Lucknow University Counselling
University of Lucknow is adopting an Off Campus Online Counseling for the M.Ed. program. As per Lucknow University Counselling 2019 Schedule, Choice Filling procedure commences from 06th August 2019 to 13th August 2019.
Lucknow University M.Ed Off Campus Online Counselling 2019 Notice:
|Lucknow University M.Ed Off|
Campus Online Counselling Notice 2019-20
|Lucknow University M.Ed|
Off Campus Online Counselling August 2019 Details
|Lucknow University M.Ed Merit List||Lucknow University M.Ed Merit List Download|
|Lucknow University Official Link||Press Here|
Overview of Lucknow University 2019 Counselling:
|Name of University||Lucknow University|
|Name of Courses||M.Ed|
|Lucknow University M.Ed Counselling Date 2019|
|Choice Filling for Lucknow University |
|06-08-2019 to 13-08-2019|
|Choice Filling||14-08-2019 to 15-08-2019|
|First Allotment Result concerning |
Lucknow University Counselling 2019
|Seat Confirmation Fee Payment||16-08-2019|
|Second Allotment and Up-gradation Result||21-08-2019|
|Seat Confirmation Fee Payment for|
|21-08-2019 to 23-08-2019|
Lucknow University M.Ed Counselling Eligibility:
- All interested candidates who have completed all the steps of M.Ed. entrance and have been allotted open rank in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counseling process
- At prior step candidates have to register and submit their choices.
- Only aspirants within the declared rank can participate in the online counseling.
Lucknow University M.Ed Counselling Fee:
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 3200 (Rs. 3000 as advance fee which is refundable and Rs. 200 as Registration fee which is non-refundable) through online mode(Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card) only.
Have a Sight at Lucknow University Exam 2019 Useful Links:
|Lucknow University Recruitment||View Here|
|Lucknow University Admit Card||View Here|
|Lucknow University Exam Scheme||View Here|
|Lucknow University Admission 2019-20||View Here|
|Lucknow University Syllabus||View Here|
|Lucknow University Fee Structure||View Here|
|Lucknow University Result||View Here|
Lucknow University M.Ed Counselling Procedure 2019:
Stage 1: Registration
- All interested candidates who have appeared in the entrance test and interview for M.Ed. and have been allotted open rank in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counseling process.
- Here, you need to register via login credentials provided at the time of Lucknow University Counselling Form filling.
The following have to be done during registration:
- Enter the total marks obtained of all subjects of B.Ed. examination and upload the B.Ed. final year marks sheet
- Enter the bank account details of either self or father or mother
- This will be required for refunding the advance fee if seat is not allotted.
- Registration fees can be paid from any bank account
- For SC and ST candidates who want the benefit of zero fee have to upload and provi
- On the other hand, General candidates who want the benefit of 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) have to upload and provide details of proper certificates as per Government directives.
- All candidates have to pay Rs. 3200 (Rs. 3000 as advance fee which is refundable and Rs. 200 as Registration fee which is nonrefundable) through online mode.
Must Check Here: Counselling Schedule
Stage 2: Choice Filling
- Those registered for counseling have to fill their choices of M.Ed. Colleges according to their preference.
- You may give as many choices as you wish.
- Choices can be rearranged in order of preferences any number of times till final submission.
- Access print out of the submitted choices even without locking.
- This is being done so that they can go through it and decide on the sequence of M.Ed. Colleges according to their preferences.
- The choices filled by the candidate are final and cannot be changed once locked as per Lucknow University Counselling Notification.
Stage 3: Lucknow University M.Ed Seat Allotment
- Lucknow University Seat Allotment 2019-2020 will be done strictly on the basis of overall rank of the candidate as well as their preferences for M.Ed. Colleges during choice filling.
- Seat allotment result will be available on candidate login only as per Lucknow University Counselling Notice.
Check List of: Top Universities in India
Stage 4: Seat Confirmation and Provisional Allotment letter download
- Those who have been allotted a seat will have to download Provisional Allotment letter through the Lucknow University website after paying the balance amount of fee.
- The candidates who have not been allotted their first preference can opt for upgradation as listed in Lucknow University Counselling Notice.
- They have to give the option whether they want to retain the allotted M.Ed. College or they want to go for the upgradation process.
Stage 5: Report to University/College
- Here, aspirant has to report to office of the Concerned Department/College as per schedule given in the allotment letter with all the original documents along with provisional allotment letter.
- The original documents for educational will be physically verified by Head of the Concerned Department/Principal of Allotted College.
Stage 6: Lucknow University M.Ed Second Allotment
- Second allotment would be carried out by the online process on Merit Cum Option basis on choices submitted by candidates in step 2 of these guidelines.
- Up gradation and allotment would be done simultaneously.
- All candidates who were allotted a seat in first allotment and have paid the seat confirmation fee with option for upgradation
- Those had filled their choices but were not allotted any seat during first allotment may attend Seat allotment for Lucknow University Counselling 2019-2020.
Check Out List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
Stage 7: Seat Confirmation and Provisional Allotment letter download after second allotment
Those who have been allotted seats in the second allotment have to confirm their seat by paying the balance fee.
Stage 8: Report to University after second allotment
At last, aspirant has to report to office of the Concerned Department/College as per schedule given in the allotment letter with all the original documents along with provisional allotment letter.
Documents Required For Reporting for Lucknow University Counselling 2019-20:
Candidates would need to carry the originals and self-attested copy of the following documents:
- Printout of the provisional Allotment letter from Lucknow University Portal
- Copy of Application form and Admit Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class 10thcertificate
- All Mark Sheets and Certificates up to Qualifying Examination.
- Category Certificates in original in the prescribed format,
- Original photo ID issued by Government
- Two passport sized photographs
- Copies of all Fees Receipts
- All certificates of additional benefits claimed
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
Check Now: Entrance Exam in India
Lucknow University (M.Ed Off Campus Online) August Counselling 2019:
Participants who have given Lucknow University M.Ed. Entrance Test will appear for Lucknow University Counselling 2019-2020 from 06th August 2019.
Moreover, choice filling procedure will take place from 14th August 2019 to 15th August 2019.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2019-2020:
After attending Lucknow University Counselling 2019-2020, you may report to office of the Concerned Department/College as per schedule given in the allotment letter with all the original documents along with provisional allotment letter for final admission in M.Ed.
Now, it’s easy to attend Lucknow University Counselling 2019 for M.Ed. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Counselling Procedure in Details||Counselling Tips & Techniques|
|Education Loans for Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|