Made Easy National Scholarship Test
Applicants who had appeared for Made Easy National Scholarship Test they can check NST Test II Result through this page. Collect all details about Made Easy National Scholarship Test Result like eligibility, test dates, Important Dates to fill application form from this page.
Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2018 (NST-2) was held on 11.03.2018. Applicants who had register for NST II Test till 20-02-2018 they can check their National Scholarship Test Result. MADE EASY had successfully organized NST Test I on 08-10-2017.
NST Test II Result- Latest Update
NST Test II Result has been declared by the MADE EASY Management on its official website. The scholarship is applicable on batches commencing from 1st of April, 2018 to 31st of July, 2018. Candidates who are selected has to report before 31st of July, 2018 to avail scholarship.
Also Download>> Result of National Scholarship Test – 2
It will grant scholarship worth Rs.5 crores to eligible aspirants for ESE-2019 and GATE-2019. Go through this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com to know more about Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2018.
NST Admit Card And Results:
Contenders may download National Scholarship Test 2 Admit Card from 07-03-2018 to 11.03.2018. After successful organization of NST Test II, it will declare National Scholarship Test results on 26-03-2018.
Made Easy National Scholarship Test
Eligibility Criteria for Made Easy Scholarship Test:
- Aspirants who have applied for GATE & GATE + ESE + PSUs, only those applicants are eligible for Made Easy National Scholarship Test.
- Both Ex. MADE EASY & Non-MADE EASY students can appear for National Scholarship Test.
Point to be noted:
- MADE EASY Students refers to those students who were previously enrolled in regular & weekend classroom courses like GATE, ESE+GATE+PSUs, Super Talent, GS, Conventional Practice, Post GATE, Rank Improvement batches.
- Separate stream-wise merit list will be prepared for each center of MADE EASY.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Aspirants who will qualify in Made Easy Scholarship Test 2018, they will get Rs.5 crores by MADE EASY to enroll in classroom courses for ESE-2019 and GATE-2019.
Application fee for Made Easy National Scholarship Test:
Applying candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.200/- as application fee which will be deposited through online mode by using credit card, debit card or bank challan.
Made Easy National Scholarship Test details:
Scholarship will vary from 10% to 100% in tuition fee, based on merit list.
in Tuition fee
NST Test Exam Pattern:
- National Scholarship Test 2018 comprises only objective type questions.
- The NST Exam 2018 will be held through offline mode.
- The questions will be asked from Engineering Discipline, Engineering Mathematics, and Reasoning & Aptitude & General English.
- The total number of questions will be 100 of 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The 0.33 mark will be deduct to attempt wrong answer as penalty.
- The total 2 hours will be allotted to complete question paper.
|Division||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Part-A:||100( each question is of 1 mark)|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||20|
Must Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
NST-2 Test Centres:
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad
- Amrawati, Bangalore, Bhilai
- Bhopal, Bhubaneswar,Chandigarh
- Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi
- Dhanbad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur
- Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Gwalior
- Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur
- Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jhansi
- Jodhpur, Kanpur,Kochi
- Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai
- Nagpur, Noida, Patna
- Pune, Ranchi, Roorkee
- Tirupati, Varanasi, Vijayawada
- Visakhapatnam, Warangal
Check Now: Scholarship Benefits
Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2018 Syllabus:
Part – A: Engineering Discipline:
- Strength of Materials
- Design of Concrete Structures
- Soil Mechanics
- Environmental Eng
- Fluid Mechanics & Highway Engg.
- Basic Thermodynamics
- Heat & Mass Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Industrial Engg
- Production Engg and Theory of Machines.
- Network Theory
- Control System
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical Measurements
- Analog Electronics
- Network Theory
- Control System
- Electronic Devices & Circuits
- Analog & Digital Electronics
- Communication Systems
Computer Science Engg:
- Algorithms and Programming Methodology
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
- Compiler design
Part – B: Engineering Aptitude:
- Engineering Mathematics
- Reasoning & Aptitude
- General English as per GATE – 2018 Syllabus
Want to Know? How to Start a New Life In College?
What are the steps to apply for National Scholarship Test By Made Easy?
Candidates who are going to fill Made Easy Scholarship Form and searching filling procedure are suggested to follow below given steps:
Step 1: Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website that is madeeasy.in
Step 2: Go to “National Scholarship Test” tab appearing at lower side of the home page.
Step 3: Applicants must read complete instructions opened for NST Test Online Registration after hitting on above said link.
Step 4: After that, select “registration” link present at top of the page.
Step 5: Now, enter user ID and password to login.
Step 6: Then, hit on “submit” button.
Step 7: Fill complete National Scholarship Test Application Form correctly asking for filling vacant tabs.
Step 8: Pay registration fee, tuition fee, books charges and admission fee.
Step 9: Upload relevant documents and certificates with Made Easy National Scholarship form.
Step 10: Eventually, hit on “submit” button present at last of the page.
Step 11: At the last, aspirants must download duly filled application by follow suitable tab and take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
After registration, candidate can pay through 3 different modes:
- Online Payment through Net banking/Debit & Credit Card
- Take printout of registration form & forward it it along with DD of appropriate amount. Mention your name, Branch & Contact number on back of it.
- Offline payment at Regional Office: Take a printout of submitted registration form & submit it along with the fee at MADE EASY office.
Made Easy National Scholarship Test Dates:
|Last date for National Scholarship Test 2 Registration||20.02.2018|
|Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2 Admit Card||07.03.2018 to 11.03.2018|
|NST 2 Test Date||11.03.2018|
|NST 2 Test Result||26.03.2018|
To grab more details about Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2018, contenders may follow its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|