Manipal University Recruitment
Manipal University has propagated an employment advertisement as Manipal University Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Lab Assistant positions. Candidates who wish to clutch Manipal University Recruitment 2017, must forward their filled application form as soon as possible.
Highlights Of Page
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Manipal University Jobs by submitting the duly filled applications. Forms must be reached at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Manipal University Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Manipal University|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||10th January 2017|
Name of the Post:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Lab Assistant
Candidates applying for JRF post must attain M. Sc. degree in Biotechnology / Life Sciences with exposure on stem cells from any recognized university and those applying for Lab Assistant post must possess SSLC / 10+2 qualification from any reputed board.
Applier’s age will be relaxed as on last date of receipt of application according to the directives of Manipal University.
Manipal University Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Appointed aspirants for JRF post will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.25000/- per month + 30% HRA (per month) for Category–II DBTBET / NET qualified and Rs.16,000 p.m. for non-NET candidate.
- Candidates appointed for Lab Technician post will be receiving consolidated salary of Rs.10,000 per month.
Mode of Appointment for Manipal University Careers:
- Short listed candidates will be called for Interview after screening of application on the basis of qualifications and experience. Original certificates in support of educational qualification and experience have to be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates selected will be called for the interview at School of Regenerative Medicine, Bangalore.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
Procedure to fill Manipal University Application Form:
- Individuals who wish to apply for any aforementioned post are required to firstly log on to the official website that is manipal.edu.
- Now, aspirants need to select ‘careers’ link located at menu bar of home page.
- After that, choose “Press here for details” link against “Research Position” and proceed further.
- This will take you to the page, having desired details regarding the post.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format by hitting on “Application Form” link located under advertisement link.
- Prepare your detailed CV (application) with all essential details in support of academic qualification including research interests & names of three references with copies of relevant certificates in support of the qualification and experience.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Original documents in support of educational qualification and experience must be presented at the time of interview.
The Deputy Director – HR,
Manipal – 576 104 Karnataka
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
Last date for receipt of application: 10th January 2017
To attain additional information about Manipal University Recruitment 2017candidates may check Official Notification given above on this page. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|