Made Easy National Scholarship Test
Apply Now For Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2020!! Made Easy National Scholarship Test is conducted twice a year for the GATE and ESE Students. Applicants can apply for National Scholarship Test (NST) – 1/2 Notification before the last date.
Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2020
Question: Who can apply for NST National Scholarship Test?
Engineering graduates or final year students who wish to prepare for GATE and ESE 2021 are eligible to apply.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Question: Who is offering this Scholarship?
The scholarship is being offered by Made Easy a leading coaching institute for engineering graduates preparing for competitive entrance exams.
Question: How Scholarship Will Vary?
Scholarship will vary from 10% to 100% in tuition fee, based on merit list.
|Category||Scholarship % in Tuition Fee|
Question: What is Registration Fee?
Applicants can pay registration fee of Rs. 200/- only/
Question: What is Mode of Payment?
Fees can be paid through credit card / debit card / net banking
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Question: What is Made Easy National Scholarship Amount?
MADE EASY is announcing scheme worth Rs 5 Crore for all students who wish to enroll in classroom programmes for ESE-2021 and GATE-2021.
Question: What is Process of Selection?
Selection will be done on basis of Test. Separate stream-wise merit list will be prepared for each center of MADE EASY.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Question: How to Fill Made Easy National Scholarship Online Form?
- Log on to official website that is madeeasy.in
- Go to “National Scholarship Test” tab.
- Read complete instructions opened for NST Test Online Registration.
- After that, select “registration” link present at top of the page.
- Now, enter user ID and password to login.
- Then, hit on “submit” button.
- Fill complete National Scholarship Test Application Form.
- Pay registration fee, tuition fee, books charges and admission fee.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with Made Easy National Scholarship form.
- Eventually, hit on “submit” button present at last of the page.
- At the last, aspirants must download duly filled application for future use.
|Made Easy NST Official Website||Press Here|
|NST Registration Link||Hit Here|
|NST Login Link||Hit Here|
Question: What is New in Exam Pattern?
|Time Duration||1 hour|
|Per Question||2 marks|
|Negative Marking||0.66 marks|
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Question: Check Made Easy National Scholarship Test Syllabus 2020:
Part – A: Engineering Discipline:
- Strength of Materials
- Design of Concrete Structures
- Soil Mechanics
- Environmental Eng
- Fluid Mechanics & Highway Engg.
- Basic Thermodynamics
- Heat & Mass Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Industrial Engg
- Production Engg and Theory of Machines.
Do You Know: List of Fake Universities
- Network Theory
- Control System
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical Measurements
- Analog Electronics
- Network Theory
- Control System
- Electronic Devices & Circuits
- Analog & Digital Electronics
- Communication Systems
Computer Science Engg:
- Algorithms and Programming Methodology
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
- Compiler design
Part – B: Engineering Aptitude:
- Engineering Mathematics
- Reasoning & Aptitude
- General English as per GATE – 2020 Syllabus
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Question: Do You Know the New List of NST Test Centres?
NST-1: Test Centres
Delhi, Noida, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna and Pune.
NST-2: Test Centres
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amrawati, Bangalore, Bhilai
- Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi
- Dhanbad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida
- Gurgaon, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jhansi
- Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai
- Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Roorkee
- Tirupati, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
Check Here: Scholarship for Engg Students
Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2019-20 Important Dates:
|Events||NST 1||NST 2|
|Start date of registration||25-07-2019||25-07-2019|
|Last date of registration||23-09-2019||13-02-2020|
|Download Admit Card||03-10-2019 to 06-10-2019||26-02-2020 to 01-03-2020|
|NST Test Date||06-10-2019||01-03-2020|
Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2020:
Made Easy National Scholarship Test Notification has been released. Willing candidates can apply for National Scholarship Test Made Easy by filling the application form through online process on or before the last date.
Made Easy NST 1 Test will be conducted on 06-10-2019 and 01-03-2020. If you are one amongst such talented applicants who dream about Engineering Services, PSUs and IITs but economic condition is a hurdle in the way of your dreams. So, apply for Made Easy National Scholarship Test before the deadline.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||Education Loans for Students|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|