The officials of Maulana Azad National Urdu University have recently released MANUU Admission forms for UG/ PG/ Ph.D Programs. Willing individuals can apply against MANUU Admission notification and fill the application form.
After that, students need to submit the MANUU Application form through proper mode till the last date i.e. 15-05-2018 (for entrance test based admission) and 09-07-2018 (for merit based admission).
|Highlights of the page:|
Those students who will be able to clear the MANUU entrance exam will get suitable seats as per their performance in entrance exam. Those students who have opted for Ph.D programmes need to attend the interview round also.
To grab further information about MANUU Admission 2018, contenders need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and get the essential details.
Courses Offered by the MANNU University:
|Post Graduate Programs|
|Under Graduate Programs|
|Diploma (One Year)/ Certificate Courses (6 Months)|
|Diploma Courses||Teach English|
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
|Certificate Courses||Proficiency in Urdu through English|
|One year course||Plumbing|
|Bridge courses||(B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic programs.|
|Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs|
|Professional Diplomas||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (MR&AC)|
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates who are willing to take admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University should have completed Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at least at 10th or 12th or graduation level.
- The students from school system should have considered the relevant subject and should have scored marks as prescribed for the respective program.
Before applying against Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admission, contenders need to check the age criteria. Here, in below section of the page, we have designed a table in which complete information has been given about age criteria.
|Program||Upper Age Limit|
|Bridge courses||28 years||30 years|
|U.G. Programs||30 years||35 years|
|P.G. Programs||35 years||40 years|
MANUU Admission Procedure:
The Admission procedure will be done through merit based/ entrance exam. Contenders those who want to apply against MANUU Admission through entrance test need to appear in exam which will be held on 26-05-2018 and 27-05-2018.
Before appearing in MANUU Admission exam, candidates need to download hall ticket through proper mode. Interview round will be conducted after the commencement of written test for those students who have opted for Ph.D programmes.
MANUU Admission Application Fee:
Candidates who are going to apply for MANUU Admission have to pay below mentioned fee either through Challan or Online Payment (Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking) Only-
|Category||Entrance test||Merit based|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 550.00||Rs. 350.00|
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates||Rs. 350.00||Rs.250.00|
|Foreign students||25 US $|
For Distance Courses:
- Applying aspirants for MANUU Admission can obtain application form of eligibility test into B. A. by submitting a Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- in person or through Post by paying Rs. 280/-.
- Prospectus cum Application Forms are available in person on submission of DD of Rs. 200/- or Rs 280/- by post. The Demand Draft should be submitted in favour of the concerned Regional Centres.
For ITI courses:
No fees shall be charged for all the above programmes. Refundable caution money deposit @ Rs. 60/- is to be deposited at the time of admission.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
- In case of MSW the candidates need to face interview for qualifications.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates for MANUU Admission into various programs will be as per the Government of India rules. Limited hostel accommodation is available.
Examination Centers for Entrance Test:
The candidates will not be permitted to write the Entrance Examination at any other centre except the centre mentioned in the hall ticket. Once the option of the center is exercised, no request for any change in centre will be entertained.
How to apply for MANUU Admission 2018?
Candidates who want to apply against Maulana Azad National Urdu University admission must follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of Maulana Azad National Urdu University that is www.manuu.ac.in.
- Then select your language from the right top of the home page.
- Check the admission section which is given in the middle of the page and download the MANUU Prospectus.
- Read the entire information about MANUU Admission 2018 there.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and you will be on a new page.
- Follow the instructions and again you have to hit the same button.
- Fill the required details and hit “Register” button.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password and your MANUU registration process will be done.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password and select “Login” button.
- Fill correct details in MANUU Admission form and upload relevant documents and certificates.
- Now, eventually you can hit on “submit” button.
- Applicants should make payment before the submission of application form.
- At the last, you should download duly filled MANUU application form and take print out copy of it for future use.
Hit Here>>> MANUU Admission
Get Here>>> MANUU Prospectus
Get Here>>> MANUU Notification
Documents (scanned) required for filling up the application form:
- Proof of Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at 10th or 12th or
- Graduation level
- Photo of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- 10th class/equivalent marks sheet as proof for date of birth
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations
- Proof of caste/category certificate (if applicable)
Want to Know? How to Start a New Life In College?
- All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th /Degree level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
- Admissions for all programs are offered at MANUU headquarters at Hyderabad unless otherwise mentioned.
- PG and PhD in Urdu, Persian, English and Arabic also offered at Satellite campus, Lucknow (UP).
- PG and PhD in Islamic Studies, Economics, Urdu and English also offered at Satellite campus, Srinagar (J & K).
- and PhD also offered at CTEs at Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J &K) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
- also offered at CTEs at Srinagar (J & K), Darbhanga (Bihar), Bhopal (MP), Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (Karnataka)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engineering; and Electronics & Communication Engineering also offered at Polytechnics at Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
MANUU Admission Dates 2018:
|Last date to apply MANUU Admission through entrance test||15-05-2018|
|Date of MANUU Entrance Test||26-05-2018 and 27-05-2018|
|MANUU University Results||12-06-2018|
|Last date to apply MANUU Admission through merit||09-07-2018|
|Ph.D Interview will he held||14 to 18 July 2018|
|UG/ PG Merit List will be declared||13-07-2018|
|Ph.D Merit List will be declared||18-07-2018|
|Part Time Programmes Merit List will be declared||14-08-2018|
Applicants can get further information about MANUU Admission 2018 Notification through Official Link. If you want to ask something related to Maulana Azad National Urdu University admission then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|