Manipur PSC Admit Card
Manipur Public Service Commission has decided to conduct Manipur PSC exam on 16-12-2017. So, participating candidates in Manipur PSC Medical Officer Examination can download Manipur PSC Admit Card through this page. Aspirants who have filled the application form for the post of Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon can check MPSC e-Hall Ticket through online mode. Contenders can obtain more information regarding Manipur PSC Admit Card 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page.
Content Of This Page:
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test and the Personal Interview. Those aspirants who will qualify preliminary rounds, they will refer to final rounds of the selection process. Applicants are advised to get Manipur PSC Admit Card 2018 before attend the examination. Here, on the page of recruitmentresult.com, we have mentioned all the details about Manipur PSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket. So, aspirants should stay tuned with us on this page!!!
What Are The Steps To Get Manipur PSC Admit Card?
Aspirants who are going to check Manipur Public Service Commission Medical Officer admit card, they should follow below given steps. These following steps are given for the ease of the aspirants.
- First of all, candidates have to visit its official website that is www.empsconline.gov.in
- Now, hit on appropriate link regarding Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) hall ticket.
- This will shift you to next page where you are required to enter some details like roll number, date of birth etc.
- After that, hit on “submit” button shown in below given image.
- Your Manipur PSC Medical Officer e-Hall Ticket will be displayed at your screen within few seconds.
- Aspirants should download it by follow suitable tab present on that page.
- At the end, take print out copy of it for future reference.
Manipur PSC Exam Admit Card>> Hit Here
Manipur PSC Admit Card
Candidates who will pass written examination, they will be called for interview and verification procedure. The management conducts written exam first, then passing aspirants are called in interview by the management. Invited aspirants in interview should bring all the original documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Want to Know?
Information On Manipur PSC Exam Hall Ticket:
After download hall ticket, aspirants should check complete admit card once that the info comprises in hall ticket is correct or not. Here, in below section of the page, we have discussed about all the info which should be written correctly on the hall ticket.
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Gender of candidate
- Category of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions for the examination.
Check Now: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Essential Documents For Manipur PSC Exam
Aspirants who are going to attend examination, they should bring these following certificates along them for verification purpose.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Candidates can go through Official Link for getting more information regarding Manipur PSC Admit Card 2018. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Manipur PSC Notification||Manipur PSC Recruitment|
|PSC Previous Years Question Papers||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Makes Your Brain Work Better|