Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2015
Maharashtra Forest Department has asserted a Job notification as Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2015 for filling up Education & Extension Officer Posts. Dynamic & self motivated candidates, who want to clasp this job opportunity, may apply by submitting application form on or before last date which is shown below:
|Posts Name||Education & Extension Officer|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||02nd May 2015|
Candidates can get more information related to Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2015 such as post name, no of post, qualification, salary, how to apply etc which is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
For applying to Education & Extension Officer Posts at Maharashtra Forest Vacancy, Job finders must have master’s degree in science stream such as in Botany, Zoology, or environmental science from recognized university or institutions.
Age Limit Details:
Age limit is decided according to the rules of organization.
Applicants, who are selecting for Education & Extension Officer posts, will receive salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month by organizations.
Applying job seekers will be getting elected on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be taken by reputed authority of organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for mahaforest.nic.in Job Notification?
- Suitable job appliers, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may submit prescribed application form that is available on official website of organization which is www.mahaforest.nic.in.
- Now, candidates must fill it with entire detailed information such as academic details, experience details (if any) etc and paste their recent colour photographs.
- With the filled application form, you may attach photocopies of entire documents such as age proof, experience certificate etc.
- And after that, application completed in all aspects must be sent to address represented below on or before end date.
- Contestants may appear in interview on specified date that is 08th May 2015 and report on time that is 11.00 AM at address given below:
Postal Address & Venue:
To Chief Conservator of Forests & Director,
Sanjay Gandhi National Garden,
Borivali, Mumbai – 400 066
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 02nd May 2015
- Interview Date For Selected Aspirants: 08th May 2015
For more information you can visit Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On