Maharashtra Recruitment 2013
Department of Health Services (DHS), Maharashtra has issued a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies in the Dept. of Health Services. Applicants may apply for the Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 on or before the last date that is 21st October 2013.
Eligible candidates, who desire to join this organization for this recruitment, may apply online through the Official website. The complete details such as eligibility, age limit, how to apply and important date regarding to this Notification are presented by recruitmentresult.com.
Name of organization
Department of Health Services (DHS), Maharashtra
Total Number of Post
Post and vacancy details
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Staff Nurse (Adhiparichariak)||67||Rs.9300-38600/- + GP Rs.8200/-|
|Driver||08||Rs.4200-20200/- + GP Rs.2200/-|
- Applicants who are applying for the post of Staff nurse must possess B.Sc degree in nursing from a recognized university or Qualified Nurses and registered with the Maharashtra Nursing Council.
- Candidates must be minimum 4th class pass with valid driving license for the post of driver.
Age limitation of the job seekers should be between 18 years to 38 years.
Unreserved candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- and application fee of Rs. 400/- for the reserved category candidates. Fee should be paid in the form of Bank Challan in any branch of state bank of India.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters who want to apply for this recruitment may apply online through the official website that is oasis.mkcl.org
- Must fill the required details in application form, attach the required documents/ certificates, demand draft with the application form and submit I within the time period given.
- After successfully submission must take a printout of the form.
- Last date for online application: 21st October 2013
- Last date for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan: 22nd October 2013
- Candidates, who paid the fees at SBI Bank, till dated 22.10.2013, can Fill the remaining Online Form: 23rd October 2013.
For more details must visit the Official Notification