Manipal University Counselling
Are You Looking For Best Colleges Of Karnataka State? If Yes, Then Check Out Manipal University Counselling Schedule Now And Get Admission In Relevant Courses!!! Students, who have declared qualified in MU OET Exam, may check Manipal University Counselling Status from this page. Qualified candidates in Manipal University Online Entrance Test may also register themselves by submitting Manipal University Counselling Registration Form. You’re advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates about Manipal University Counselling 2017.
University organizes admissions to varied UG / PG programmes associated with Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Planning and Design in respect of centrally funded institutes. Candidates wish to get admission in relevant course; they must attend the counseling as per schedule. Counseling Procedures will be finished as soon as all the vacant seats are filled up. For Counseling Dates, Status, Fee, please go through the page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Manipal University Counselling
Manipal University Counseling Procedure:
Step I: Candidates need to first of all prepare necessary documents for counseling as stated below and must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements of Appling course.
- Documents Check Lists
- E-Hall Ticket
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- Marks card of 10+2
- Character certificate obtained on the School / College letter head / pad. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
- Transfer certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate issued by the School / College. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph.
- Fees: As applicable for the programme
- Copy of PAN card of parent
- Authorization letter if representative is attending on behalf of candidate
- One set of photocopies of all the above documents
All the candidates should produce the above mentioned original documents and one set of photocopies for verification.
Check Out: Counseling Procedure in Details
Step II: Aspirants need to follow below given steps on the day of counseling.
- Physical appearance of the candidate at the counseling is mandatory. Only the candidate / representative will be allowed into the counseling hall.
- Candidate should fill the registration forms available at the registration counter.
- Candidates will be called as per their MU-OET 2016 rank for document verification.
- Original documents will be returned back to the candidate after verification.
- Original documents should be submitted on the day of orientation.
- Successful candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available in the respective campus.
- Such candidates should pay the first year fees at the counselling. Manipal University will not entertain any requests for extension in this regard.
- Absence of the candidate or his / her representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat.
- Choice of course made by the candidate / representative is final and binding and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
Step III: Candidates need to take care of below mentioned steps after successful admission to the desired course.
- Allotment order and receipt for the payment made will be given to the candidate on completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who require hostel facility should contact the Chief Warden of the allotted institution for hostel enrollment.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college on or before the reporting date mentioned in the allotment order.
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee at the time of allotment of seats only.
- Candidates are required to bring two separate demand drafts for Rs. 2,59,000/- and Rs. 11,000/- (Registration fee – Rs. 10,000 + ProcessingRs. 1,000) respectively drawn in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Demand Drafts drawn in favor of Manipal University Jaipur or Sikkim Manipal University WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- If selected, candidates should deposit two demand drafts amounting to Rs. 270000.
- Candidates who opt only to be waitlisted should produce a demand draft for Rs. 11, 000/- (Registration fee:Rs. 10,000 + Processing:Rs. 1,000).
Documents Required For Counselling – Check Here
Important Note: Part payments or payment in installments is not permitted. Non-payment of the first year fees on the day of counseling will result in instantaneous forfeiture of seat.
Counseling Will Start In The Month Of June 2017
Check Here: Counselling Schedule Notifications
You may check this Official Link for getting more detailed facts regarding Manipal University Counselling 2017.
Candidates are advised to visit our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc. You can also obtain other information by joining us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On