Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Recruitment
MPCB has released a latest job advertisement as Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Recruitment. Organization is inviting applications from Indian citizens for filling the vacant positions of Legal Retainer on Contract Basis at HQ/ Nagpur/Aurangabad/Pune. Those who are interested to apply for the above positions and meeting the requirement criteria of Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016 they may apply by submitting their applications through proper channel on or before the last date that is 20th February 2016. Applicants may stay connected with us through this page to acquire more information in this concern.
|Name Of The Post||Legal Retainer|
|Last Date To Apply||20th February 2016|
Appliers may get the rest information regarding Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Recruitment such as salary details, selection process and applying process etc, are described below by the team members of the recruitmentresult.com.
Keen aspirants must have possessed Degree in Law from a recognized University and should have three years experience in Law Firm/Court of Law, preferably in Environmental Laws.
Applicant who are willing to apply they should not be more than 35 years of age. Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization norms.
Selected aspirants against this recruitment will be paid Rs.25,000/- per month from MPCB.
Contenders will be engaged for this recruitment on the basis of on their performance in Personal Interview or written test that will be taken by the selection panel of MPCB.
How to apply?
Applicants who want to apply against this recruitment they may follow some simple steps that are given below…
- First of all interested to apply candidates need to go to the official website that is www.mpcb.gov.in
- Now applicants have to go to the ‘Recruitment’ section and choose ‘Recruitment of Legal Retainer’ available on the home page.
- By selecting the above said tab an instructions page will be opened. After reading all the instructions carefully candidates have to prepare an application in correct manner and mentioned their all required details on it.
- Photocopies of all required documents and resume should be attached along with the application form.
- Aspirants need to send soft copy of complete application form to the email address that is mentioned below.
Last date to submit application: 20th February 2016
Appliers can read the Official Notification to get other details regarding Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016. Contenders, you may book mark this page to obtain latest updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On