Madras High Court Recruitment
Madras High Court has released the employment notification against Madras High Court Recruitment. Organization is in the search of 82 career oriented and eligible employees for filling up the vacancy of Personal Asst/Clerk.
Interested candidates may apply for Madras High Court Vacancy advertisement 2018, by submitting the application form before the deadline date that is 02-05-2018. Candidates having bachelor degree are eligible to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment.
This Page Includes
Selected ones against Latest High Court Recruitment 2018 will get suitable amount of salary by the organization. To know more about Madras High Court Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the entire page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Madras High Court Recruitment
|Name of The Organization||Madras High Court (Madras High Court)|
|No. of Posts||82|
|Name of the Posts||Personal Assistant (PA)/Clerk|
|Job Category||TamilNadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||02-05-2018|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Latest Vacancies in Madras High Court:
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges – 71 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – 10 Posts
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) – 01 Posts
Qualification Required for Madras High Court Jobs 2018:
|Personal Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree and pass certificate in Technical Examination in|
Shorthand and Typewriting in English. Certificate in Office Automation is essential.
|Personal Clerk||Bachelor’s Degree and pass certificate in Technical Examination in|
Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil. Certificate in Office Automation is essential.
Check Also: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for Madras High Court job 2018:
- For Reserved Candidates (SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BCM): (18-35 Years)
- In Case of ‘Others’: (18-30 Years)
- In Case of in-Service Candidates: (18-45 Years)
- For Temporary Candidates in the Government Service: (18-40 Years)
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates
Salary Slab for Madras High Court Personal Assistant Jobs 2018:
Selected candidates for Madras High Court Job Vacancies 2018 will get best salary by the organization as described below.
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges – Rs.56100 – 1777500/-
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – Rs.36400 – 115700/-
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) – Rs.20600 – 65500/-
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Application Fee for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018:
To apply for Madras High Court Careers 2018, candidates have to pay the application fee as described below.
- For SC (A)/SC and ST Candidates Application Fee is – Nil
- For Others/UR/BC/BCM/MBC&DC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/- (For Each Post)
Selection Process for Madras High Court Job Vacancy 2018:
Candidate’s selection for Madras High Court Notification 2018, will be made on the basis of their performance in written test / Skill test and interview round which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply For Madras High Court Recruitment 2018?
Candidates, who are willing to apply High Court Madras Recruitment 2018 they are required to go through online registration process as follows:
- You are required to visit the official website that is www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in to apply for High Court of Madras Recruitment 2018
- Press “Notification No.56/2018 – For The Post Of P.A. To Hon’ble Judges / Personal Assistant (To The Registrars) / Personal Clerk (To The Deputy Registrars) In The Madras High Court Service” link under “Announcements” section
- By selecting this link, candidate would be directed to a page where you need to read the given information cautiously and completely.
- Afterwards, eligible candidates are required to download the application form and fill it with all required details.
- Attach all required documents/certificates with it and envelope containing the application form and all the enclosures should be endorsed on the top of the Envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………”
- The Application through soft copy can be submitted up to 02.05.2018 and hard copy can be submitted up to 04.05.2018 till 5.45.p.m.
Download PDF>>> Madras High Court Recruitment Notification
Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600-104
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Important Dates for Madras High Court Personal Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2018:
- Starting Date of Madras High Court Application Form: 06-04-2018
- Closing Date submission of Application: 02-05-2018
To know more about Madras High Court Recruitment 2018, you need to check the Official Link. Dear candidates you are requested to stay connected with this page recruitmentresult.com for getting latest updates regarding Madras High Court Vacancy 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Clerk Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|