Manipal University Counselling
Be the first to register for Manipal University Counselling! Those candidates who were qualified in the MU OET entrance test, they can now check the MU OET Counseling Schedule and Status through this page. The Manipal counseling has been started from June 2018, so candidates, hurry up and grab your seats. Manipal counselling dates will be allotted according to the rank earned by the candidates in the examination. Candidates are advised to comprehend the beneath section in order to get more details about Manipal University Counselling 2018.
This Page Include:
Manipal University has called top 40,000 rank holders for the allocation of seats in MU Counseling. Candidates who don’t know about Manipal University Seat Availability status, schedule dates, letter status, procedure of counselling and other related information, can comprehend this page tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com. By following below given Manipal University Counselling 2018 Procedure, candidates can apply for it without any obstacle.
Manipal University Counselling
Manipal University Counseling Procedure:
Candidates can check the MU counseling procedure as it is planned to have seven rounds of counseling. The first round, intra-institute sliding and spot round is physical rounds whereas rest of the rounds is online counseling. Depending on the vacancy, an additional round of counseling may be conducted.
Registration: In this round, candidates need to register themselves. Physical appearance of the candidate at the counseling is mandatory. Only the candidate / representative will be allowed into the counseling hall.
Document Verification: Candidates should produce the original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Document Verification. The original documents will be given back to the candidates after the verification is done.
Check Out: Counseling Procedure in Details
List of Documents:
List Of Documents To Be Produced At The Counseling Venue For Verification
- e-Hall Ticket (Original)
- 10th standard marks card as proof of date of birth (Original)
- Marks card of 10+2(Original)*
- Conduct/Character certificate issued by the School/College (Original)
- Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/ College (Original)
- PAN card of the parent
- Aadhar Card of the Candidate
- One set of photocopies of all the above documents
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph
Documents Required For Counselling – Check Here
Seat Allotment: Seat will be allotted in the order of merit as per MUOET 2018 and subject to availability of seats.
Payment Of Fees: Selected candidates need to pay the first year fees at the counselling. Manipal University will not entertain any requests for extension in this regard. Absence of the candidate or his / her representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat.
Reporting: After the payment of fees, candidates received a Allotment order and receipt for the payment on completion of the admission process. Candidates who require hostel facility should contact the Chief Warden of the allotted institution for hostel enrollment. Candidates should report to the allotted college on or before the reporting date mentioned in the allotment order.
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Waitlist for the 2nd and 3rd counselling
Here we are providing the list of conditions in which candidates can appear for the Manipal University 2nd counseling.
- Candidates who have taken a seat and wish to participate in second round of counseling
- Candidates who have already registered, but have not got the seat in the first round Procedure
- Candidates who are not allotted any branch and wish to waitlist for the second round can pay Rs.10,000/- as the waitlist fees, at the document verification counter. The Waitlist fees will be refunded, in case the candidate is not allotted a seat after completion of all rounds of
- Wait-list form will be made available in the waitlist counter.
- The candidates interested in wait listing may fill up the form by giving choices as per their order of branch preference/campus.
Check Here: Counselling Schedule Notifications
- Candidates are required to bring two separate demand drafts for Rs. 2,59,000/- and Rs. 11,000/- (Registration fee – Rs. 10,000 + ProcessingRs. 1,000) respectively drawn in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Demand Drafts drawn in favor of Manipal University Jaipur or Sikkim Manipal University WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- If selected, candidates should deposit two demand drafts amounting to Rs. 270000.
- Candidates who opt only to be waitlisted should produce a demand draft for Rs. 11, 000/- (Registration fee:Rs. 10,000 + Processing:Rs. 1,000).
Get Details: Manipal University Counselling Notification
|1||Round 1 – Counselling (Physical Round)||First week of June to Second week of June 2018|
|2||Round 2 – Online Seat Allotment||Fourth week of June to First week of July 2018|
|3||Round 3 – Online Seat Allotment||First week of July to Second week of July 2018|
|4||Round 4 – Seat Allotment Process||Second week of July to Third week of July 2018|
|5||Round 5 – Online Seat Allotment||Third week of July 2018|
|6||Filling of Choices for Intra Institute Sliding by admitted students, at the reporting centre (Physical Round)||Fourth week of July 2018|
|7||Announcement of Seat Allocation after Intra Institute Sliding||Fourth week of July 2018|
|8||Registration for Spot Round||Fourth week of July 2018|
|9||Reporting to Allotted Institute by Spot Round Candidates||Fourth week of July 2018|
Manipal University Counseling Venue:
The candidates are required to report to any one of the following Counseling Centers for the first round of Counseling and can opt for seats offered by the three participating Universities in the Common Counseling process:
|Manipal University New Lecture Hall Complex Manipal Institute of Technology Manipal – 576 104||Sikkim Manipal University Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology C – Block (Academic Building), SMIT, Majitar, Rangpo, Sikkim – 737136||Manipal University Jaipur Dehmi Kalan Off Jaipur Ajmer Expressway Jaipur-303007|
Here in the above section of this page we have mentioned all the details regarding the Manipal University Counselling 2018, for the ease of candidates. Aspirants can also check the Official Link to get the information of the same. Willing aspirants can also subscribe to our free mail services of recruitmentresult.com to get updated information in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Manipal University Admissions|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|