Mangalore University Recruitment
Mangalore University has invited eligible candidates to fill up applications for the positions of JRF/Project Fellow in a BRNS-funded project through Mangalore University Recruitment Notification. Candidates who are interested in the mangaloreuniversity.ac.in Recruitment can grab the opportunity by sending their resume to the commission through the online mode. The last date to apply for the Mangalore University Jobs is 18-03-2017. To know more about the Mangalore University Recruitment 2017, scroll down the page now…
Candidates who are interested in doing government sector jobs are advised to apply for the vacancy as soon as possible. As the last date of applying is also near so do not waste your precious time and send your resume soon. Rest details about the Mangalore University Recruitment are available in the below section of this page which is well created b y the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Mangalore University Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Mangalore University|
|Last date to apply||18-03-2017|
- Top apply for the Mangalore University Vacancy the candidates should have attained First class M.Sc. in Biotechnology or related Life science field.
- Aspirants who are NET qualified candidates preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical tools and computer applications is essential.
Cell culture techniques, handling of small animals (rats and mice) and some experience with radiation studies.
Check Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
- The age of the candidate to apply for the Mangalore University Career should not be less than 18 years.
- Other limitations and other age relaxations will be given according to the norms of the organization.
The candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will receive the salary according to the BRNS regulations.
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the test/interview taken under the supervision of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e.www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
- Hit on the “news and notifications” section.
- On the next page you will get many links regarding the news released.
- Select “Applications are invited for the Positions of JRF/Project Fellow”.
- Read the whole notification carefully that will appear on the next screen.
- After that if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then.
- Prepare your latest updated resume and attach all the required testimonials and send it to the commission via e-mail only.
- The e-mail address of the organization is well mentioned below.
Get Here>>> Mangalore University Recruitment Official Notice
Candidates are required to send their resume before the last date decided i.e. 18-03-2017
Candidates who want to know more about the Hyundai Recruitment 2017, they can read the official notification that is released by the organization and whose link is well mentioned in the above segment of this post. If the candidates are happy with the information provided on this page then they can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
If the candidates have any query regarding the application form then they can comment by using the below stated comment box our team will be glad to help you. For more updates keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|