Manipur PSC Recruitment
Current job notice about Manipur PSC Recruitment has been published by Manipur Public Service Commission. To hire skilled and talented aspirants for filling up the Unani Physician and Nature Cure Physicians posts, applications are invited by the organization. Keen contenders who have required eligibility criteria they can apply for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017. Applicants will be selected for Manipur PSC Jobs after qualifying Manipur PSC selection process which includes written exam and interview.
This Page Includes:
Ambitious candidates who want to make their Career In Government Sector they can submit their application form via online channel till date of closing that is 28-10-2017. Obtain other information about Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017–2018 you are suggested to scroll down this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Manipur PSC Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||05|
|Last date to apply||28-10-2017|
Name Of The Post:
- Unani Physician- 03 post
- Nature Cure Physicians- 02 post
Essential qualification Details:
- Applying candidates for Unani Physician they must have BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery).
- Candidates who are applying for Nature Cure Physicians post should have ND (Diploma in Naturopathy) from a recognized university/ institution
Age Limitations for Manipur PSC Vacancy:
Age limit of applying candidates should be between 21 years to 38 years as on 28-10-2017 and age relaxation will be given to 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC category and a Govt. servant who belongs to SC/ST will get the facility.
Selected candidates for above post will attain Rs. 9300-34800+GP 5400 per month salary by the organization.
Contenders who are ready to apply for Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment they need to pay Rs 300/- and the applicants who belong to reserved category they have to pay Rs 150/- as an application fee by using Net banking, VISA/Master Card/ Debit Card.
Recruitment Procedure for Manipur PSC Vacancies:
Recruitment procedure will be done on the basis of applicant’s performance in written examination and personal interview which will be taken by the recruitment panel of the organization.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How To Fill Manipur PSC Online Application Form?
Job hunters who wish to apply and want to fill MPSC Application Form and are searching for instructions to fill it can take a look on below given guidelines:
- Candidates have to go on web portal of organization that is mpscmanipur.gov.in
- On the home page you have to hit on “What’s New” tab that is visible right side of the page.
- After that you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to hit on “Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment to 3 posts of Unani Physician(MHS Grade-IV(AYUSH CADRE) and 2 posts of Nature Cure(MHS Grade-IV(AYUSH CADRE) in the Directorate of AYUSH, Manipur.” link
- Then, advertisement will open up in front of you in PDF format. Go through it carefully.
- After this go through www.empsconline.gov.in.
- This will open desired Performa of Manipur PSC Application Form, fill it and upload recent pass port size photo and signature.
- Once you have filled the form check it once again. After re-checking filled form press on “Submit” button to submit it.
- In end, take a print out of filled Manipur PSC Application Form and keep it safe as a proof for future.
Last date for submit the application form: 28-10-2017
Download Here: Manipur PSC Recruitment Notification
Keen applicants may gather more information regarding Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal for attaining further significant information against government jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Manipur PSC Result||Manipur PSC Notification|
|Latest PSC Jobs||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|