MAT AIMA Result September 2013
All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts the MAT exam for management aptitude to search the management capabilities.
It is organized four times in every year as in May, September, December and February month. Now for September month it will hold on 1st September, 2013 (Paper Based test) and on 7th September, 2013 (Computer based test).
Last date for submission of application form for MAT exam is 10th August, 2013. So after the exam candidates are willing to check their MAT AIMA Result. Here on recruitmentresult.com providing information for www.aima-ind.org Score Card the Result of MAT exam is mentioned:
MAT Score Card Details
Whenever the result will declare we will publish the MAT Score Card Details on this web portal. You can visit this page time by time.
Actually There are two type of tests. Aspirants can choose any one option.
- Paper Based Tests: Paper based test will be held on 1st September, 2013
- Computer Based Test: For computer based test date is 7th September, 2013.
Steps to check the result:
- To check the MAT result 2013 candidates need to visit the link www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html.
- MAT result page will open.
- Now enter your roll no, form no. And month of test
- Then press on the submit button.
- Result will display on the computer screen.
We will update you as the result will available. So keep in touch with us. To check the result you can visit official website
What to do after getting the result
After checking the result you have to go for counseling after that candidates can take admission in the desired colleges.
Points to remember while checking the result
- Keep safe Admit card to check the result.
- Enter the roll no. carefully when checking your result.
- Sometimes due to heavy crowd websites takes more time to open. So then you can check your result after some time.
For MAT Exam Preparation useful links are here
|MBA Preparation Books, Material|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Quiz|
|Computer Knowledge Quiz|
Official website: For further detail aspirants can visit the Official website.