Mangalore University Admission
Mangalore University is all set to make Mangalore University Admission 2017 open for varied UG/PG Courses offered by university. Regarding this applications are invited from eligible candidates who wish to get admittance into any of these Post Graduate (PG) or Under Graduate course under this University. Aspirants applying for these programmes must know the complete procedure to apply.
Contenders are advised to check the status of eligibility requirements through Mangalore University Notification, before filling the application form for respective courses. Stay connected to this portal for getting updated details related to Mangalore University Admission 2018.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility are required to fill the application forms and submit it on or before the end date that is given below. Interested students can avail the entire info about Mangalore University Admission such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, way to fill application form and important dates from this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Mangalore University Admission
PG Courses Offered:
- MCA &
UG Courses Offered:
- B.M. Indent
- BA Indent
- A. SECURITY and DETECTIVE
- A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.S.W, B.Sc (F.N.D.), ANIMATION
- B.A, B.B.M
- C.A, B.A.(HRD)
- H.M, B.Sc.(H.S)
- FD GD ID&D
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
- Undergraduate Programmes- Candidates must have passed their Intermediate (10+2) Examination with the pertinent stream from a recognized board of education.
- PG Diploma Programmes- Candidates must be in possession of their Masters Degree in the relevant stream from a reputed College or University.
- Post Graduate Programmes– Candidates must be in possession of their Bachelors Degree in the relevant stream from a reputed College or University.
Fee should be paid through a Challan or DD in favor of Finance Officer, Mangalore University payable only at Mangalagangothri /Mangalore:
- 300 for general category and Rs. 150 for SC/ST/Cat-1
- If ordered by post, Rs. 350 for general category and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/Cat-1 through a Demand Draft in favour of ‘Finance Officer, Mangalore University’
- If you are required to give the entrance test, a fee of Rs.300 for general category Rs.150 for SC/ST/ Category-I must also be paid.
Students will get the admission on the basis of Merit Lists / Entrance Examination / Interview / Group Discussion.
You will be selected on the basis of an Entrance Examination for the following courses:
- Master of Communication and Journalism (M.C.J)
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)
- Sc. in Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electronics and Yogic Science
- All M.B.A. Programmes
- Master of International Business (M.I.B)
- Master of Human Resource Development (M.H.R.D)
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Master of Physical Education
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to Apply?
- Candidates may get the application form from the official address of the university by depositing the prescribed application fee in the shape of challan or DD.
- Obtain it and fill with all the details carefully.
- Attach the necessary copies of certificates / testimonials / documents along with it.
- Now forward the Fill in Application form along with the required enclosures at the below tuned address on or before the closure date.
Mangalagangotri – 574199, Karnataka, India
Read Here: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
|For PG Courses (MA , M.Sc , M.Com , MCA & MBA / PGDM)|
|Last date for receipt of filled in Application Form||10th Jul, 2017|
|Date for Entrance Test||13th – 22nd Jul, 2017|
|Dates for Counselling and Admission||27th – 31st Jul, 2017|
|For UG Courses||Updated Soon|
Candidates may check Official Link to get additional details about Manglore University Admission 2017 – 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On