Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships
The Mahindra Group provides Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships to the lower income group families. Students who have secured admission in a government or any other recognized Polytechnic Institute for Diploma/ Post-Graduate courses may apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2016.
Lower income group families who wish to pursue a job oriented diploma/ Post-Graduate course at a recognized Government college may submit application form in prescribed format till end date that is shaped below.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before apply for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2016 like Reward, Selection Process, procedure to apply and more are well mentioned below on this page of Recruitmentresult.com.
Number of Scholarships:
- K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
- Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship
- K.C. Mahindra UWC Scholarship
- Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
|K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad|
|Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship||Rs. 5000/- and a citation from the Trust.|
|K.C. Mahindra UWC Scholarship||Decided Latter|
|Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship||Rs. 10,000/- per annum for a maximum period of three years.|
Candidates who want to apply for this scheme should have passed 10th / 12th/ Graduation Standard or equivalent examinations according to the programme offered and have secured admission in a government or any other recognized Institute for appropriate Courses in India.
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years as on the date specified by organization.
Selection of skilled candidates will be done according to their merit list prepared on basis of preceding qualification and category.
Process to Apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships:
- Interested candidates who want to apply they may download the application format form the official website that is www.kcmet.org.
- Now go to ‘What we Do’ section and a list will appear.
- Select ‘Initiatives’ section and a further list will open, choose ‘Scholarships and Grants’ from it.
- Download format of application form and fill it with all required information correctly.
- Application should be forwarded along with all required documents and certificates related to preceding qualification, age and category etc.
- Application should reach at below given address till date of closing.
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust,
Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema,
Mahakavi Bushan Marg, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400 001
Application Forms will available: January 2016
Note: You may go through this Official Link to get latest updates about Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On