New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment
Applications for direct recruitment from the eligible candidates for Asst. Director (Research) Post are invited. In this concern, New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment Advertisement has been circulated to hire eligible and skilled candidates.
Notice No.3/612018/TGA.S covers complete details for New Mangalore Port Trust Asst. Director Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can ensure the eligibility by reading the complete details from New Mangalore Port Trust Advertisement.
Highlights Of This Page
New Mangalore Port Trust Asst. Director Recruitment 2018 Notification
Those, who satisfy all terms and conditions can apply via offline mode and fill New Mangalore Port Trust Application Form in proper format with complete details. Submit the forms on or before the closing date that is 15-10-2018.
Job seekers need to scroll down complete page for getting complete details related to New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018-19from this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment
New Mangalore Port Trust Vacancy:
Asst. Director (Research)
Education Needed For New Mangalore Port Trust Jobs:
Applying candidates forNew Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018 must have Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized university/ Institution.Also, two years executive experience in collection, compilation and interpretation of data or in conducting field surveys, investigations, etc is required and knowledge of Computer operations. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Operational research and allied subjects from a recognized university/ institution.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limit For New Mangalore Port Trust Vacancy:
Age of applying candidates for New Mangalore Port Trust Asst. Director Recruitment should not be exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Salary Structure For New Mangalore Port Trust Job:
Selected candidates for New Mangalore Port Trust Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 will be offered attractive amount of remuneration that is Rs.20600-46500/- per month. Other incentives and benefits will also be added to stipend amount.
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment Procedure:
To screen eligible candidates for New Mangalore Port Trust Asst. Director (Research) Recruitment, selection will be done on the basis of following rounds. Selection committee will select eligible candidates for New Mangalore Port Trust Asst. Director Jobs.
Steps To Fill Collectorate Koraput Application Form:
- Visit official website that is newmangaloreport.gov.in to apply for New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018.
- Now, press “Vacancy” tab that is given in mid-section of page.
- On appeared page, select “Application for the post of Assistant Director Research in New Mangalore Port Trust, by Direct Recruitment” and hit on “View Attached File” link.
- Now, New Mangalore Port Trust Notification PDF will appear. Read the details given in New Mangalore Port Trust Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare application form in proper format with complete details.
- Attach all necessary documents and certificates.
- Finally, enclosed the application form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below mentioned address.
New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur,
Check Here: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Last date to receive the applications is: 15-10-2018 at 17:00 Hrs.
Through the provided Official Link, you can acquire more details related to New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018-19.Join us on Facebook or Google+ to know latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|