Interested candidates to take admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University may read complete MANUU Admission Notification. Aspirants who have completed intermediate or graduation and searching good university for further education, they can apply now by submit application form before the last date. Eligible candidates will get admission based on merit list which will be prepared by the admission panel of the university. The Prospectus cum application forms will be available at the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. So, applicants who want to apply for MANUU Admission 2018 should stay tuned with us on this page.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University is also known by the short name that is MANUU. It offers admission to eligible students in Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma and MPhil/PhD Programmes like BA, B.Com, MA, MCA, B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Tech, M.Tech., Polytechnic, D.El.Ed. and MBA based on merit list. Candidates are requested to stay tuned with us on the page of recruitmentresult.com for getting information about applying procedure for admission.
Courses Offered by the University:
|Courses||Post Graduate Programs|
|Courses||Under Graduate Programs|
|Courses||Diploma (One Year)/ Certificate Courses (6 Months)|
|One year course||Plumbing|
|Bridge courses||(B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic programs.|
|Courses||Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs|
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates who are willing to take admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University should have completed Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at least at 10th or 12th level.
- The students from Madrasa stream should have considered the relevant subject and should have scored marks as prescribed for the respective program.
Aspirants who are going to apply for Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admission should aware about age limits. Here, in below section of the page, we have designed a table in which complete information has been given about age criteria.
|Program||Upper Age Limit|
|Bridge courses||28 years||30 years|
|U.G. Programs||30 years||35 years|
|P.G. Programs||35 years||40 years|
Candidates who are going to apply for MANUU Admission have to pay below mentioned fee either through Challan or Online Payment (Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking) Only-
|Category||Entrance test||Merit based|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 300.00|
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates||Rs. 300.00||Rs.200.00|
|Foreign students||25 US $|
For Distance Courses:
- Applying aspirants for MANUU Admission can obtain application form of eligibility test into B. A. by submitting a Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- in person or through Post by paying Rs. 280/-.
- Prospectus cum Application Forms are available in person on submission of DD of Rs. 200/- or Rs 280/- by post. The Demand Draft should be submitted in favour of the concerned Regional Centres.
For ITI courses:
No fees shall be charged for all the above programmes. Refundable caution money deposit @ Rs. 60/- is to be deposited at the time of admission.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
- In case of MSW the candidates need to face interview for qualifications.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates for MANUU Admission into various programs will be as per the Government of India rules. Limited hostel accommodation is available.
Examination Centers for Entrance Test:
The candidates will not be permitted to write the Entrance Examination at any other centre except the centre mentioned in the hall ticket. Once the option of the center is exercised, no request for any change in centre will be entertained.
How to apply for MANUU Admission?
Candidates who want to apply must follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, applying students for MANUU Admission have to visit the official website of Maulana Azad National Urdu University that is “www.manuu.ac.in”.
- Navigate your cursor towards “teaching” tab appearing at menu bar of the home page.
- Select “admission” tab from drop down list.
- A notification PDF will be opened at your screen from which should be read completely by the candidates.
- After reading complete MANUU admission notification, candidates should hit on “apply online” button.
- Select “entrance test” or Merit based” option from the next page.
- Then, aspirants should hit on “proceed” button.
- Read carefully complete details which will be indicating on next page and after that hit on “I agree” button.
- Aspirants are required to fill complete application form with all the details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with the application form.
- Now, eventually you can hit on “submit” button.
- Applicants should make payment before the submission of application form.
- At the last, you should download duly filled application form and take print out copy of it for future use.
Documents (scanned) required for filling up the application form:
- Proof of Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at 10th or 12th or
- Graduation level
- Photo of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- 10th class/equivalent marks sheet as proof for date of birth
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations
- Proof of caste/category certificate (if applicable)
Want to Know? How to Start a New Life In College?
- All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th /Degree level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
- Admissions for all programs are offered at MANUU headquarters at Hyderabad unless otherwise mentioned.
- PG and PhD in Urdu, Persian, English and Arabic also offered at Satellite campus, Lucknow (UP).
- PG and PhD in Islamic Studies, Economics, Urdu and English also offered at Satellite campus, Srinagar (J & K).
- and PhD also offered at CTEs at Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J &K) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
- also offered at CTEs at Srinagar (J & K), Darbhanga (Bihar), Bhopal (MP), Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (Karnataka)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engineering; and Electronics & Communication Engineering also offered at Polytechnics at Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
|Courses Wise||Last Date To Submit Application|
|All Merit Based UG / PG (General / Professional) / Paramedical Programs||July 2018|
|Part-time / Parallel Diploma Programs||August 2018|
|Distance Mode Admission|
|Last date for submission of filled in application form for Eligibility Test||July 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled in application form : with late Fee Rs. 200/-||September 2018|
|I.T.I. Trades, Hyderabad Admission|
|The last date for submission of filled in forms, at MANUU-ITI Hyderabad||June 2018|
|The last date for submission of filled in forms, at MANUU-ITI Darbhanga||July 2018|
Applicants are suggested to also read MANUU Admission 2018 Notification through Official Link declared above before applying. For getting latest updates regarding to MANUU Admission results, recruitment, entrance exams, admit card, you can like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|