
Larsen and Toubro (L&T) has publicized a notification as L&T Build India Scholarship 2015 for pursuing M.Tech in Construction Technology.
|Type of announcement||L&T Build India Scholarship 2015|
|Last date for applying online||30.04.2015|
All eligible and willing applicants apply through Online Application Form for this Scholarship on or before last date of this notification. For more details related to L&T Build India online Scholarship 2015 read the below given information provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Minimum Height & Weight
160cm, 50 Kg
Name of the Course:
M.Tech in Construction Technology & management IT
Vision: If wearing glasses, power should be less than Â± 5.0 dioptres
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The applicants should have First-class graduates with minimum aggregate average of 60% or CGPA of 6.75 on a scale of 10 in Civil /Mechanical /Electrical Engineering who will pass out in 2015 from a recognized Indian University / Institute.
Applicant’s age should not more than 23 years as on 01-07-2015.
Amount of Scholarship:
The amount is fix for scholarship i.e. Rs 9,000/- p.m. during 2 years PG degree course.
Selection will be completed after involvement in written test/ interview. Final selection will depend on medical test.
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply for L&T Build India Scholarship 2015.
- To apply the candidates need to log on to official link of Larsen and Toubro (L&T) which is lntecc.com
- Enter on ‘career’ page of L&T and fill Online Application Form, upload the required copies of documents in correct manner.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time
- Take a hard copy of filled in form for further use.
Last date to apply: 30.04.2015
Note: For more details regarding scholarship, applicants must visit Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Successful Career Development Tips|