Manipal University Recruitment
Manipal University has unfolded a vacancy advertisement regarding Manipal University Recruitment 2016. University is looking for eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow and other. Candidates who are satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria as given below can apply for Manipal University Recruitment. Willing contenders may apply by forwarding the detailed CV and filling the online application form as soon as possible. Candidates are requested to stay connected with our page as we are going to update it shortly as per your requirement in regard to Manipal University Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers, who are willing to take the advantage of this latest opening must submit their duly filled CV’s in proper format latest by the respective dates as per post that are clearly stated below. Detailed description about Manipal University Jobs can be obtained through this page that is well shaped below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Manipal University Recruitment
|Post Name||Manipal University|
|Last date to send CV||Check Below|
- Research Positions
- Junior Research Fellow
- JRF/ SRF
- Ph.D student
- Senior Research Fellow
Essential Qualification for Manipal University Careers:
Aspirants who are applying for Senior Research Fellow post must be having MBBS Degree for being eligible for the post whereas candidates applying for other “Research Positions” must have completed their M. Sc. in Biotechnology / Life Sciences with exposure on stem cells from any recognized university.
Read Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Salary Details Manipal University Vacancy:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Research Positions||Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA (per month)|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.28,000 + HRA 5,600 per month|
Selection Process :
Deserving candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview organized by selection panel of institution. No objection will be admissible against final decision of selection committee. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Must Also Check:
How to Apply for Manipal University Recruitment?
- Contenders those who are willing to get job under this university are required to send their detailed CVs at below provided address.
- CV must comprise of complete information related to qualification, experience, email id of candidate, contact number along with their photograph etc.
- Applicants are also required to read the suitable advertisement for the post by visiting the official website of university that is manipal.edu.
- Then move on to ‘careers’ tab visible at the bottom of home page and further “click here for details” link against the applied post on appeared page.
- This will open the page having certain description regarding post, read the eligibility criteria carefully and prepare your CV.
- Candidates possessing requisite qualification may send their detailed CV (including research interests & names of three references) with copies of relevant certificates in support of the qualification and experience at below given address.
- Aspirants applying for Senior Research Fellow post need to send their detailed CV with subject line “RP Genetics” before the below mentioned last date.
- Original certificates in support of educational qualification and experience have to be produced at the time of interview.
The Deputy Director – HR,
Manipal – 576 104
Get More: Jobs in Karnataka
- Last date of receipt of CV for Research Positions: 15th October 2016
- End Date to submit CV for Senior Research Fellow Post: 22nd September 2016
|Post Name||Manipal University Recruitment|
|Research Positions||Official Notification|
|Senior Research Fellow||Official Notification|
For further details in concern to Manipal University Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check the Official Links as given above. Candidates may stay connected to this portal to get latest updates regarding relevant recruitment notifications. Or you may subscribe our free mail service to get updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|