Through MPCB Recruitment, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board wants to fill various posts of Manager, Advisor, Legal Retainer, Engineer, Director and others. Interested candidates who are looking for Job in Maharashtra can grab this opportunity by applying against MPCB Jobs Advertisement as soon as possible.
Short View of MPCB Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Posts Name: Manager, Advisor, Legal Retainer, Engineer, Director and others
- Selection Process: Interview
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Last Date for MPCB Application Form: Updating Soon
- Official Website: mpcb.gov.in
MPCB Vacancy Name:
- Legal Retainer
- Director and others
Q 1: What Qualification is Required for MPCB Jobs?
Candidates should possess Graduate / Post Graduate / Law Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline with good academic records from recognized University / Institute according to post for MPCB Vacancies.
Q 2: What is maximum age limit for MPCB 2019 Recruitment?
Maximum age limit will be decided by administration of Maharashtra Pollution Control Board. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category applicants as per norms.
Q 3: What is Monthly Salary of MPCB Employees?
- After hiring, applicants will receive impressive amount of salary as per norms.
- In addition, Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern is payable. House Rent Assistance, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting.
Grab Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Q 4: What is MPCB Selection Process?
Contenders will be engaged for this recruitment on the basis of on their performance in Personal Interview that will be taken by the selection panel of association against Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Recruitment.
Q 5: How to Apply for MPCB Advertisement?
Applicants who want to apply against this recruitment they may follow some simple steps that are given below…
- First of all interested to apply candidates need to go to the official website that is www.mpcb.gov.in
- Now applicants have to go to the ‘Recruitment’ section and choose ‘Recruitment of Legal Retainer’ available on the home page.
- By selecting the above said tab an instructions page will be opened. After reading all the instructions carefully candidates have to prepare an application in correct manner and mentioned their all required details on it.
- Photocopies of all required documents and resume should be attached along with the application form.
- Aspirants need to send soft copy of complete application form to the email address.
MPCB Official Website>> Press Here
About Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 MPCB:
MPCB stands for Maharashtra Pollution Control Board and it is implementing various environmental legislations in state of Maharashtra, mainly including Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, Water (Cess) Act, 1977 and some of the provisions under Environmental (Protection) Act, 1986 and the rules framed there under like, Biomedical Waste (M&H) Rules, 1998, Municipal Solid Waste Rules, 2000 etc.
Also Find: Upcoming Government Jobs
MPCB Recruitment Advertisement 2019 Details:
MPCB Recruitment Notification 2019 will be released soon on its official website to fill up various Posts of Manager, Advisor, Legal Retainer, Engineer, Director and others. Those applicants who are interested may apply for Jobs by submitting the MPCB Recruitment 2019 application form as soon as possible.
Please read the provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for the job. Contenders, you may book mark this page to obtain latest updated information in regards of MPCB Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs in Maharashtra||Daily Job Updates|