Madras High Court Recruitment
A job notification titled as Madras High Court Recruitment has been advertised by Madras High Court. Online applications are invited from the eligible and well qualified contenders for filling up the 127 Sweeper/Sanitary Workers. Aspirants looking for jobs in Madras High Court can apply by submitting the application form in prescribed format. For getting essential details regarding Madras High Court Recruitment 2017, go through the beneath of this page.
Focal points of this page:
The last date to fill application form for the vacancy of Madras High Court Sweeper Recruitment is 20/07/2017 and candidates are also required to make fee payment which is well described below. Candidate can check the detailed information regarding Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 from the below part of this page which is made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Madras High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Total No. of Vacancy||127|
|Last date to Apply||20/07/2017|
Madras High Court Vacancies Details:
Total No. of Posts: 127
- Sweeper: 68 Posts
- Sanitary Worker: 59 Posts
To grab Madras High Court Recruitment 2017, candidates must have completed VIII Standard (8th) or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Candidates should satisfy age criteria that are required for Madras High Court Notification as minimum age for all appliers should be 18 years and maximum age should be as given below:
- In Case Of SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BCM: 35 years
- In Case Of In-Service Candidates: 45 years
- In Case Of “Others”: 30 years
Scale of Pay:
Rs.4800 – 10000 + Grade Pay Rs.1300/- will be the pay of scale paid to candidates hired. Other allowances will also be admissible as per norms of the organization.
Download PDF: Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 Notice
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 250 which should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
- The candidates belonging to S.C / S.T. and Destitute Widow are exempted from payment of Fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Common Written Examination, Practical test and Interview, in the following manner:-
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Candidates, who are willing to apply High Court Madras Recruitment 2017 they are required to go through online registration process as follows:
- Candidates are required to apply online from official website that is www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Press “Applications are invited for the Post of Sweeper and Sanitary Worker in the Madras High Court Service by Direct Recruitment” link.
- By selecting this link, candidate would be directed to a page where you need to read the given information carefully and completely.
- Afterwards, eligible candidates are required to download the application form and fill it with all required details.
- Attach all required documents/certificates with it and envelope containing the application form and all the enclosures should be endorsed on the top of the Envelop as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………”
- At last send it to the postal address mentioned below before the last reached date.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600 104
And the same shall reach the office of the Registrar General,
High Court, Madras 600 104
Dates to be Remember:
Last Date of full submission of Form: 20/07/2017
Eager aspirants may go through this Official Site Link to attain additional information regarding Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You can also book mark this page of recruitmentresult.com by pressing CTRL+D or subscribe our free email service to acquire updated information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|