Manipur High Court Recruitment
Manipur High Court has strewed a recruitment advertisement titled as Manipur High Court Recruitment 2016. The court intends to recruit dynamic and hard working contenders for filling up the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Peon. Interested & willing contenders may apply by forwarding application form till the last date mentioned in below. We are soon bringing latest info about Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017 notification on this page. So, don’t be late to obtain the same.
Whole information about High Court Recruitment is equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applying contenders must go through this page completely before going to apply against this notification. Interested candidates can apply online till the below mentioned date.
|Organization Name||Manipur High Court|
|Last Date to Apply||20th September 2016|
Name and No. of posts:
- Lower Division Clerk- 10 posts
- Peon- 10 posts
For Lower Division Clerk post- Aspirants must be Graduate from recognized university. Candidates must have typing speed of at least 30 w.p.m and working knowledge of computer.
For Peon post- candidates must have passed class VIII. Class X pass Candidates with driving skills and possessing valid driving license are preferred.
More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Latest Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit for High Court Jobs:
Candidate’s age must lie between 21-35 years as on the date of notification. Relaxation in age limit to reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the norms.
Applicants recruited to fill up the vacant post of Lower Division Clerk will be given a salary of Rs 8200 /- and Rs 6060/- per month for the post of peon.
Selection process for Manipur High Court Recruitment:
Candidates who have applied for the post of LDC will have to go through three phases that is written test, tying test and viva voice test. Selection to the post of peon will be done on the basis of their performance in viva voice only.
Must Check: Written Exam Techniques
All the applied candidates will have to pay the following fee in cash:
- Rs. 200/- for the post of LDCs
- Rs.100/- for the post of Peon
How to apply for Manipur High Court Recruitment?
- Candidates can download the perform of application form the official website which is www.hcmimphal.nic.in
- Press the link ‘Advertisement for LDC and Peon of MASLSA on Contract basis’ given under News/Notice/Advertisement Highlights.
- Download the form and fill it with correct details.
- Attach self attested copy of documents in respect of date of birth, matriculation, Degree/Diploma certificate (including semester wise mark sheets) and caste certificate, if applicable with the form
- Send the form at the address stated below within due date
Member Secretary, Manipur State Legal Services Authority
High Court of Manipur Complex, Chingmeirong, Imphal
- Closing Date for receipt of application form: 20th September 2016
- Admit card will be available from: 01st October 2016 to 10th October 2016
- Date for the Written Test: 6th November 2016
- Viva voice Date: 30th October 2016
You may check this Official Notification for more details on Manipur High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Manipur High Court Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
Manipur High Court Recruitment
Manipur High Court has issued an employment advertisement related to Manipur High Court Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of (MJS) Manipur Judicial Service Grade-I. Candidates who wish to get hired in this board may apply for this latest vacancy as soon as possible. Candidates interested in applying for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year must visit this portal time to time.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Manipur High Court Vacancy by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Manipur High Court|
|Last Date to Apply||26th August 2016|
Name of the Post:
Manipur Judicial Service Grade-I
Applying candidate must attain law degree from a recognized University and Appliers must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction.
Check Here: Latest Law Jobs
Appliers should retain the upper age below 45 years and must not have the age below 35 years as on last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per organization norms.
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 51550-63070/- per month.
- Candidates who are belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes of Manipur State they need to pay application fee of Rs.1000/-
- Those who are belonging to UR or not the residents of Manipur State they have to pay Rs.1500/- as application processing fee.
Latest Government Jobs:- Check Now
Mode of Payment:
Appliers have to submit application fee in the form of bank Challan at any SBI Branches through core banking.
Candidates applying for the said post need to appear for Written Test / viva-voce and after that on the basis of merit of their performance will be called for Interview for final selection. Whereas candidates are also required to undergo through medical examination of physical fitness by Medical Board before appointment to the post.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Steps to apply for Manipur High Court Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Manipur High Court that is www.hcmimphal.nic.in.
- After that, aspirants are required to select ‘Advertisement of recruitment for the post of Manipur Judicial Service Grade-I’ link located under “News / Notice / Advertisement Highlights” section on the home page.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Envelope containing application must be super scribed with “Application for MJS Grade –I Direct Recruitment Examination 2015”.
High Court of Manipur,
At Imphal, Mantripukhri – 795 002
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 26th August 2016
Applying candidates can collect other information about Manipur High Court Jobs by reading below given Official Notification. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to attain latest updates about Manipur High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Manipur High Court Recruitment: Download PDF