Mangalore University Recruitment
Mangalore University has issued a vacancy notification tilted as Mangalore University Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of project assistant in the department of Chemistry. Interested aspirants, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply for Mangalore University Recruitment 2016 through submitting prescribed application form on or before the last date which is specified below.
Applicants having required eligibility must apply for this job opening. Entire details related to this Recruitment notification such as Qualification required, selection process and how to apply are well structured in below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who find themselves suitable for the above mentioned positions must check the important details before going to apply for it.
Mangalore University Recruitment
|Organization name||Mangalore University|
|last date to apply||25th August 2016|
Project assistant (PA)
- Applying candidates must have done MSc in Chemistry with consistently good academic records. Students whose results are awaited can also apply.
- Candidates with NET /JRF qualification and relevant research experience will be given preference.
Check Also: Latest M.sc Jobs
Relaxation in age will be permissible for SC /ST / OBC / PWD candidates in conformity with the policies of Government of India.
Job hunters appointed for filling up the vacant post of Project assistant (PA) will receive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18000/- per month as per the norms followed by the university.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Email to appear for interview. Selection of candidates will be based on qualification, experience and their overall performance in interview. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Mangalore University Recruitment:
- Interested candidates who want to apply for above mentioned position should send their application on a plain paper furnishing the complete bio-data inclusive of educational qualification and experience details.
- Candidates may also attach all copies of of the relevant certificates, grade/mark sheet, publications etc and pass port size photo.
- Application should be forwarded by the candidates to the address tuned below by post /email.
- Late or incomplete application will not be accepted by organization. Candidates shortlisted after screening of application will be informed about the interview
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mahagundappa R. Maddani
Principal Investigator, SERB-DST project Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri-574199
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 25th August 2016
Note: Get details about Mangalore University Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. You can bookmark this page for upcoming news related to this notification and don’t forget to like our facebook page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|