Manipur PSC Recruitment
To hire most eligible aspirants, a latest job notification has been circulated as Manipur PSC Recruitment by Manipur Public Service Commission. Application forms are invited from the self motivated and well performing aspirants to fill 311 vacancies of Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon posts. This is the marvelous chance to those aspirants who are seeking job in Government sector. Eligible applicants for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018 must follow the procedure in prescribed manner.
This Page Includes:
Applicants who want to get selected for job in Government Department may submit an application form through online channel before the ending date that is 08-12-2017. You can fetch all other essential information about Manipur PSC Jobs through this page of recruitmentresult.com which is well framed by our inspiring team members.
Manipur PSC Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||311|
|Last date to apply||08-12-2017|
Name Of The Post:
- Medical Officer: 300 vacancies
- Dental Surgeon: 11 vacancies
Required Qualification Details:
Applicants who want to apply for Manipur PSC Vacancy they must have possessed Post Graduation Degree (Dental/ Medical Qualification or its equivalents qualification from recognized university/institute.
Age brackets as on 8th December, 2017:
- Lower Age Limit:21 years
- Upper Age Limit: 38 years
Upper Age relaxations will be admissible as:
- 5 years for SC / ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Salary Structure for MPSC Vacancies:
Aspirants who will be selected for Medical Officer they will get Rs.9300 to Rs 34800+ Grade pay of Rs 5400/- and who will selected for Dental Surgeon post they will attain impressive amount of salary by the organization.
What you Have to pay for Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.300/- SC/ST category need to pay Rs.150/- as application fee (Non Refundable amount).
- Application fee can be deposit by using net banking, Visa / Master Card / Debit card through www.empsconline.gov.in
Hiring Method for Manipur PSC Notification:
Firstly on the basis of Written Examination conducted by the Manipur Public Service Commission candidates will be selected for above positions. Organization will not give any TA/DA for appearing in exam.
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
Procedure to Apply for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all willing applicants must move to the official site of Manipur Public Service Commission that is www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
- After this candidates go to ‘What’s New’ section which is present at the bottom of the home page.
- Now follow the various links and select “Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment to 300 posts of Medical Officer (MHS Grade-IV) and 11 posts of Dental Surgeon (MHS-Grade-IV) in the Health” link.
- After hitting on this link a PDF file will be visible in the new tab and you have to read it with full concentration level.
- Now follow the Official link that is www.empsconline.gov.in.
- After this a desired Performa of Manipur PSC Application Form will be displayed and you can fill it with true information.
- Upload all the latest qualification certificates and also attach the scanned photograph as demanded in the form.
- Recheck the details in the form and submit it by pressing on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Ending date for submits the online application form: 08-12-2017
- Written exam will be held on: 16-12-2017
Get Here: Manipur PSC Recruitment Notification
Appliers must go through the Official Link to acquire all the important information about Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018. All the keen applicants are advised to be in touch with this web portal to attain all the updates related to the aforesaid vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Manipur PSC Result||Manipur PSC Notification|
|Latest PSC Jobs||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|