MPSC Recruitment 2013
- Manipur public service commission (MPSC) has disclosed a recruitment notice for different posts. Applicants will be selected for these posts by the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2013.
- Engrossed and eligible appliers may apply for MPSC jobs by submitting the application form till the 14-11-2013. After this date application form will be a matter to concern.
- Keep continue visit on this page of recruitmentresult.com to know more related to this advertisement of MPSC Recruitment 2013:
Name of organisation
Manipur public service commission (MPSC)
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post and vacancy
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Manipur Forest Service Grade-II (Assistant Conservator Of Forest)||13|
|Principals Government Colleges||25|
Who may apply for?
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Manipur Forest Service Grade-II (Assistant conservator of forest)||Graduate|
|Principals Government Colleges||Post Graduate|
- For post-1 applicants should be between 21 to 30 years as on the 01st August 2013.
- For post-2 candidates should be 35 years of age or above.
- Written test
Application form fee
Job hunters have to pay application form fee of Rs. 100/- at the counter of Manipur Public Service Commission, Imphal.
Application fee of Rs. 200/- for general and OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates, should be submitted in form of cash to the Secretary, Manipur Public Service Commission, Imphal.
How to apply?
Application form in prescribed format along with all testimonials as educational, caste, experience certificates, three copies of recent pass port size photographs and application fee with self stamped of Rs. 5/- and postage stamped of Rs. 5/- should be submitted at the counter of Manipur public service commission.
Date to keep in mind
Deadline to apply: 14-11-2013.
Note: Official Advertisement for post-1.
Official Advt for post-2