Maulana Azad National Urdu University is going to released notification for MANUU Admission for those applicants who want to take admission in Regular mode Urdu Medium Programs. Aspirants who are interested to get admission in this university may apply for MANUU Admission 2016 through online process. Candidates must fill their application form and submit it on or before the ending date.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a Central University which is established at National Level in 1998. The main objective of this university is to promote and develop the Urdu language and to provide focus on women education. Contenders can get complete detail regarding MANUU Admission 2016 from this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Academic programs List:
- Undergraduate programs in Languages, Social Sciences and Sciences
- School of Commerce and Business Management
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Education and Training
- School of Mass Communication and Journalism
- School of Sciences
- School of Language, Linguistics and Indology
- School of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Programs at Lucknow campus
- Al-Beruni Center for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy
- For UG Programme: Candidates should have passed 12th class in related field from the recognized board/school.
- For PG Programme: Applicants must have completed their under Graduate degree in related field from the repudiated university or institution.
Also read- Best Colleges in India
Application Fee (Approx):
For merit- based admissions:
- For open: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.200/-
For Entrance-based admissions:
- For open: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.300/-
The admission of applying applicants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in entrance exam.
How to Apply for MANUU Admission?
- Applicants require to visit official website of Maulana Azad National Urdu University that is manuu.ac.in
- Then, go to the “Academics” section which is available in menu bar of the home page and hit “admission” tab.
- Now, read complete notification very carefully and fill the online application form within proper manner.
- Then, upload scanned passport size photographs and documents/certificate and hit submit button.
- After that, take printout of the form and attach essential documents/Certificates.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the ending date.
Scanned documents/certificate required for filling up the online application form:
- Receipt of Challan as applicable
- Marks sheet of 10th class/equivalent
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet of qualifying examinations
- Proof of category/ caste certificate
- Brief Research proposal for M.Phil. and Ph.D. candidates
Documents/Certificates to be submitted along with filled Application Form:
- All essential certificates and marks sheet or grade card from High School onwards with certified English translation (if the documents are in any other language)
- Letter of recommendation from the Principal /Director of the College/Centre/University, where the contenders completed the studies last and the letter must be sent in sealed envelope or by e-mail to the Head of the Department in which admission is sought.
- Synopsis/research proposal for those seeking admission to M. Phil and PhD. Programs
- Proof of adequate financial support or scholarship
To the Head/Director of the Department/Center concerned,
Hyderabad – 500032
Starting Date of MANUU Admission- in the Month of June 2016
You can check Official Link for other detail regarding MANUU Admission 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On