Maharashtra Forest Recruitment
A latest employment advertisement has been depicted for Maharashtra Forest Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and Indian Nationals for filling up the Veterinary Doctor post. So, applicants have required eligibility criteria may apply for Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date and attend walk-in interview on below mentioned schedule.
|Post Name||Veterinary Doctor|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||19th March 2016|
Applicants can collect more information about Maharashtra Forest Recruitment such as selection process, required educational qualification, process to apply, salary structure, etc. from this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible candidates may apply for Maharashtra Forest Jobs as soon as possible and go for walk-in interview which will be held on 21st March 2016.
- Candidates should have graduate degree with minimum of 55% aggregate marks/Master degree with wildlife specialization (M.V.Sc.) from the recognized university or institution.
- Contenders must have experience of handling wild animals and medicines and translocation of wild animals.
Appointed job hunters will receive the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 15, 000/- per month (will be increased after evaluation of performance).
The selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Maharashtra Forest Department.
Procedure to Apply for Maharashtra Forest Recruitment:
- First of all job seekers need to visit official website of organization that is www.mahaforest.nic.in
- Then, go to the “news and events” section which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit “Advertisement for Veterinary Doctor and Junior Research Fellow PTR Nagpur” link.
- After that, read full detail very carefully and prepare application including all essential detail such as name, age, gender, address, date of birth, academic qualification, professional qualification etc and attach photocopies of all essential documents.
- At Last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date and attend interview.
To the Office of Field Director,
Pench Tiger Reserve, Nagpur
Date to be keeping In Mind:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 19th March 2016
- Date for Walk-in Interview- 21st March 2016 at 11:00 AM
If you want to collect other detail regarding Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|