MAH CET Admit Card
Government of Maharashtra has released the MAH CET Admit Card on the official website. Candidates who are planning to appear in MAH-MBA/MMS-CET Exam 2019 may now download their MAH CET Hall Ticket through online mode. Well, go through this page to know more about MAH CET Exam Date etc.
Highlights of MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019:
|Conducting Body||Government of Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019|
|Category||MAH CET Admit Card 2019|
|MAH CET Admit Card Status||Released|
|The deadline to download admit card||10-03-2019|
|MAH CET 2019 Exam Dates||09-03-2019 and 10-03-2019|
|MAH CET Result 2019||31-03-2019|
MAH CET Admit Card 2019
Steps to download MAH CET Admit Card 2019:
- Initially all the candidates need to log on to the official website of Government of Maharashtra i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org.
- After that move your cursor towards the “MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019” tab.
- Then you have to select the “Hit Here To Download Hall Ticket” link for MAH CET Exam 2019 hall ticket.
- Then you have enter the required details such as Registration Number/Roll Number & Password/Date of Birth and hit on login tab to get MAH CET Exam Admit Card.
- Now MAH-MBA Admit Card will be available on new page.
- You have to check out all the details printed on MAH CET 2019 Admit Card.
- Finally retain a print out of the MAH CET Admit Card 2019 and keep it safe for the purpose of examination.
Download MAH CET Admit Card:
|MAH CET Admit Card 2019||Download Here|
|MAH CET Exam Notice||Check Here|
|MAH CET Official Link||Press Here|
|Check More Links Related To MAH CET|
|MAH CET||Press Here|
|MAH CET Previous Year Question Papers||Press Here|
|MAH CET Syllabus||Press Here|
|MAH CET Preparation Tips||Press Here|
MAH CET Exam Pattern 2019:
MAH CET 2019 Exam will be conducted in online mode. Total no. of question is 200. To complete MAH CET Exam, candidates will get 150 minutes.
- Medium of CET – English
- Mode of Examination – Online
|Topics||No. of ques.||Max. marks|
|Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||50|
Must Read: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Required Documents along with MAH CET 2019 Admit Card:
- PAN card.
- Driving License.
- Voter’s card.
- Bank passbook with photograph.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph.
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University.
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph.
- Aadhaar card.
- Employee card.
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph.
Details mentioned in MAH CET 2019 Hall Ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- MAH CET 2019 Exam Date
- Exam name
- MAH CET Exam venue
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s phone number and address
Get Best Answer: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
MAH CET Exam Centres:
MAH CET Contact Address
Directorate of Technical Education,
3, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao,
Near Metro Cinema,
Mumbai- 400 001 (M.S)
- Phone No: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
- Fax No: 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Check Also: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
|MAH CET 2019 admit card release||01-03-2019 (Released)|
|The deadline to download admit card||Until the day of exam (March 9 and 10, 2019)|
|MAH CET 2019 Exam||09-03-2019 and 10-03-2019|
|MAH CET Result 2019||31-03-2019|
Press this Official Link to obtain rest of information regarding MAH CET Admit Card 2019. You need to book mark this page by pressing CTRL + D to get instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On