Manipur PSC Admit Card
Manipur Public Service Commission has released Manipur PSC Admit Card. Candidates who are going to appear in Manipur Veterinary Service Grade-IV, Assistant Architect in PWD Manipur, Assistant Director in Economics & Statistics Department and Officer on Special Duty (Law) Exam may get their hall ticket. Simply by selecting post, Name and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), you will download Manipur Public Service Commission Call Letter. Grab all details about Manipur PSC Admit Card 2017 from here.
This page includes:
Every year it conducts Veterinary Service Grade-IV, Assistant Architect in PWD Manipur, Assistant Director in Economics & Statistics Department and Officer on Special Duty (Law) Exam for hiring enthusiastic aspirants for job positions. Recruitment panel will inspect abilities of applicants based on presentation in test. Personals who have applied for Exam can download their Manipur PSC Hall Ticket by taking help from this page. Follow direct ways to download Manipur PSC Admit Card 2018 by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Manipur PSC Admit Card
|Name of Organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Exam Date||August 2017|
|Status of Manipur Public Service Commission Architect Admit Card||Released|
How to download Manipur PSC Admit Card?
Aspirants who are going to appear for Architect exam may download their Manipur PSC Admit Card by following steps:
- At first step, you need to visit official website that is www.empsconline.gov.in
- Go under “NOTIFICATION” head and press on “Link to download Admit Card for OSD (Law), Assistant Architect in PWD Manipur, Manipur Veterinary Service Grade-IV And Assistant Director in Economics and Statistics Department”.
- At new page, select your post, Name and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Now, Press on “Search” option.
- Your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take print out of your Manipur PSC Admit Card to take entry in the Examination hall.
Direct Link To Download Manipur PSC Exam Admit Card
|Name of Exam||Manipur PSC Admit Card|
|Assistant Architect in PWD Manipur|
|Manipur Veterinary Service Grade-IV|
|Assistant Director in Economics & Statistics Department|
|Officer on Special Duty(Law) in MPSC|
Manipur PSC Examination Pattern:
- Written examination will be consisting of 200 multiple choice questions.
- From 200 multiple choice questions, candidates have to answer 100 multiple choice question.
- Those who attempt more that 100 multiple choice question, they will be given marks for the first 100 answers recorded.
- Duration of written exam will be of two hours.
Check Out: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Multiple Choice Questions will be based on below mentioned subjects for Child Development Project Officer.
- Social Work
- Home Science
Multiple Choice Questions asked in written examination for Veterinary Officer will be:
- Veterinary Science
- Animal Husbandry
Selection Process for Manipur PSC Recruitment:
Appointment of candidates for Assistant Architect, Assistant Director in Economics & Statistics, Veterinary Service Grade-IV exam is based on performance in test or Interview to be conducted by selection committee.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Imperative Document To Carry For The Examination:
Contenders are advised to carry these original documents with one photocopy while appearing for exam. You are required to paste color photograph on it.
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving Licence issued by RTO or RTA
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Government
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Must Check: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Point to be noted:
Manipur Public Service Commission came into existence on 3rd October 1972. The motto of organizing recruitment exam is to recruit Eligible and capable candidates for various vacant posts of Architect and Officer. Huge number of applicants who have applied for Architect exam may download their call letter from here.
Exam Date: August 2017
Aspirants can get rest of the information about Manipur PSC Admit Card 2017–2018 by hitting on its Official Link. You can book mark this page by press CTRL+D tab for access of this page or follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to obtain more info directly on your time line.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Manipur Current Affairs||Manipur PSC Recruitment|
|Manipur PSC Notification||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|