Machine Tool Prototype Factory Ambarnath Recruitment
An employment advertisement as Machine Tool Prototype Factory Ambarnath Recruitment has been unfolded by the Machine Tool Prototype Factory to appoint the hard-working and capable contenders for filling up the below mentioned 59 posts of semi-skilled (group ‘c’) vacancies. Job seekers, who are searching for getting job in government region, can apply for Tool Prototype Factory Ambarnath Recruitment by submitting their applications within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Keep visiting this portal frequently for acquiring the latest updates in concern to Machine Tool Prototype Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2016.
|No. Of Seats||59|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||Within 21 days|
More relevant details related for this acknowledgement such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc can be obtained from here, that are clearly mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
Candidates should necessarily possessed Matriculation + National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) or National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT in relevant trade.
Maximum age limitation of the contenders should be 32 years as on last date of receipt of application. Upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 5years, 3 years and 10 years respectively for SC/ST, OBC and physically handicapped candidates.
Selected candidates will be assured with the pay band of Rs. 5200/-20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- plus other allowances as per norms.
Candidate need to pay Rs.50/- as application fee to be paid through Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft only in favor of the General Manager, Machine Tool Prototype Factory Ambarnath-421 205. SC / ST/ PH and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from application fee.
Appointment of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the Written Test and Trade Test.
How to Apply for Machine Tool Prototype Factory Ambarnath Recruitment:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website that is www.ofb.gov.in
- Now hit the link “Job opportunity” on the home page and “recent vacancies” tab on the next page.
- Then from the page that arise, select the appropriate link of the advertisement you are seeking for from the available list.
- This will open the desired notification containing the application form.
- Fill the application giving full details regarding name, age, education, NCVT certificates/testimonials in relevant format along with one passport size photograph duly signed by applicant.
- Application must be enclosed in an envelope accompanied with three additional identical photographs with name and self attested at the back, superscribed as “application for the post of” and “name of the post” and sent it at the below stated address.
Government of India, Ministry of Defence,
Machine Tool Prototype Factory Ambarnath, (Thane)
Last Date of Receipt of Application: within 21 days from the date of advertisement advertised
Note: For further details log on to the official link. To attain the information regarding Machine Tool Prototype Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2016, keep visiting this portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On