Ministry of Minority Development, Government of Maharashtra is offering Maharashtra Scholarship to all those students who are pursuing Professional Health Science courses. The scholarship is provided to the aspirants who are economically weaker and meritorious students associated with Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi, Jain and Jew minority communities. Applicants are required to submit online application form before the last date that is 10-01-2018. The Government of Maharashtra has taken the responsibility to develop the future of minority community candidates by providing them Maharashtra Scholarship 2018 facility.
Content of this Page:
After submission of online application form, contenders are required to send duly filled application form at postal address mentioned below. Only those candidates can apply for Maharashtra Scholarship 2018 whose annual family income is not more than 6.00 lakhs. To get more information regarding MaharashtraHealth Science Scholarship 2018, individual must go beneath segment of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Ministry of Minority Development, Government of Maharashtra|
|Last Date to Fill Scholarship Form||10-01-2018|
|Date to Receive Form at DMER Office||25-01-2018|
Maharashtra Scholarship Available For:
Candidates who are economically weak and belong toMuslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi and Jain minority communities can apply for Government of Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme.
Check Also: Scholarship in India
Government of Maharashtra Scholarship Eligibility:
- Minority Scholarship will be provided only to those aspirants who will submit their original School Leaving Certificate (T.C.) to the respective college.
- Students have to link his/her “Adhar Card” to the bank account for avail minority scholarship.
- The total annual income of the students’s family should not above than 6 lakhs.
- If, aspirants will submit duplicate certificates then they will not eligible to get Minority Scholarship.
- Eligible students will get admission in Maharashtra Scholarship through Common Entrance Test/ Competitive examination/ HSC Marks obtained.
- 30 % seats are reserved for female students.
- For renewal, applicant must be admitted in the next year of respective Professional Health Science course.
Want to Know? Scholarship Benefits
DMER Scholarship Courses:
Health Science Courses (Professional)/All Postgraduate courses
Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS), Ayurved (BAMS), Unani (BUMS), Homoeopathy (BHMS), Physiotherapy (BPTh), Occupational Therapy (BOTh), Audiology Speech Language & Pathology (BASLP), Prosthetic & Orthotics (BPO), Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing, BPMT & courses affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik.
What is the process to apply for Maharashtra Scholarship 2018?
For Health Sciences Courses:
- Willing to apply candidates for DMER Scholarship have to visit its official website that is www.dmer.org.
- Navigate your cursor towards “notifications” tab and select “Notification – Minority Scholarship 2017-18” then choose English option.
- Aspirants should read complete Maharashtra Scholarship 2017-2018 notification.
- After that, hit on “appropriate link for apply through online mode.
- DMER Scholarship Application Form will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Applicants should fill complete DMER Scholarship Online Form with correct details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- At the time of fill application form, an application ID will be generated that should be noted down by the applicant.
- Fill all the bank details properly in the application form.
- Now, hit on “submit” button present at last of the page.
- Now, take print out copy of duly filled application form by tap on suitable tab.
- Attach print copy of relevant documents and certificates with the application form.
- The applicants must have his/her own bank account in the listed nationalized bank.
- Government of Maharashtra Scholarship Amountwill be transferred to candidate’s bank account only.
Process for Screening and Forwarding Application Form (for Institutes):
The institutes under Directorate of Medical Education Research:
- Institute must send scrutinized application form along with relevant documents as per the prescribed screening form attached herewith against Government of Maharashtra Minority Scholarship.
- Institute shall logon to the Online System as per the User Name and Password provided by DMER.
- Then, first select and hit “Minority Scholarship 2017-18” available on home page of official site.
- Now, on next page, hit the “Scrutiny Form 2017-18” link.
- Confirm the online application form through login and issue the receipt of confirmation to the candidate and forward the scrutinized application form along with report submit in person to below provided address.
Maharashtra Scholarship – Official Notification
CET CELL, Directorate of Medical Education & Research,
Opp. Government Dental College Building,
St. George’s Hospital Campus,
Near CST Railway Station,
Mumbai – 400 001
For Recognized Institutes in India, But Outside Maharashtra:
- Each institute should submit the manually scrutinized online filled application form(s) by the applicants of their respective institute, to the Directorate of Medical Education Research directly.
- The institute should send the Application in batches, instead of waiting for the last date.
Read Now: How to Apply Scholarship
Government of Maharashtra Scholarship Schedule:
|The Minority Scholarship form for Candidates/Institution will be available on (mahadbt.gov.in)||18-12-2017 to 10-01-2018|
|Scrutiny and Confirmation of application form by Institute||11-01-2018 to 17-01-2018|
|Date to receive the application form at DMER Office (through personal messenger only From Institute)||25-01-2018|
|Display of Provisional List||12-02-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Grievances if Any||20-02-2018|
|Display of Final List||26-02-2018|
Candidates may go through Official Link to get more information regarding Maharashtra Scholarship 2018. You may join us on Google Plus or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get Scholarship|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Ways To Get Money For College Fees||Reasons You Should Never Skip Class|