Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2014-2015
- Madurai Kamaraj University has issued a notification as Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2014-2015 for admission in different Certificate/Diploma/ Higher Diploma/ Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (Part-Time).
- University invites the application form which can be submitted by the interested candidates on or before the last date of submission.
- Through this page of recruitmentresult.com, our team offered you the entire info related to the course details, application or course fee and last date, to know these info must check below:
Name of the University:
Madurai Kamaraj University
Type of the announcement:
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission Form 2014-2015
There are various Diploma / UG / PG Courses offered in the Madurai Kamaraj (MK).
P.G. Diploma Courses:
- Sikhism and Comparative Religion
- Scientific Yoga Meditation and Holistic Health
- Ramalinga Philosophy and Comparative Religion
Students must possess 10th/12th/Degree in any discipline as per the necessity of the practical course from the renowned Board/Institution/University.
- For Certificate Courses: Rs.1,000/-
- For Diploma Courses: Rs.1,500/-
- For Higher Diploma Courses/P.G. Diploma Courses: Rs.2,000/-
Points to remember:
- Students should pay the Tution fee at the time of admission.
- SC/ST category aspirants are free to pay the Registration Fee for one course only.
Appliers are requisite to submit the Rs. 200/- for the application fee as in the form of bank demand draft drawn in the favour of “The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University Payable At Madurai”
How to Apply?
- Students need to download the application form via official website i.e. www.mkuniversity.org
- Fill the form in the appropriate behavior and put together the essential credentials.
- The complete application form should be send to the address mention below in the table:
|Scientific Yoga Meditation and Holistic Health Ramalinga Philosophy and Comparative Religion course||The Head of the Department concerned Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar Madurai- 625 021|
|For other courses||The Prof. & Head Department of Gandhian Studies & Ramalinga Philosophy Madurai Kamaraj University 3, Vallabai Road (Near Vadamalaiyan Hospital) Chokkikulam, Madurai-625 002|
Important Dates to focus:
The last date for the receipt of the application: 31st October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
You must visit the Official Notification for getting more details.