Maharashtra Scholarship Post-Matric is an initiative of government to offer financial aid to students belonging to ST category. Those who have pass SSC/equivalent matric may apply for Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme. Moreover, submit your form after checking Maharashtra Scholarship Application Form Last Dates from here. Here you can find detailed information on eligibility and the multiple benefits the students can avail from it.
Maharashtra Post-Matric Scheme Links:
|Post-Matric Scheme Details||View Here|
|Post-Matric Scheme for PWD||View Here|
|Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship Registration||Hit Here|
|Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship Login||Hit Here|
|Official Link||Hit Here|
Highlights of Maharashtra Scholarship 2019:
|Organizing Body||Government of Maharashtra|
|Category||Maharashtra Scholarship 2019|
|Maharashtra Scholarship Last Date 2019||Updated Soon|
|Motto of offering Scholarship||Providing financial assistance for education|
Post-Matric Scholarship Eligibility:
- Parents/guardian annual income should be less than or equal to INR 2.5 Lakh.
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Navbouddha category.
- Moreover, student must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Must pass SSC/equivalent matric.
- In the case of the student studying out of state, the same rules are applicable.
- Only two professional courses are allowed.
Post-Matric Scholarship for VJNT Students:
- You should belong to VJNT, OBC and SBC category.
- Applicants must be pursuing the education course approved by the government.
- Apply for the scholarship via the CAP system.
- The annual family income should not exceed INR 1 Lakh.
- Student must have achieved 75% attendance for the current year.
Check Out: Education Loan Documents Required
Benefits Offered for 10 Months:
Maintenance allowance is disbursed into the following 4 groups:
- Group I- INR 550
- Group II- INR 530
- Group III- INR 300
- Group IV- INR 380
- Group I- INR 1200
- Group II- INR 820
- Group III- INR 570
- Group IV- INR 380
Additional allowance for SC students:
- Blindness/low vision Group I & II- INR 150
- Group III- INR 125
- Group IV- INR 100
Leprosy cured groups:
- Transportation allowance up to INR 100
Escort allowance – INR 100
- Special pay allowance- INR 100
- Extra coaching allowance- INR 150
Orthopaedic Disability Group:
- Transportation allowance- INR 100
- Escort allowance- INR 100
- Special pay allowance- INR 100
Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability:
- Those who are disabled are eligible to apply. (40% or above)
- One must be resident of Maharashtra.
- Students should be studying in recognised university or institute.
- It will not be applicable if the candidate fails or quits the same course.
- Those studying in recognised institute or college out of Maharashtra and belong to the Maharashtra state are also eligible.
- Those pursuing post-graduation from the medical field but not allowed to practice out of institute are also eligible.
Some Related Links for Maharashtra Scholarship 2019:
|Maharashtra Scholarship Result||Hit Here|
|Official Link||Get Here|
- Income Certificate (Provided by Tahesildar)
- Cast Certificate
- Cast Validity Certificate
- Mark sheet for last appeared examination
- Mark sheet for SSC or HSC
- Father date Certificate(if required)
- Hostel Certificate (if required)
- CAP round allotment letter
How to apply for Maharashtra Post-Matric Scheme 2019?
- Students who are domiciled in Maharashtra may apply for Post-Matric Scholarship by visiting official portal i.e. mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- Tap on ‘Post-Matric Scholarship’ link from mid-section of page.
- Read out eligibility norms from detailed Post-Matric Scholarship Notice.
- Hit on ‘New Applicant Registration’ link from left side in case you are new user.
- Enter aadhar card Number & proceed to fill details in Post-Matric Scholarship registration Form.
- Then, hit on ‘Applicant Login’ option from previous page.
- Login with User Name & password.
- Thereafter, provide necessary details in Maharashtra Scholarship Online Form 2019.
- Also, upload requirement documents as need arises.
- Then, hit on submit tab for online submission of Maharashtra Scholarship Exam Form.
Check Out Available: Scholarships in India
Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship Last Date 2019:
Those whose parents/Guardian annual income is less than or equal to Rs. 2,50,000 may apply for same. You need to attach Income Certificate, Mark sheet for last appeared examination & other documents while submitting form.
Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship:
Through this, financial assistance for education is offered to backward children. ) Benefits of Tuition Fees, Exam Fees and Maintenance Allowance are paid to only disable Persons. Thus, apply for scheme for getting financial support.
Keep in touch with us for more updates about Maharashtra Scholarship 2019 from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|UGC Approved University List||How to Apply Scholarship–Complete Details|
|Best Career Opportunities||Best Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||College is Registered OR AICTE?|