Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment
Madurai Kamaraj University has broadcasted a job advertisement for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment. The university is looking for qualified aspirants for filling up University Non-Stipendiary Research Fellowship (UNSRF) in department of computer applications. Interested job appliers may apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2015 by submitting application form on or before the last date which is 20th October 2015. Candidates, who are decided to apply for same posts in next session, may keep continue on our web portal for getting latest info on Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2016 very soon.
|Name of Positions Offered||University Non-Stipendiary Research Fellowship (UNSRF)|
|Last Date to Submit Form||20th October 2015|
Candidates who want to enhance their career in teaching sector can see the details regarding Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2015 that is structured by the troupe of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants should apply by following the details mentioned below.
Contenders, who are eager to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Jobs, must hold M.SC (Computer Science) or MCA or Master Degree in Computer Science or computer applications from recognized University or Institution. Aspirants must have required minimum working experience in related field and good academic record.
- Age of job hunters will be taken in account by the concerned authority.
- Relaxation in age will be given to candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations.
Applying contestants should need to pay Rs. 750/- as an application fee that is deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, payable at Madurai.
- Aspirants who will meet the eligibility criteria and get recruited for aforesaid posts will be permitted to receive an impressive and consolidated amount of salary package offered by the selection committee of University.
- He/ She will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, and house rent allowance & other benefits from the university.
Mode of Appointment:
Selected job finders will be communicated by the selection member for attending written test and interview. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to applicants for attending interview & test.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment:
- Application form may be obtained from the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021 after paying the requisite amount of application fees.
- Applicants need to fill the application form carefully with desired necessary and vital details.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the employer and other crucial testimonials with application form.
- Paste one recent coloured passport size photograph on top corner column in the application form. Applying candidates need to submit the filled application form in a sealed envelope.
- The envelope is subscribed with “Application for the Post of……….”. Contenders must forward the application to the below stated address before the last date should be reached.
- Unsigned or Incomplete application form will be rejected by the selection committee.
Head and Chairperson,
Department of Computer Application,
School Of Information Technology,
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021
Date to Remember:
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 20th October 2015
Through Official Notification, applying aspirants can gather the detailed information in concern to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2015. Contenders may bookmark this page using control+d to fetch latest updates regarding Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2016 on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On