New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment
A latest job notification has been circulated as New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment for recruiting qualified candidates for Chief Engineer (Civil) (HOD) Post. Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for Engg Post, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date which is 18th November 2016. We’re also trying to collect more information about New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2017, so stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding it.
|Organization Name||New Mangalore Port Trust|
|Last Date||18th November 2016|
For NMPT Mangalore Recruitment, interested participant can have a look on eligibility criteria before applying. By following these simple steps you can apply it by avoiding any inconvenience. Further details about www.newmangalore-port.com Recruitment are mentioned below so applicants can attain remaining information about NMPT Vacancy here on this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment
- Applicants, who’re willing to get New Mangalore Port Trust Vacancy, Must have a degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering from recognized university / Institutions with good academic record.
- Candidate must have an experience in executive cadre in planning/ construction/ design/ maintenance preferable of port and marine structures in an industrial/ commercial/ govt. undertaking.
Grab Today: Latest Engineering Jobs
Job hunters will get an attractive salary that is Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA Pattern). Total emoluments involve basic pay +HRA @ 20% and cafeteria @ 47% on basic pay. Increment of salary will depend on the candidate performance.
- Candidates are applying for this New Mangalore Port Trust Jobs must be under eligibility.
- Eligibility for NMPT Jobs is 45 years. Aspirant who is applying for it must be under this age limit.
Process of Selection:
Selection of the participant will be based on the merit for which the bench mark in overall grading in the ACRs will not be below “Very Good”. Only shortlisted candidate on the basis of merit list will be called up.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notification
How to apply For New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment?
For submitting the application form, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you will have to visit official website of organization i.e. www.newmangaloreport.com.
- Afterwards, on left side of the page option of “vacancy” is there hit on that.
- Now, for the post of chief engineer (civil) on deputation method (updated on 15/10/2016). Hit on “view attached files” given below this.
- A page will appear in the form of PDF. You may get a detailed information regarding NMPT Recruitment.
- After that, download the application form and also mention all your valid details in that form.
- After filling the form, attach documents and enclosed the application form with documents attested duly super scribing, “application for the post of chief engineer (civil)” on the envelope.
- The application through proper channel should reach to the below address within the due date, with all the required documents mentioned above for the said post.
Important Point to Remember:
Applications received after the due date or incomplete or unsigned applications, applications without relevant documentary proof such as educational qualification certificates, experience, photos etc. will be summarily rejected without any communication to the candidates.
To the Secretary,
New Mangalore Port Trust,
Panambur, 575 010, Karnataka
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 18th November 2016
You may get complete details about New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2017 by directly visiting Official Notification, given below. You may also subscribe us for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|