Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has declared www.mahadiscom.in Result 2016 which was conducted on 08th august 2015. 83 aspirants had applied for Lower GAD Exam and 65 candidates had appeared in this examination and 27 contenders are declared successful in the examination. So all those candidates, who have appeared in this examination and now looking for their result they may check their merit list in the form of PDF format through online mode and check their outcome by their name and employee number. Candidates may visited this page regularly to get more detailed information in of www.mahadiscom.in Result 2016 as it is updated time to time.
Aspirants can check the list of individuals qualified to participate in examination against Lower GAD Exam by going through this page which is created for your convenience by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
120th Lower GAD Exam Results Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Type of announcement||Lower GAD Exam Result|
Steps To Download www.mahadiscom.in Result:
Applied contenders can check their outcomes by following some easy steps that are given in the below…
- Candidates, who want to check their merit list they must go through the official website that is www.mahadiscom.in
- Then aspirants need to go to the ‘News and latest announcements’ section which is visible on the home page of the official website.
- Now you have to press on the ‘Result of 120th Lower GAD Examination held on 08th Aug 2015 (dtd.07/12/2015)’ link according to your result.
- PDF file will be opened in the new page, having the name and employee’s numbers and marks. You can find your result by name and employee number.
- Applicants can check their result status by checking their name and numbers in the PDF file.
- Aspirants can take a print out of their result for further reference.
Mahavitaran or MahaDiscom (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited or MSEDCL) is a public sector undertaking (PSU) controlled by the Government of Maharashtra. It is the second largest electricity distribution utility in the world after State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC). MahaDiscom distributes electricity to the entire Maharashtra except some part of Mumbai city where BEST Undertaking, Tata Power and Reliance Energy are distributors.
All those appliers who have appeared in Lower GAD Exam they must check their www.mahadiscom.in Result 2016 / merit list in PDF form. Dear job hunters, we updated this page regularly for your easiness if you want to acquire the latest updates and further selection process regarding above mentioned result, you can register your email address our portal. We will keep updating you from latest information about.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On