Maulana Azad National Urdu University has published a notification regarding MANUU Admission. Candidates wants to take admission in MANUU university, they can apply through online mode by visiting its official website. The last date for submitting application form is 17-07-2017. The university will give admission to the eligible candidates in UG, PG Programs based on merit list. The Prospectus cum application forms are available at the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Individuals who have wish to know more details regarding MANUU Admission 2017–2018 can go through beneath segment of this page.
The Content Of This Page
The university was named as Maulana Azad National Urdu University after Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the great freedom fighter, the first Minister of Education of the Independent India. It offers admission in Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma and MPhil/PhD Programmes like BA, B.Com, MA, MCA, B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Tech, M.Tech., Polytechnic, D.El.Ed. and MBA to the eligible students based on merit list. Candidates are requested to stay tuned with us on the page of recruitmentresult.com for getting information about applying procedure for admission.
|University Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University|
|Last Dates||Mention Below|
Courses Offered by the University:
|Post Graduate Programs|
|Under Graduate Programs|
|Diploma (One Year)/ Certificate Courses (6 Months)|
|One year course||Plumbing|
|Bridge courses||(B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic programs.|
|Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs:|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates who are willing to take admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University should have completed Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at least at 10th or 12th level.
- The students from Madrasa stream should have considered the relevant subject and should have scored marks as prescribed for the respective program.
|Program||Upper Age Limit|
|Bridge courses||28 years||30 years|
|U.G. Programs||30 years||35 years|
|P.G. Programs||35 years||40 years|
Candidates have to pay below mentioned fee either through Challan or Online Payment (Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking) Only-
|Category||Entrance test||Merit based|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 300.00|
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates||Rs. 300.00||Rs.200.00|
|Foreign students||25 US $|
For Distance Courses:
- Aspirants can obtain application form of eligibility test into B. A. by submitting a Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- in person or through Post by paying Rs. 280/-.
- Prospectus cum Application Forms are available in person on submission of DD of Rs. 200/- or Rs 280/- by post. The Demand Draft should be submitted in favour of the concerned Regional Centres.
For ITI courses:
No fees shall be charged for all the above programmes. Refundable caution money deposit @ Rs. 60/- is to be deposited at the time of admission.
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
- In case of MSW the candidates need to face interview for qualifications.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates for MANUU Admission into various programs will be as per the Government of India rules. Limited hostel accommodation is available.
Examination Centers for Entrance Test: The candidates will not be permitted to write the entrance examination at any other centre except the centre mentioned in the hall ticket. Once the option of the center is exercised, no request for any change in centre will be entertained.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for MANUU Admission?
Candidates who want to apply must follow these simple steps:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official web portal of the Maulana Azad National Urdu University that is “www.manuu.ac.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “teaching” tab visible in the menu bar of the homepage and press on the “Admission” option from the drop down list.
- Here is the notification regarding the admission procedure, so candidates are advised to read it carefully.
- After that hit on the “Apply Online Link” button and fill the required details in the space provided.
- Now candidates must select “Entrance test” or “Merit Based” and read the instructions.
- After that candidates must go through “Proceed” tab.
- Then you must read the statement of acceptance and hit on “I Accept”.
- Then Fill Online Application Form including all the required details correctly in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and certificates along with the application form and Make Payment.
- After that, submit the application form before the last date through proper channel.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out of it.
MANUU Admission: Official Notice
Documents (scanned) required for filling up the application form:
- Proof of Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at 10th or 12th or
- Graduation level
- Photo of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- 10th class/equivalent marks sheet as proof for date of birth
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations
- Proof of caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th /Degree level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
- Admissions for all programs are offered at MANUU headquarters at Hyderabad unless otherwise mentioned.
- PG and PhD in Urdu, Persian, English and Arabic also offered at Satellite campus, Lucknow (UP).
- PG and PhD in Islamic Studies, Economics, Urdu and English also offered at Satellite campus, Srinagar (J & K).
- Ed. and PhD also offered at CTEs at Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J &K) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
- Ed. also offered at CTEs at Srinagar (J & K), Darbhanga (Bihar), Bhopal (MP), Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (Karnataka)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engineering; and Electronics & Communication Engineering also offered at Polytechnics at Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
|Admission notice for ITI trades||Get PDF|
|Distance Mode – Admission Notification 2017-2018||Get PDF|
|Admission – Notification – 2017-18||Get PDF|
|I.T.I Trades, MANUU – Bangalore||Get PDF|
|I.T.I Trades, MANUU – Hyderabad||Get PDF|
|Courses Wise||Last Date To Submit Application|
|All Merit Based UG / PG (General / Professional) / Paramedical Programs||09-07-2017|
|Part-time / Parallel Diploma Programs||10-08-2017|
|Distance Mode Admission|
|Last date for submission of filled in application form for Eligibility Test||17-07-2017|
|Last date for submission of filled in application form : with late Fee Rs. 200/-||03-10-2017|
|I.T.I. Trades, Hyderabad Admission|
|The last date for submission of filled in forms, at MANUU-ITI Hyderabad||28-06-2017|
|The last date for submission of filled in forms, at MANUU-ITI Darbhanga||24-07-2017|
Applicants are suggested to also read MANUU Admission 2017-18 Notification through Official Link declared above before applying. For getting latest updates regarding to results, recruitment, entrance exams, admit card, you can like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On