Maharashtra SET Application Form
Savitribai Phule Pune University is going to organize MH SET Exam for those candidates who are seeking Assistant Professor Job. Aspirants who want to participate in this exam need to fill the Maharashtra SET Application Form. Maharashtra State Eligibility Test will be conducted in the month of May 2018 by authority in respective States to hire the willing and skilled applicants. According to the MH SET Notification, applicants are required to submit the Maharashtra SET Application Form 2018 through online mode before the last date as given below. After that no application form will be entertained. Applicants can get more details and check the exam date in the below section.
Key content of this page
State Level Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test is conducted to determine the knowledge level and capability of candidates and appoint them as lecturers or assistant professors in all the private and government colleges and universities. There are several colleges have the vacancies for the subjects related to Arts, Mental, Commerce, Science, Moral & Social Sciences, Law & Education. Students who want to get further details about Maharashtra SET 2018 Application Form they can go through the below section of this page which are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Maharashtra SET Application Form
Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of SET
- Such aspirants who qualify SET will be required to submit equivalence certificate from AIU, instantly after the result of the SET examination.
- The candidates other than SC/ST/OBC/SBC/DT(VJ)/NT category, who have secured at least 55% marks (without gracing or rounding off) in Master’s or equivalent examination, are eligible for this test.
- Applicants who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying (final) master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR aspirants whose examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test.
- The aspirants who are studying in the first year of two years Masters Course or in first two semesters of a four semester course of Master’s Degree are not eligible to appear for this test.
- To apply for the SET, there is no upper age limit
Find Today: Latest Teacher Recruitment Notification
Maharashtra SET Application Fee:
|Category||Fees including processing fee|
|OBC / SBC / DT(A) / NT(B) / NT(C) / NT(D) (Non Creamy Layer Category only) / SC / ST / PH / VH||Rs. 450.00/-|
Mode of Payment:
The examination fees should be paid by a Challan at any branch of HDFC Bank or Bank of Maharashtra. Application cost once paid, it will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
Willing applicants will have to go through Maharashtra State Eligibility Test followed by interview. Final Selection of aspirants will totally depends on the marks scored in the written examination and performance at the time of Interview which will be conducted by the University of Pune.
The selection of the applicants will be based on cut off marks, if the aspirants scores more than the cut off marks then they will be eligible for the next process and then they would be consider for the other selection process, and then candidates will then be able to get the post for which they had applied
MH SET Exam Pattern:
The State Eligibility Test will organize in an objective mode. This test includes three papers and there will be no negative marking. All questions of Paper- I, II and III will be required, covering entire syllabus. All the three papers will include of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Examination in two separate sessions as under:
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.)|
|First||II||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (11.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)|
|Second||III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||75 x 2 = 150||2 1/2 hours (02.00 P.m. to 04.30 p.m.)|
Paper-I: It includes general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
Paper-II: It consists of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks.
Paper-III: It will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks.
Steps to fill Maharashtra SET Application form 2018:
- Aspirants may apply through the online process from the official website that is setexam.unipune.ac.in
- On the home page of the official site, you need to go “Download” section and hit on the “Prospectus” link.
- Now you need to read the Maharashtra SET Notification carefully.
- After reading the entire details you have to hit on then suitable link and fill main application form with all required details.
- While filling the MH SET Application Form you have to upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the provided space.
- Now you need to hit “Application fee” button where candidates may pay the application fee either by credit/ debit card and Internet Banking.
- Then you have to preview of the form and take printout of filled application form for future references.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Maharashtra SET 2018 Examination Centre:
The Pune University SET 2018 Application Form will be conducted at the following 15 centers only.
|Sr. No.||Center Name||Center Code|
Date to Remember:
|Event Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date for Applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of Fee|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
Get Here: Maharashtra SET Admit Card
For more details about this notification you may check this Official link. You may bookmark this page using Control+D to fetch updated information about Maharashtra SET Application form 2018 or you can also follow us on Facebook or Goggle plus to get info on your timeline directly.
Have a look on below links
|Maharashtra SET Result||Latest Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|