Manipur Forest Department Recruitment
Forest Department, Government of Manipur has notified an employment advertisement as Manipur Forest Department Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications to fill 223 vacancies of Forest Guard & Other. Job searchers who wish to enhance their upcoming career path towards bright direction can quickly apply against this employment advertisement by submitting applications before the last date that is well provided below. Individuals, who wish to apply for next year, can get details regarding Manipur Forest Department Recruitment 2017. All you need is to stay tune with us on our web portal.
Candidates who are in search of Jobs in Manipur must apply for Manipur Forest Department Jobs as soon as possible. Aspirants who are curious to know more about this recruitment can take a look on below tuned page which is well equipped by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Manipur Forest Department Recruitment
|Organization name||Forest Department, Government of Manipur|
|Closing date||See Below|
Manipur Forest Department Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
- Deputy Ranger: Candidates who are applying should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) from any University recognized by the State Government or Central Government with at least one of the following subjects Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application/ Computer Science, Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical) Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Zoology.
- Forest Guard: Appliers who are applying for this post must have passed Matriculate/HSLC from a recognized Board and must have knowledge of Manipuri & Hindi.
- Forester: Aspirants must have done XII Class with Science from a recognized Board or B.Sc. Forestry from a recognized University. Contenders should have adept knowledge of Manipuri & Hindi.
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Contenders should have met the physical standards as given in below table:
|Physical Standard||Height (cm)||Chest Girth (cm)|
Restrictions on Age:
- Candidates who are applying for the post of Forest Guard and Forester should have age between 18 to 38 years.
- Aspirants applying against the vacancies of Deputy Ranger should not have below 21 years of age and must not above 38 years.
- Age relaxations by 5 years will be allowed, if a candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and up to a maximum of 3 years if a candidate belongs to Other Backward Classes.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
|Posts Name||Pay Band|
|Deputy Ranger||Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Forest Guard||Rs. 5200-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1800/-|
|Forester||Rs. 5200-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2400/-|
Payment of Fees:
Job finders are applying for Manipur Forest Department Recruitment has to pay application fee as given below in the shape of bank Challan in the prescribed Challan.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Selection:
Assortment of applying job searchers will made on the following:
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
Job fighters have to perform well in each and every round to get scrutinized for required vacancies. Final selection of appliers will be made only if, candidate should declare medically fit in Medical Examination.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Method to apply for Manipur Forest Department Recruitment:
- First of all, appliers have to go on web portal of organization that is manipurforest.gov.in.
- After visiting the homepage, you need to search for suitable link related to vacancy for which you want to apply.
- Once you have selected suitable link, hit on that and read details and instructions provided in it with care.
- Now, candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms can apply. For this, aspirants need to download application performa.
- Fill downloaded application performa with mandatory information in correct manner.
- Affix supporting documents, self attested copies of mark sheets, age, caste, date of birth certificate, etc also with a latest passport size photograph.
- Finally, send application form, documents and certificates in an envelope that should be written from top by “Name of Post Applied For…………………” at the address mentioned below.
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests,
|Post Name||Last Date For Submitting Applications|
|Deputy Ranger||17th September 2016|
|Forest Guard||9th September 2016|
|Forester||16th September 2016|
Candidates who want to gain other relevant information can go through Official Website. For upcoming info regarding Manipur Forest Department Recruitment 2016 – 2017, stay associated with us on our web page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|