Manipal University Admission
Students who want to get admission in the courses like MBBS/BDS/MD/ MS/MDS should check the Manipal University Admission details from here. The University is going to provide admission for the next session.
Willing candidates should submit their Manipal University application form through online mode. Last date of submitting the Manipal University MBBS/BDS/MD/ MS/MDS application form is mentioned below.
This Page Includes:
Manipal University 2019 Admission:
To get the admission in the MBBS/BDS/MD/ MS/MDS courses, contenders should qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) which is followed by the counselling / allotment of seats.
To get the complete details about the Manipal University Admission 2019, aspirants have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Manipal University Admission
- B.Tech (Lateral)
- M.SC Nursing
- M.SC Medical
- Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together can fill the Manipal University BDS Application Form.
- Candidates must have diploma of 2 years in the same faculty to apply for the Manipal University MS Application Form.
- Aspirants should Pass in BDS degree or equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India to get the admission in MDS course.
- They must have MD in General Medicine or Paediatrics from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India to fill the DM admission form.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- for all the courses. Those aspirants who belong to Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category will have to pay the Rs. 2500/-
Direct Links to download Manipal University Admission Notification
|MBBS Course||Get Here|
|BDS Course||Get Here|
|MD Course||Get Here|
|MS Course||Get Here|
|MDS Course||Get Here|
|DM Course||Get Here|
|MCH Course||Get Here|
|Indian (Rs)||International (USD)|
|MDS (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Conservative Dentistry & Endoontics)||4,773,000||138,750|
|DM (Cardiology, Gastroenterology,|
|MCh( Neuro Surgery/ Urology)||5,974,000|
|MCh(Cardiothoracic Surgery/ Paediatric Surgery)|
Get Details Of: Manipal University Fee Structure
Mode of Admission:
Aspirants who are going to fill Manipal University admission form should qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Admission will be based on the basis of rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and counselling / allotment of seats by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
How To Fill Manipal University Application Form:
To fill the Manipal University online application form, aspirants have to go through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the university which is manipal.edu
- After that you need to hit the “Admission” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar.
- Then you are required to press the courses name like MBBS/BDS/MD/ MS/MDS.
- Now you should check all the details carefully and press the link of “Apply Online”
- After that fill the online application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents.
- Then you should press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can also take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe place.
Hit Here: Apply Online
|Name of the Courses||Tentative (Last Dates)|
|All MD courses||02-05-2019|
|All MS Courses|
Get the complete details about the Manipal University Admission 2019 with the help of this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Manipal University Slot Booking||Manipal University Counselling|
|Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|