Manipur High Court Recruitment
Recently, a job notification had been circulated as Manipur High Court Recruitment. Worthy and hard working candidates are invited for vacancies of Stenographer Grade-I positions. Applicants those who are looking for jobs in Manipur can go through notification and submit application form by visiting hcmimphal.nic.in. Go through all details concerning Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017 prior applying before 18.09.2017.
Content Of The Page:
Aspirants who possess graduate degree and diploma from a reputed university or institution along with minimum speed of 120 words per minute in short hand and typing speed of 50 words per minute on computer may apply for Stenographer Jobs. To attain more details about Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018, go through this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Manipur High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Manipur High Court|
|Job position||Stenographer Grade-I/PS|
|Last Date to Apply||18.09.2017|
Manipur High Court Vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur High Court Jobs:
- To be eligible for Manipur High Court Stenographer Jobs, you may possess Graduate degree from a reputed university or institution.
- Applying contenders for Manipur High Court Stenographer Gr-I Jobs must have completed diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 120 word per minute in short hand and typing speed of 50 words per minute on computer.
Age limitation for Manipur High Court Job:
- Age of applicant for Manipur High Court job openings should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 Years for Unreserved (UR).
- OBC (M) / OBC (MP) aspirant’s age should be between 18-41 years.
- Age of applicant for ST/SC category should not exceed 43 Years as per advertisement.
In order to get successfully registered for Manipur High Court Stenographer Gr-I Recruitment, applicants need to pay application fee as listed here. Payment should be made through Bank Challan.
- UR/OBC(M)/OBC(MP) candidates- Rs.800/-
- ST/SC candidates- Rs. 600/-
Remuneration details for Manipur High Court Stenographer Recruitment:
Selected aspirants for Stenographer job openings will receive amount of Rs 12,000 – Rs 40,000/- Per Month as pay amount along with Grade pay of Rs. 5900/-.
Selection Process for Manipur High Court Vacancy:
- Written examination: It is organized to test English for 50 marks with 1 hr 30 mins duration consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) under it.
- Computer Typing Test: Minimum Speed of 50 wpm on computer
- Stenography Test: Minimum 60 wpm in short hand.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Aspirants shortlisted under Preliminary Examination have to appear for Stenography Skill Tests for 75 marks.
This test is conducted for 25 Marks. It is organized for contenders who got through the Main Examination.
Check Here: Interview Preparation Tips
Steps to fill Manipur High Court application form:
- To apply for Stenographer Gr-I jobs, visit official website which is www.hcmimphal.nic.in
- Follow “NEWS/NOTICE/ADVERTISEMENT HIGHLIGHTS” section accessible at right side of page.
- Press on “Notification for recruitment of Stenographer Grade-I/PS” link accessible there.
- Read out all information given in advertisement.
- After that, download Application Form.
- Fill it with all necessary details related to qualification, others.
- Paste photograph on it.
- Duly filled in Application Form along with the challan in a sealed envelope superscribed as “STENOGRAPHER — UPS on Adhoc Basis may only be submitted in person or by post.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
To be submitted in person to the Receipt and Dispatch Section, High Court of Manipur.
By post: Forward at the address below
“The Registrar (Admn./PM&P)
High Court of Manipur
Important date to be noted:
Last Date of Form Submission: 18.09.2017
Aspirants may check this Official Link for more details on Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|