Madurai Kamaraj University Admission
For International Students, Madurai Kamaraj University Admission has been started. So, those students who wish to take admission in PG Courses from this University must submit the application form before the last date.
Interested students are advised to browse the University website www.mkuniversity.ac.in and apply to the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University online on or before 02-07-2018. Applicants, who hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution, may apply for MKU Admission.
MKU International Admission 2018:
Candidates are informed that, academic year will commence from 02-07-2018 and go up to 30-04-2019 during the first year and the second year classes will commence from 01-07-2019 to 30-04-2020.
To attain more details about Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2018, you need to go through this entire page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission
MKU PG Programme:
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
Qualification Required for MKU PG Progrmmes:
To apply for Madurai Kamaraj University PG Admission, applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution and English Fluency with successful completion of a second-semester and on roll of third semester (awaiting the result) in University-level.
MKU Admission Process:
Candidates will be selected for Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Admission on the basis of their marks secured in the university entrance examination only.
Download Here>>>Madurai Kamaraj University PG Admission Notification
Madurai Kamaraj University Misc. Charges:
The approximate monthly food bill is around Rs. 6000 ($92)/month and the accommodation and other amenity charges are around Rs. 6000($92)/month.
Press Here>>>Madurai Kamaraj University Admission Link
How to fill Madurai Kamaraj University Application Form 2018?
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.mkuniversity.ac.in to apply for MKU 2018 Admission
- On the home page, select “NRI Admission for PG Courses 2018-2019” option which is provided at the right side of the home page.
- After that, check “News and Events” section and select “Invitation Letter for International Students” link. Read the entire details in Madurai Kamaraj University Admission Notification cautiously.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and press “Online Admission Portal” button.
- Create your account and enter the code. Select “Sign up” button and fill Madurai Kamaraj University Application form with correct details.
- Deposit the application fee through online mode.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Madurai Kamaraj University Admission form for further use.
Apply Here>>> Madurai Kamaraj University PG Admission
Director International Students Admission & Affairs Madurai Kamaraj University,
Palkalai nagar Madurai-625 021 Mobile: +91-8015 005 700
Read Here: How to Start New Life In College?
Last date to submit Madurai Kamaraj University PG Application form: 02-07-2018
Go through the Official Link to get latest updates on Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2018-19. If you have any query then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|