Mahakosh Recruitment 2014
- MAHAKOSH, DAT Government of Maharashtra has released a job advertisement as Mahakosh Recruitment 2014 for well qualified job seekers.
- The applications are invited from all talented and capable job hunters to recruit them for the vacant posts. Prospective and talented appliers may apply by submitting the online application form on or before 17-06-2014.
- For more relevant details about Mahakosh Recruitment 2014 you may have a look at the below mentioned section:
Name Of The Organization:
Department of Accounting and Treasuries (DAT)
Name Of The Post:
- Accounts Clerk
- Audit Clerks
- Junior Accountant
- Junior Auditor
Total No. of vacancy:
|Name of the post||vacancy|
Accounts Clerk / Audit Clerk: candidate should have SSC (Matriculation with 12th) Pass and Computer Knowledge (MS-CIT) from recognized university.
Junior Accountant/Junior Auditor: Aspirants should have Graduate in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics from recognized university.
Age limit of the candidate should be lie between 18 to 33 Years as on 1st May 2014
Applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs.360/- for General and OBC Category and Rs.180/- for Reserved Category Candidates by means of Demand Draft.
Selection of candidates will be based on written examination and performance in personal Interview.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Accounts Clerk||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-|
|Junior Accountant||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
How to Apply?
- First of all, candidate visit to official website at www.mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Fill the application form through online mode without mistake.
- After then, candidates submitted application form attach with all attested scanned relevant certificate, document copies and passport size photograph.
- Now Applicants takes a print out for future use.
Date To Be Kept On Mind:
- Starting Date of fill the application: 28.5.2014
- Last date for submission of online application form 17-06-2014
Note: For more information check the Official Notification.